• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Faith (by Lunarmaster54)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
Well...
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
I will post over the coming week. I am slammed with stuff this weekend. I will make sure to have my characters in Dallas by my next post.

Lunarmaster54

Awards
'Kay, got the tech updated. Sorry 'bout taking so long. Really hope this is okay!

Tech is good Rebal. I really like the gloves in particular!

I will post over the coming week. I am slammed with stuff this weekend. I will make sure to have my characters in Dallas by my next post.

That's fine Alphonse, thanksgiving weekend (and black friday and such) are pretty busy for everyone!

Insidious

Mage
Name: Noir
Personality: Noir is a quiet, solitary person, one who avoids the crowd. She steers away from even other mages, only speaking when it is utterly inevitable or shoving out a polite 'thank you' for handing her something she happened to drop, but even so it comes off as monotone and uncaring, despite kind intention. Over time, she has grown quite used to working alone, being alone, fighting alone, but she knows in her heart she can't act in that manner much longer, if she wants to survive. And she does. She wants to live to watch the people who have made her suffer for her entire life burn.
Noir enjoys setting small objects alight just to watch to fade to ash on whatever free time she might come across, not that she has much else to occupy herself with. She simply adores fire- the beauty and the wicked destruction all in one package. On the battlefield with flames at her command- she's never felt such a great thrill.
Mark: http://cdn.pimpmyspace.org/media/pms/c/2u/ur/rk/gon-symbol.jpg, located on her upper right arm.
Appearance: Noir's hair is long, descending gracefully past her soldiers to roughly the middle of her back in a wave that becomes spikier the farther down it spans. Its color is a light crimson, so much so that her old friends, long dead now, had joked that she dyed it with the blood of her enemies. Her skin is remarkably pale white for someone who enjoys heat and sunlight so much, because of course, someone in hiding simply can't risk plain daylight alone, or so she tells herself. Her eyes are a deep shade of violet, and she wears a simple, deep black hoodie all the time, even if it results in her sweating, because the feel of the warm fabric comforts her. Beneath it is a plain red shirt with short sleeves, paired with jeans riddled with tears and holes due to constant use. Her figure is lean and she stands at a height of approximately 5'11.
Red Flare- Short but violent bursts of fire spawn from the the ground, wherever she wills them to appear.
Fireball- As the name suggests, she can summon orbs of flame in her palms, and toss them.
Fervent Ring- A whirling ring of fire materializes around her body for a short duration of time.
Web Trap- Veins of fires run across the ground in web-like patterns and then flare upwards after a specific amount of time, depending on how much energy she has remaining.
Firaga Thorns- Thorns of pure flame materialize and then burst around her.
Cura- Recovers minor wounds and closes off major ones, though they can be opened up again rather easily if she's attacked.
Weapon: http://www.swordnarmory.com/v/vspfiles/photos/KM-7035RD-2T.jpg - Twin Malice- enchanted with magic that allows it to conduct fire without damaging itself.
History: Noir was raised in a mage camp, hidden and tightly-knit, without a true family to call her own, for they were tortured to death when she was small. The elder girls pushed her around after her classes, treated her like dirt, but whatever, who doesn't have any of that? She always pushed on, braved through. After all, her life didn't reach a notable start until age eleven, when she was to become a spy. She had an accomplice of course, because she was a child, but she didn't need one for long. They tucked her under hoods and shirts that didn't quite fit and were sure to cover her mark snugly, and sent her off to gather intelligence on some of the smaller settlements of the enemy. Not many, though in these times you can't be certain, would suspect a sweet little girl, after all. She had one of the best chances of survival out of her entire camp.
It was good luck that she was light on her feet and easy to keep still in shadows. For many years, six to be exact, she did this day to day among her typical schoolwork, supporting her camp fully as talk of war began to ripple through them. Then it happened, a few months prior to present time. Her camp was destroyed while she was out scouring for them, the only remains a mess of fire and carcasses, though many fled. They had been discovered. It didn't surprise her much, it was doomed to hit them someday. So she fled, living off the land, slinking through cities only at night, running across a few places that appealed to her but never quite finding the will to stay behind, searching for a place where her ties with fire could be useful. A place with fellow Mages. Perhaps she will find what she is looking for soon.
~

Lol hi there.

