• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Faith (by Lunarmaster54)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
Faith

A Kingdom Hearts rp by Lunarmaster54

When the heartless invaded the Earth we didn’t have much chance against them until mother nature herself gave us the tools we needed to fight back. At first it was thought that the keyblade was what would save us from destruction but that wasn’t true. It helped yeah, but only a handful of people could use the keyblade and they weren’t trained. The government hunted them down and forced them to battle the shadowy demons.
They were promptly slaughtered like animals the first time they went into battle.
So then we tried a boot camp. A keyblade weilders boot camp. Didn’t help.
We were at war and we were losing. Then mother nature gave us our second tool.

She gave us magic.
She marked certain individuals and those individuals were able to successfully hold back the heartless. The magic users, who we called mages because we’re uncreative, teamed up with the keybladers and that force was equipped with technology that our own scientists created. Finally we started winning battles. Finally we started pushing those demons back. Finally we had hope again.

But...humans are stupid. The danger was passing so we did what we always do when faced with people different from us.

We reject them.

We ridicule them.

The regular humans were scared and they had political power so they started to oppress. Slowly but surly mages were turned on. They saved us and THIS is how we repay them.

They started to fight back, to protect themselves. That added fuel to the fire.

Now they were being killed by keybladers, they were being placed in containment camps.

When the heartless eventually started to rise the government made a serum. They took a mage and injected them, destroying their brains, their personalities.

Turned them into dolls, walking weapons. That way the heartless threat could be controlled. Mages went into hiding. Keybladers joined the government powers. They wanted respect and got power hungry. Once they had the military behind them they thought they were untouchable.

A few actually wanted to do what was good for the world, a small few.

Time passed.

Thirty years.

In that time there was a mage style holocaust. Details are top secret.

We live in a world where heartless are treated as a natural disaster.

Where Mages are hunted.

Where keybladers are soldiers.

Why in the hell can’t we just have a peaceful world?

-----------------------------------

REPORT.

Rumors are surfacing that the mages are gathering for a rebellion. Magical activity is increasing and more and more soilders are being deployed to deal with this possible threat. Will contact with details when they arise.

---------------------------

The time is now.

The keyblade weilders are coming to stop us. All in one group. Once they get in position we will destroy them.

A war will be sparked.

We’ll win.

Lets see how they like being hunted. Contained. Killed for what they are. What they can do.

Bloodshed begets Bloodshed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The temps are set up like so:

Templates

Keyblader
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Faction: (are you with the military? Are you wanting to join the military? Are you not with the military at all?)
Keyblade: What type of keyblade do you have? I want a picture or description. Dual wielding is allowed.
Tech: (Gadgets. Make stuff up and i’ll tell you whether or not i approve or what to change. Stuff to help give you the upperhand. Equipment if you will)
History: (Three well written paragraphs at the very least)

Mage
Name:
Personality:
Mark: (Mages have a tattoo somewhere on their body that symbolises the type of magic they use and identifies them as a mage. Where’s yours?)
Appearance:
Magic: (What types of magic do you use? You start off with one basic skill set and can learn new things as the rp progresses. For example. If you had fire then you would have a bunch of fire style moves. If you had gravity you would have moves branching off of that. You can have five different spells plus something like cure as your sixth spell. Something defensive)
Weapon: (Do you use a weapon? Like a sword?)
History: (Two well written paragraphs at the very least)

Neutral (You’ll chose which side you want to be on as the story goes on. Or maybe you’ll be a third party..)
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Weapon: (what type of weapon do you have?)
Tech: (Gadgets. Make stuff up and i’ll tell you whether or not i approve or what to change. Stuff to help give you the upperhand. Equipment if you will.)
History: (Three well written paragraphs at the very least)

Rules:

-The usual no powerplaying and god modding. Do I really have to say it?

-If you don’t post and your holding the story up and you haven’t told me why i’ll retcon to the point where we can move on without you. You’ll just have to catch up when you get back.

