• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fairy Tail: Rise of the Dark Guilds (Created by Xeon{Myroku} assissted by Able_Beard)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Fairy Tail : Rise of the Dark Guilds

In the Kingdom of Fiore there lies a town in Mangolia where many people with unique magical skills come to train as wizards. Each wizard has their own unique magic power whether it consists of using elemental magic, magical tools, or and magical skill thats unlike any other we have use our magic for many odd things.

Now if your wondering, "How am I exactly a wizard?" it depends on what type of magic you use. I'll make a list of what type of magic is common towards wizards.

Elemental Magic:

The highly common magic I've seen been used by most wizards who only consist of using one type of elemental magic. Now elements I've seen been used are ice, fire, smoke, wind, lightning, earth, sand, water, plant, steel, dark, and light. Now these wizards use their single element magic abilities in different ways to help out. In fact wind magic is very deadly because not only it can cut through things but it can actually be used to suck magic away, trust me I know that by personal experience. And if you have full control of fire magic you can use it to solidfy and grab hold of objects without burning them. Ice magic I've seen could be used not only to freeze but to be used to make tools and such as ice or even animals to make them living ice. But of course that's what I've seen and heard so far. Next magic!

Holder Magic:

This type of magic is common to those who can't grasp their own magical abilities but have to use certain items to release their magical potential. That being with staffs, swords, guns, and of course with gate keys. What are gate keys you may ask? Well I'll explain those next.

Celestial Magic:

Now Celestial magic is similar to those who have holder magic. But for them to use their magic powers they require gate keys to the spirit world. Now these keys open up a gate that allows one Celestial spirit to enter into our world. Now each spirit has a star sign name so it's hard to know how many Celestial spirits there are but I do know that there are 12 keys to the Golden Zodiac gate meaning that there are 12 Celestial spirits that reside from those, such as Gemini, Leo, Scorpio, Aries, Capicorn, and etc. Now these keys are very rare and hard to find if by chance, but once you find such keys Celestial Mages have to make a contract with the spirits in order to summon them. Meaning they can summon them on certain days/nights, events, or in area's, and other times if these spirits are grown more acustomed to you they will allow you to summon them whenever you want. Well I've grown on to discuss this magic now on to the next!

Ability Magic:

This type of magic consists on the wizard using a unique ability that others can't use. I have seen some wizards use magic to read minds and use telepathy, I've seen some to concise with spirits known as seith magic like Celestial mages but these spirits are from the dead and embody them to inanimate objects or embody animal spirits to themselves to use their abilities, there are some who can transform their bodies of animals or monsters. I've seen people use magic to make them large also known as Giant magic. There are even those who have the ability to requip themselves at will with magical weapons or armor which is also similar to Holder Magic. I've even seen certain animals who have magical ability that can allow them to fly called Aera magic but that only being cats so far, I've even heard a snake has that ability as well. I'm not sure how many ability magics there are but it amazes me on the possibilities.

Special-Ability Magic:

Now wizards who use magic like this is very rare and uncommon. Most of the magic they use is considered to be called Lost Magic that hasn't exsisted in a long period time because most of these magic's effects were powerful and terrorfying. Some wizards have magic to control time around a certain area making things age or rebuilding objects or buildings to their former state. There are others who consist of controling weather and much goes on. But the one magic that I have seen most likely would be Dragon Slayer Magic.

Dragon Slayer Magic:

This form of magic is very powerful and dangerous, not to the wizard who use it of course but I have seen what these wizards do with this type of magic. First off this type of magic can only be taught to young wizards who don't have any magical ability taped into them yet. And this magic is taught to them by a dragon. Mostly I've only heard that these wizards were lone orphan childern at first but were then raised and taught how to use magic by a dragon. Not sure if that's the common case on gaining this type of magical ability but it makes sense to me, so far. Now Dragon Slayer Magic is suppose to be magic used to slay a dragon, which is odd how it's taught to their adopted children who is being raised by a dragon. There are different types of Dragon Slayer Magic that would consider them to using one elemental ability magic. Now the next part is creepy because wizards who have this type of magical ability can ingest magic that is similar to theirs or common everyday elements like fire from fire places, steel from metal buildings, air from what we breath, and so-on to boost up their own magical abilities. This type of magic also makes them invunerable to magic that is also similar to their's as well. Now when their magical power is very strong they can sometimes grow dragon scales on their skin meaning their magic power is off the charts and can be considered dangerous.