Last edited:

Abhorsen

It is Superbia, I have been a bit busy as of late but I believe that it is Shinra's turn. I am not sure as to where he has ran off to.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Name: Reforge Seru

Personality: Reforge is put off by others more than anything else, but he seems to have a rather gentle nature and his genius IQ has gained him vast amounts of knowledge that easily enable to both stem and manifest magic; and formulate weapons out of such forces. He is calculating and quick to solve any situation based on his surroundings but isn't the meanest of people and knows all too well that the way you portray yourself can signify what people see you as. From day to day Reforge doesn't exactly try to show off but he is boisterous enough to calmly implicate that he isn't a pushover and that his friendship shouldn't be taken lightly at all.

Betrayal is a practicality Ref sees in many people that he refuses to embrace, so one might say that in his own perspective he is too trustworthy but going as far as trying to take advantage of such a person might be just as naive as the notion of such trust itself. With Reforge embodying so many aspects of the raw, he is a just individual and a friend that you wouldn't ever want to lose.

Mark: Wings of Sentience- Though Reforge's mark, his manifest of magic also conjures this mark as true wings.

Appearance: Ref's a small child not any taller than 5'2, but even in growth he shows a defined posture that makes him appear older than he is. Even though he has an elder brother, they look nothing alike whatsoever, he being much paler than Garforge. Ref might as well be adorable and loved with his cute face and sharp facial features, always keeping his hair sticking straight up at odd angles...

Reforge wears a sleek white coat/robe/armor plate that is shaded in random glimmers of color over a white base. The top part of his attire is fitted with quite a few straps and zippers which doesn’t make a lot of sense since they don’t really do anything, but he’s taken to the style as is. Both Reforge's arms and legs are obscured from view.

Magic:
Ultima- A rampant force of condensed magic in its purest nature is generated upon a foe in an explosive manner that forms a mushroom cloud of magic.

Ultimara- A more destructive form of Ultimara magic that enhances the damage caused by the smell by amplifying the effect area and also adds an increased resistance to other magics used against it. This spell can be used in many forms other than the original explosion and also ignores lower to moderate tier spells.

Elzebreault- A potent mixture of the glaring light and ultimate magic that causes a massive convergence of magical comets to rain from the sky in varying sizes, causing desecration to the battlefield below with its might. The potency of this spell is massively draining to Reforge accordingly, but well worth the effort. By casting it from a focal point in midair, he is also able to condense all the magic inside the spell into a single beam of destructive magic.

Flare Tactics- The use of magic to conjure smaller amounts of raw magical force for use in and out of battle that aren't focused or yet generated into spell format.

Tri-Dark Flare- A triple wave of flare magic cast upon foes that heats up the area with blistering energy that isn't classed as fire magic. The dark nature of the spell can cause horrific status effects such as petrify, poison and silence all at once. The flares themselves can be formed as panels of magic that crash into foes.

Regenaga- A regenerative spell that causes wounds and battle to heal by showering the target in a holy light. They continue to rapidly heal and have their own magics restored at a phenomenal rate until the spell's duration has ceased.

Weapon:
Fortinbras- A weapon that embodies both the forces of the heart and the overwhelming powers of the mage as one. Keyblades are generated by the connection to the heart before it falters, but Fortinbras is such a weapon made after this has occurred and as such bears no keychain and is as much magical in form as it is physical.

History: Reforge's mother and father were both keybladers sometime ago when the world was a lot more peaceful but at this time both of them were proud members of a faction named Zeal's Call, a place and mentality that taught its members to grow strong in the heart and use magic as a medium to cause extra growth in not only the heart but the very core of the being. Around the time that notions of war started to grow, both of Reforge"s parents knew that actions were to be taken to prepare.