-Lets have posts be well written shall we? At the very least I want a minimum of one paragraph.

-You have a problem you take it up with myself or Abs and we’ll help you handle it. I don’t want drama plaguing my rp. We’re on this site to enjoy ourselves.

-If I don’t like your temp you can tweak it until I accept it.

-This is a rather dark rp. It won't be all happy and sunshine.

-Side quests are allowed. You wanna go off and do your own thing for a while? Okay. Everyone needs a break from the main story when they need it.

-You can have as many characters as you can keep up with

-Respect everyone.

Temps

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited by a moderator:

Abhorsen

Name: Nicholas Hawke (Nick for short)

Personality: sarcastic, mocking, cunning, survivalist, leader. Nick prefers to do the right thing, unfortunately that is not always possible when things are the way that they are. He has picked up the title of Hero for Hire cause of his sometimes questionable choices.

Mark: on his right palm Water

Appearance: Nick

Nick wears a blue shirt, black jeans, and black low top converse. Over that he wears a black cloak with a hood and the Water Kanji in dark blue on his back. The robe hides his face and weapon. On his hands are black gloves these gloves are designed for hand to hand combat. Under the knuckles of the gloves is padding, on top is a hard lightweight metal. Basically these are brass knuckles but better. Nick also carries a canteen of magically charged water at his hip for emergencies.

Magic:

Water

Water Bullets: shoots water bullets from palms and mouth. Intensity varies.
Water Wall: Summons a wall of water that blocks incoming attacks. (Able to vary the size and use some)
Water Pressure: Water surrounds the enemy, stabbing, puncturing,and skewering the enemy.
Water Bending: Takes water from the air and area to suit the need or situation. Can vary in shape and size.
Water Blast: Water explodes from his palms,chest, feet, mouth etc.. in a forceful jet or precise beam able of cutting trees asunder.
Curaga: recovers a moderate amount of HP.

Weapon: Kyūryū (Torrent)

History: Born after the war and no parents, Nick grew up with his uncle Aldas, one of the Legendary Summoning Mages that helped save the world. Growing up Nick was showed all of what his uncle had to offer. From hand to hand combat, summoning, and magic control. Nick developed a unique mark on his stomach that made his uncle uneasy yet proud every time he saw it. When Nick was eighteen his uncle passed on from heart failure. Aldas had a lingering battle wound from the war, he had been stabbed and his heart was partially damaged. Nick felt that he could stay no longer, it didnt seem right considering his uncle had passed. This home was dead to Nick now. Gathering his uncles summoning artifacts and other valuables Nick left home. This was probably the hardest thing Nick had ever done since the old man died. He needed a plan, yet there was no plan to be made. He was alone in this world save his small friend Sylph who usually hides in the ruffles of his cloak. Nick had been given her summoning charm as a child. It wasn't till he was twelve that he was able to summon her.

A few years later, Nick woke one morning in his home in Dallas. He lived with Keeley and Sylph. They are his closest friends. Keeley moved in recently after she had a run in with a Keyblader that Nick saved her from. Nick spends most of his time looking for others of his kind, mages. Nick hates the slaughter that has befallen his brethren. He could be next. Nick has heard of a small group of Mages that will be joining soon, he plans to attend.

Name: Keeley Hazel

Personality: Keeley is a kindhearted, yet a firm woman who takes her responsibilities seriously. Keeley has become known as the Time Assassin. Despite her kindheartedness Keeley is in the field of killing people. That being what it is, she shuts her feelings off when she is 'at work'.

Mark: her mark Time is between her shoulderblades.

Appearance:

Keeley

Keeley 2

Magic:

Time

Warp: able to teleport indefinetly to a known location. Can also run from the battle.

Invisira: able to turn self or ally invisible. This magic is used for stealth.

Space control: able to move pressurized pockets of mass in the air striking the target with them. She is also able to open pockets in space and seal body parts of the enemy in them stopping enemys movement and allowing for escape or interrogation.

