• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

fake heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kronos

ok this is real messed up i was rereading one of the ansems reports i think its nine or seven and it has a line that says "i will mark those heartless created artificially" so maybe and this is a HUGE maybe, maybe we weren't fighting the true heartless because the all had the mark that hollow bastion bore and ansem used to rule there. o and as long as were on the topic of ansems reports how do i get ansems reports 11 and 12 and so on if theres more

S King

Kronos said:
ok this is real messed up i was rereading one of the ansems reports i think its nine or seven and it has a line that says "i will mark those heartless created artificially" so maybe and this is a HUGE maybe, maybe we weren't fighting the true heartless because the all had the mark that hollow bastion bore and ansem used to rule there. o and as long as were on the topic of ansems reports how do i get ansems reports 11 and 12 and so on if theres more

1. Ansem Reports 11, 12 and 13 are ONLY available in Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix.

2. http://www.khinsider.com/info/ansemreport/index.shtml - all 13 Ansem Reports

3. Yes, the heartless with the insignia are the ones that Ansem artificially created.

4. Ansem created that insignia because it would be his mark, that is why Hollow Bastion is decorated with it - the place he used to rule over.

5. Why is it a "HUGE maybe"? Ansem eventually found out how to properly infuse a heart with darkness, to turn it into a Heartless. That why you see a heart zooming out of an artificial Heartless when you destroy it.

6. The only natural Heartless are: Shadow, NEO Shadow (KH:FM only), Darkball, Invisible, Darkside and Bit Sniper (a teardrop heartless that appears in the final battle with Ansem: http://www.sorasdomain.net/4images/data/media/16/bit.jpg )

7. I'm not sure exactly what your so suprised at, since this is very old news.

Kronos

oops my bad, prolly shoulda checked that out a little more before i posted that, but thanks anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back