By closing their son up in a well of magic and allowing his heart to grow attuned to the forces of raw magic, Reforge was grow day by day to surge his entire being to its core with magical force, which allowed him to constantly access magic and the ideals of magic. His genius allowed him to further research on what his parents had already given him and brandish a weapon similar to the keyblade but still vastly far apart from it in actuality.

Reforge's friends and mother and father had always been against the idea of mages being killed off just because they had potential but he knew well enough that the heart was the key to everything and being born among those who understood this, Reforge set out into the world not knowing just his place but completely understanding that he had to do something. It wasn't about being a hero or a world figure to him, just being somebody that took a stand against all the ridiculous hatred.

He left Zeal's Call with his mother and father's hearts and goals on his own heart...literally.

Last edited:

Lunarmaster54

Awards
@Insidious Your approved. I thought i'd done it already but oh well.

@Superbia Your approved too. When I saw all of the high level magic I wasn't liking it...but then I read the bio and it made sense.

I'll post your temps up with the others shortly. Welcome to the rp.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I always give a method to my madness xD, I'm shocked nobody used it already. I just recently looked at all the templates and didn't see one use of Ultima or Flare. Even Holy had been largely neglected.

Thanks for adding me though. I'll be sure to post soon.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Oh, hi there! Nice to see you in this. And Lunar, Rebal says super millions of sorries for taking forever on posting; she's gonna have one up in about an hour or so. And heads-up, so that it's not taking a million years, there's gonna be mutual power-playing of Sasha and Raine. And just so we don't have to keep repeating ourselves.... *runs off to edit sig*

P.S. Can you pass my apologies to Bone, Lunar? My head's being slow as molasses in January when it comes to the Apocalypse thread, but I'll get a temp up ASAP, 'kay?

Lunarmaster54

Awards
Oh, hi there! Nice to see you in this. And Lunar, Rebal says super millions of sorries for taking forever on posting; she's gonna have one up in about an hour or so. And heads-up, so that it's not taking a million years, there's gonna be mutual power-playing of Sasha and Raine. And just so we don't have to keep repeating ourselves.... *runs off to edit sig*

P.S. Can you pass my apologies to Bone, Lunar? My head's being slow as molasses in January when it comes to the Apocalypse thread, but I'll get a temp up ASAP, 'kay?

Tell her its okay, i'm sure it'll be a good post when it comes up. The powerplaying is also no problem (me and Abs do that for each other's characters every now and again) and i'll let Bone know about your temp.

Thanks for adding me though. I'll be sure to post soon.

Sounds good Superbia

I also posted. Hope you enjoy it.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Mage

Name: Archer Cecil

Nickname: Blaster

Personality: Up-beat and cheerful, he's quite the sweet-talker; he is pretty easy going and very trusting; but when angered Blaster is like a wildfire, extremely dangerous yet can burn out just as fast as it started. Fun loving, Archer loves his speed and his music cranked up a little too loud. He hates seeing the girls upset, he actually gets sick from it. A charmer, Archer is quick to lose his temper at the first hint of uneven circumstances; he's quick to rush in and even the odds. He's willing to rescue anyone in need, regardless of who they are. Archer would be the first to admit he's got a romantic bone in his body, don't tease him about it, or he'd knock you down. Archer is a typical member of the "Alliance."

Appearance: Archer has messy, spiky black hair that falls to his shoulders. Fair skinned, he has a muscular build; but it's still a good type of build. He has stunning blue eyes; that'll appear darker depending on the light. Strong features, he has a small X shaped scar on his right cheek; there always seems to be a smile on his face. Archer wears a dark blue sleeveless shirt, showing off his well toned arms; there are slits on his shoulder blades. Archer wears wrist length gloves in the same hue. From the waist down is close fitting black jeans, lightened with age; he wears a navy blue belt around his waist and white sneakers. A silver chain with a crescent moon is hidden under his shirt; his left ear is pierced too; he wears a diamond stud in it.