Time Aura: Deteriorates all attacks. Magic and Physical alike, once an attack comes into contact with Keeley her Aura begins breaking it down and aging it. Weapons that hit her or are targeted by her Aura start to become brittle and may break.

Time Splicer: Halts time and jumps from enemy to enemy attacking them ferociously once finished time restarts and enemies take all damage.

Regenga: Heals moderate health over time. Whereas Heal, and Cure are immediate.

Weapon:

Primary Weapon: Short Tanto

History: Keeley grew up living just outside of Vegas. There was so much crime. Keeley had been told as a child by her mother and father to never look nervous or scared and above all to blend in. If she were to stand out she might be targeted and possibly killed or kidnapped. Keeley always took their advice and with some practice she developed the spell Invisible then eventually Invisira. With this she was able to travel freely and never be seen or disturbed. She even once to test her mastry of the spell walked down a crowded alley way full of dark figures and criminal looking individuals. She snuck through without sound, goons none the wiser.

Keeley now 19 lives with her friend Nick after he saved her from a crazed Keyblader that tried to kill her in her sleep. She had made the grand mistake of setting camp near a highway. It almost cost her her life. Times are hard and the Keybladers have cracked down on the Mages harder than ever as of late. Until things calm down or they are forced out of hiding, they remain hidden with a small group of followers. Hoping that things will get better, Keeley presses on. Nick grows more anxious every day to 'make a difference' but she reminds him that he is no good dead. Keeley secretly feels the same, she hopes to one day help stop this as well, she just isnt sure how much their small group can accomplish.

Last edited:

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
This looks great! Im very intrested in joining now as well.. but we shall see keep up the good work lunar

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
This looks interesting, but I was wondering; is the magic restricted to just the stuff from Kingdom Hearts; or can we make up our own kind of magic? <.< >.> I've got an idea for two characters, but I was just wondering on that front.

Lunarmaster54

Awards
This looks interesting, but I was wondering; is the magic restricted to just the stuff from Kingdom Hearts; or can we make up our own kind of magic? <.< >.> I've got an idea for two characters, but I was just wondering on that front.

You can make up your own kind of magic, that's fine with me.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Mage
Name: Renn Allen Gurski
Personality: He's a intelligent young man, knows his way around a situation, but he's also cold. He does it because he actually cares about others to protect himself and others in lamens terms. He isolates himself to protect others. he used to be an upbeat kid who tried to show off but alot has changed him.
Mark: Brand on his right wrist
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/123/0/f/L__Cie_Brand_Render_by_triggerhappy039.png

Appearance: Renn
Magic:
Gravity

Demi- A powerful purple and black orb that descends upon a group of foes or a single attacker, dealing damage and forcing them to the ground for a few seconds. It shall eventually evolve into Ultima (should the RP last.

Magnet strike- accelerating magnetic forces to pull a foe closer to Renn then Renn strikes with the same power, only meant for one foe.

Magnera- A red and blue orb spiral above Renn`s head creating a current that gathers enemies to it and allows Renn to strike while their being pulled in.

Curaga: Restores a decent amount of health
Weapon: Renn fights with his fists and feet.
History: Renn`s Dad was a former keyblader, but when he found out the truth that they were hunting for mages like his son, he quit and never used his keyblade again. Renn was wisked away into living with other family members including his grand parents and when the government fund out his dad was protecting him, they killed him.

Renn grew up hating the keybladers so much except for his dad of course and decided to `buff the dents out of society`and his fists and magic would be the key to doing that. He trained for two years perfecting his magical abilities and his attacks so that he could do just that.

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Name: Nicholas Frost

Nickname: Nick, Nikki (will explain later)

Personality: Bright and cheerful, something of a charmer; only because he cannot stand to see any girl upset; thus he quite often does stupid things to cheer them up. Chivalrous, he is not one to stand by when a girl is being bullied, honorable and intelligent; he is not one to pick needless fights. Sweet and kindhearted, he could be described as childish and bold, not afraid to speak his mind. I guess you could call him a sun worshiper, but that is only because he hates it when the sun goes away. Despite this friendly personality, he is not one to share his problems, believing they are his to bear, and his alone. He can be quiet and reserved at times, but that’s only when he is suddenly feeling depressed.

Appearance:

Faction: He use to be part of the military, but ditched upon learning the truth; yet he still has a strong dislike for mages.

Keyblade:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Tech: While no longer a part of it; he has kept some of his gear from the military. Including a c-link despite not being of the required rank; his friend having "lost" his (gave it to him) so they could stay in touch. He also has numerous other pieces of a equipment that his friend misplaced. He also wears a special necklace that homes in on military and mages alike, letting him evade them with ease.

History: Born into a middle class family, he was the eldest of four and thus quite often took the blame for them. Growing up things was pretty normal, acquiring his keyblade at age twelve; he helped his younger sister when he learned she could use it too. Falling hard for someone at the age of fourteen, he concealed it from his father; in fear that he wouldn't approve because of what she was. He hid his ability from her, not wanting it to fall apart because of her fear of keyblade wielders.

Things fell apart six months before he turned eighteen, having a run in with one mean mage; he retaliated in self-defense. Holding his own for a while, he hadn't expected his opponent's next maneuver; lunging to the right the man threw a high-powered spell at someone. An agonized scream mingled with an enraged shout, flinging himself at the man, he cut him along the right side.

A cruel smirk, the man wrapped his hand around Nick's throat, lifting him off of the ground, the mage tightened his grip; cutting off Nick's air supply. His world growing black, he heard a whispered, "If you want revenge, live your life in darkness; don't let anyone close to you." Feeling a stab of white-hot pain, he cried out in agony, falling to the ground; he heard someone shouting but all he could see was his sister.

Waking three days later, he registered Selena and, despite it not being her fault; yelled at her to leave him alone, saying that she wasn't worth the pain and was a monster that didn't deserve to exist. He didn't care that he made her cry; his own pain and rage clouded his mind. It wasn't until three months after she fled that it caught up to him, consumed with guilt; he resigned from the military and fled into isolation.

Recovering as time went on; he learned how to put on a "fake" smile and make it seem like everything was fine. He is haunted with nightmares, hardening his resolve to never let that happen again; he strives to protect those closest to him, and always try to make the girls smile.

Other: He has a snow leopard that follows him around (please don't ask how; I'd rather not explain it right now) named Zephyr; he carries a guitar around too.

Theme Song: Goodbye to the Girl by David Cook

Alt. Theme: Would it Matter by Skillet

Battle Theme: Paper Heart by David Cook

~------~

Name: Selena Hawthorne

Nickname: Siam, Winter fey

Personality: Reserved, it is common to see her hanging out by herself or with animals. She loves to read any kind of book, although she prefers fantasy and romance. Siam has a strong sense of right and wrong, and is not one to back down when she detects foul play, aloof at first glance; she is actually very warmhearted and friendly. She conceals her loneliness behind a cheerful façade, yet she is sarcastic when it comes to love. A bit of a loner, Selena prefers to work from the shadows, never showing herself to anyone and thus she's always working alone.

Mark: Selena's tattoos are an interesting work of Celtic knots and vines; running from her waist, wrapping around and up to her right shoulder. On her shoulder is an ice crystal encased music note, symbolizing her control over ice and music. In the middle of her shoulder blades is a pair of wings that her boyfriend convinced her to get before hating her status as a mage; there is also a rose tattoo on her other shoulder; once again gotten before her boyfriend started to hate her.

Appearance:

Magic: Besides her ice and cure spell, Selena is able to manipulate music to her advantage, some of her spells can be used to heal her allies; and others can strike her enemies.

Nightmare: Selena sings a haunting melody, capturing her enemy and has a small chance of knocking them out; it generally works best if she catches them off guard.