Mark: Archer's mark isn't as interesting as some mages; it’s pretty simple actually. A bolt of lightening cuts across his back, there's dark clouds along his upper back; the bolt extends from it. There's a set of ancient runes that goes from his shoulders down to the edge of his gloves. There is one more mark; but he keeps it hidden under his gloves, refusing to late anyone learn of its existence.

Magic: Archer's fighting abilities are based on his thunder/lightning abilities. His second affinity is more of a strange one; he hates to see the girls sad; he becomes sick depending on how sad a girl or girls are, only recovering after they are happy. As for combat abilities they are as followed:

Protect - This spell increases a person's Defense or halves damage from physical attacks.

Shell - This spell increases a person's Magic Defense or halves damage from magical attacks.

Thunder Lance - Archer delivers an uppercut with his lance; afterwards he throws the aforementioned weapon into the air; as it falls back down he encases it in lightning giving it a shocking kick.

Indignation - A powerful lightning based ability; Archer throws his lance into the air, summoning dark storm clouds over head; he mutters the chant which sends several lightning bolts crashing down upon his opponent. A circle of electricity gathers under the target's feet and above them; homing in on them before sending the bolts of lightning down.

One can tell when he's about to use it; since he'll say: I, who stand in the full light of the heavens, command thee, who opens the gates of hell. Come forth, divine lightning! This ends now! Indignation!! <- It is highly suggested you run away at this point; or get in a hit to cause him to stagger and break his focus. *It has been severely weakened do to things he'd rather not talk about*

Weapon: Archer is skilled with any weapon; but he prefers his lance and his bow 'n' arrows to anything else. He is very skilled with Yami Kokoro in particularly; which I guess you could say is his version of a keyblade, for the reason that only Archer can wield it and it "vanishes" from the hand of anyone else who dares try to wield it.

History: Growing up, he had a normal childhood; or as normal could be expected of a mage. Archer was aware of the fear his kind imposed on humans, and yet he was still curious about them. Meeting with a young girl, the twelve-year-old smiled and tried to cheer her up; startled when the child shifted in front of him. Yelping and jumping backward, he lost his balance and fell, tumbling down hill.

Coming to at the bottom, Archer was surprised when the little girl was crouched next to him. Yelping he scrambled backward and eyed her cautiously, a frown greeted his reaction; causing the first pangs of nausea to wash over him. After a few tries, Archer got the young shifter to smile; thus dispelling the urge to get sick. Looking at his hand, he was more then a little surprised to see marks from a wolf.

Shocked at that, he looked up in time to see the girl's look of sheer terror. The girl fled, leading Archer to chase after her; his curiosity getting the better of him. Arriving at her tribe, the child was more than a little taken aback by the sight that greeted him. Upon things being figured out; Archer was quickly abducted into the tribe for instructions.

Archer quickly learned what to say and what not to say; they preferred to be called "The Alliance" instead of some meaner things. It remained like that for seven years, waking up one night do to enraged howls and screams; Archer was still groggy from sleep as his "sister" led him from the house; instructing him to be quiet no matter what happened.

Fleeing from the authorities, Archer hid his sister and stole a motorcycle; drawing their attention to him and away from the younger mage. The pattern continued for the next few years; laying low for a while and than jumping out and "sucker-punching" the military only to retreat again, keeping their attention focused on pursuing him and not the Alliance.

Other: He suffers from gynophobia, although he can't quite explain what happened to cause it...that or he doesn't want to talk about it.

Theme Song: Rock You Like a Hurricane by Scorpions

Alt. Theme: Life on the Run by Dierks Bentley

Battle Theme: Highway to the Danger Zone by Kenny Loggins

~--------~

Okay, confession time...I really have no idea why he's afraid of women! I'll let you know when I figure it out myself. ^^;; Also, the video link is how it happens when it's at full strength.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back