Holy Song: Singing a soothing melody, quite often changing it to best fit the person; she can heal some of the minor to medium injuries that have been inflicted. Anything critical she cannot heal, or at least right now. She's also able to increase her allies strength by sacrificing some of her strength for a short period of time.

Judgement: Humming a faster-paced song, she's able to send streams of ice crashing down on her opponent(s).

Ice Symphony: Humming a chilling melody, she's able to beckon ice to her and send it soaring toward her opponent in a fast wave. At the same time, she's able to use it to defend herself and her allies from weaker (at the moment) fire based attacks.

Curaga: Focusing her positive energy, she can heal medium to major injuries in herself and/or her allies.

Ice Flower: Enchanting her arrows with ice, she sends it flying toward the enemy and upon colliding; be it with the target or not; the arrow erupts into an ice crystal that resembles a flower.

(^ Yes, I realize they're from Tales of the Abyss; but those are some of her basic maneuvers (with minor modifications); more will be added later.)

Weapon:

Shinya Uta - The bow is mainly indigo with a white vine design; the arrows are blue and are fletched with feathers, swan feathers to be exact. The sides of the bow are sharp, so I wouldn't suggest her hitting you with it either. Shinya Uta

History: The youngest of three, she felt extremely close to her older brother Light; sparring with him on a regular base, she never could understand his fear of other people. Selena was constantly reminded to "keep her head down" and "never draw attention to yourself," by her older sister Amelia. At the age of six, Selena learned of her affinity of ice and six months later; learned of her gift for music; which fit into her family's own gifts.

At the age of thirteen, she learned her brother got kidnapped by the military; being turned into a mindless doll for the military, changing her respect for them into terror. Bumping into Nicholas at Eastern Market, she stared up at him and blushed, embarrassed that she'd lost her balance. Helping her to her feet, he laughed it off and said something stupid, peeved at it; Selena reprimanded him for it and called him "Nikki"; causing him to laugh at the nickname.

Parting ways a few moments later, she followed Amelia around the market, trying not to upset her sister anymore. "Siam, remember something; don't ever fall for those keyblader creeps. They'll just bring you down and turn you into a mindless slave." Muttering in soft agreement, she once again felt the ache from the loss of her brother; not know of Nick's status as a keyblader.

Meeting Nick a few months later, she surprised herself by kissing him and letting her powers run loose. Breaking it embarrassed, she was taken aback when he said she tasted like vanilla ice cream and snowflakes, but in a good way. Flustered, she fled and muttered a quick apology; seeing him again later they both decided to give this dating thing a try which worked for a while until he changed everything.

Worried for Nick, she stuck close by and was surprised when he woke up; shouting for her to leave him among other things. Trying to reason with him, she felt as if she'd gotten slapped in the face as he called her a monster and a freak. Fighting back the urge to cry, Selena fled from the house, leaving him behind and hating herself for not listening to Amelia. Unable to face her family, Siam sneaked through her bedroom window; collected her things and fled from them.

It was a year and a half before she bumped into Amelia again; who was on the run from the military. Quickly turning on her heel, Selena lead her sister back to her house. Learning there that the military was becoming more aggressive, Selena felt the anger and pain boil over as the betrayal burned anew. Waiting until the coast was clear, she parted ways with her sister and continued on her path of solitude.

Other: She carries a pouch of assorted herbs, preferring to use these instead of her healing spells; making it a little harder for ordinary people to pick on her status as a "monster."

Theme Song: Was I the Only One by Jordin Sparks

Alt. Theme: Stray by Steve Conte

Battle Theme: Battlefield by Jordin Sparks

~-------~

Still not quite done with this; and I'm definitely getting a "could've-been-way-better" vibe off of Nick's bio. *shrugs* Eh, what you going to do about it when that's what your brain can come up with; or that's all they are willing to spill about themselves.

^- I'm not crazy, I'm just a writer who doesn't mind finding out what they're characters have to say.

Last edited:

Lunarmaster54

Awards
Shinra and Abs your both accepted, welcome to the rp.

Skitty I like what I see of your temps so far

and Eternal I'm looking forward to your temps :)

Eva

~ &#9829;~ Grand Summoner~ &#9829;~
Awards
Name:
Lucille Esperanza
Personality:
Withdrawn and quiet, Lucille is pretty much a blank slate. This is not due to being injected; she has a lot of trouble expressing her emotions and comes off as emotionless; even her expressions hardly change. Despite her appearance, Lucille hardly suffers from low self-esteem, and is confident in her abilities. She dislikes the idea of being useless, though she is a little on the lazy side. She doesn't like the idea of owing anything to anyone, also dislikes anyone who considers themselves above others, saying that actions speak louder than words. She has an air of tranquility and likes peace and quiet; she also loves reading.

Mark:
To see each tattoo on each hand is simply odd--only when she holds her palms out and puts them together do you see a shield.

Appearance:
Lucille

Magic:
Barrier -> [Produces a large barrier around herself. Offers basic protection]
Barrier Surge -> [Charges towards the enemy with barrier at hand.]
Barrier Counter -> [Shatters the barrier and uses its pieces to attack the enemy.]
Reflect [Absorbs attacks and rebounds them at the enemy.]

Aero -> [Basic Wind Spell]
Tornado [Advanced Wind Spell]

Weapon:
Her magic is her weapon.

History: Brb~

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
I've got one last template I want to put up for now; don't know how many more there might be though.

Neutral

Name: Zephyr

Nickname: Zee, Zoë, Zo

Personality: Calm, Zephyr is very observant and is quick to catch onto things. Levelheaded, she keeps Nick from getting into trouble he can’t handle. Intelligent, she doesn’t really tolerate stupidity, although she can handle a little. Childish, she knows when to crack a joke at the proper time. Loving and gentle, she looks after those younger then her like they were kits; scolding them when required. Cheerful, Zephyr can have a temper on her; but it rarely flares.

Appearance: , a black lace choker with a silver heart that serves as a collar. (Click for collar)

Weapon: Claws, teeth and her wit.

Tech: None

History: Born about twenty years back, Zephyr avoided humans to survive; yet she couldn’t squash her curiosity about them. Surrendering, she moved closer to the outskirts of town; watching as a dark-skinned man herded some mages toward a building. Cocking her head to the left, she sat there in astonishment; unable to comprehend the even unfolding in front of her.

Dismissing the notion, she went back to her life and continued with her daily routine. When she was about fifteen years old (human years), a young man stumbled into the forest; severely injured. Cautiously she approached him, nudging him with her nose; she blinked and checked him over, he seemed to be okay, but he seemed sick too. Wrapping his arm around her, he held her close, whispering a soft, “I don’t want to help them…I don’t…”

If Zephyr knew what was happening she would’ve done something differently, but she didn’t. Curling up next to him, she shut her eyes and offered him her warmth. Awakening the next morning, she detected that he’d stopped breathing, whining softly; she nudged him again, getting no response. Saddened, Zephyr pressed her nose to his hand and moved on.

Carrying on for the next few years, she once again crossed path with a young man; but this one was healthy. Blinking, she recognized he was a key blade wielder; yet there was an air of sadness clinging to him. Moving over to help, she whined and rest her head on his knees; causing him to pet her and murmur soft words to her. Closing her eyes, Zephyr felt when he cheered up, happy that she’d been able to assist him. Backing away, she was surprised when he’d offer to let her come with him. Even knowing what he was, Zephyr accepted the invitation, not having anywhere else to go and feeling protective of the boy.

Other: Zephyr is unique in the fact she’s more human-like in nature (kind of like Red XIII from FF VII) due to the experiments performed on her as a kit; giving her the ability to talk and think more like a human.

Theme Song: I Remain by Alanis Morissette

Alt. Theme: Review My Kisses by LeAnn Rimes

Battle Theme: Dance Me If You Can by the Cheetah Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back