Those who use magic for good and to assist people have formed large groups known as guilds. Wizard guilds allow many wizards to take up job requests to aid those people in need and not to mention to strengthen their magical skills and even form teams with other wizards because some jobs are too hard for one wizard do on their own or may consider requirements in order to do this job. And one guild that's most recommended and highly known throughout the city of Mangolia is, Fairy Tail.

Yes, legends alike have started out from this one guild. Although there are many strong wizards who worked for this guild it has also gotten a lot of talk that their wizards are bit....well....rambungish, wild, and hot headed. Obviously the only guild that has recieved complaints from the Wizard Council, a large organization of higher up wizards who watch over the progress of certain guilds along with the wizards who worked in those guilds.

When one wizard guild is discharged from the council some wizards tend to go on their old work duties whether joining a different guild or creating one of their own known as Dark Guilds. These guilds don't follow the rules of the council and do things their own way with no bindings of any kind to the wizard law. And lately there have been rising increases of Dark Guilds, some have considered to dark deeds to take down other guilds or worse, the Wizard Council who discharged them from the first place. So it is our duty to make sure the wizard world is safe from evil wizards who would use their magic for their own evil deeds.

There are a few Dark Guilds that have been heard doing a little activity in the Kingdom of Fiore.

Phantom Guild:

Once a rival guild who took things a little too far. Leader of the guild was none other then Master Jose himself who lead his guild to attack our own from the sake of capturing one of our wizards and sell her off back to her estate. Highly a big mistake to mess with us, although the guilds master isn't in power a few wizards fromt that guild are still active and have been causing a few problems. Nothing big so far but I wouldn't consider them a minor threat to our guild yet seeing as it was our guild that lead the council to shut them down after their little war with us.

Golden Orge Guild:

A guild from the eastern area of Fiore that was well known throughout the kingdom but then suddenly word got out that some of the wizards have been demanding more payment from their jobs. The Council didn't approve of their greediness so they disband the guild. Dispite them from being shut down the guild still goes around robbing the inocent to feed their greed. They don't appear to act on any evil deeds that will lead to destruction yet but that doesn't mean we should let our guard down if confronted.

Black Chimera:

One guild that has been disband not that long ago. There hasn't been much word about what the wizards of this guild are doing yet. So we may have to be on our toes if confronted from this guild or if the council has any updates of what these wizards are doing.

It is our job to make sure that wizards like this are taken down for everyone's protection. For who knows what type of magic they possess or what plans they are making to get their revenge. Let's hope that we can maintain peace in our world of magic.

Signed by Fairy Tails Guild Master

Common Set-Up: For starters for this RP will be taking our roles of either Fairy Tail wizards or Dark Guild wizards. I would've added more wizard guilds other then Fairy Tail but I wasn't sure how many people would join in or how popular this would get. Once we ease into the RP a bit I'll be constructing the plot for the Dark Guilds and I will send a PM to those who are apart of the Dark Guilds on what they will be doing to make the RP more interesting. But for the beginning most of us will go our daily routine as Fairy Tail wizards accepting jobs listed on the bullentin board and the Dark Guild members will go on plotting or do evil deeds. I will tell them what each Dark Guilds evil deed is later once I see how many people have joined in.

RULES:

1) NO GODMODING (Now I know that I explained there are numerous magical abilities out there but please don't make your magic god like. Make yourself invincible and undefeated or your magic highly destructable, no, be sure to add limitations to your magic and don't go over the top with them. Also be sure that you can be beaten, don't make it sound like nothing phase's you in battle, be hit, be punched, get bured, frozen, electricuted, whatever just make sure you can be beat.)

2) No Powerplaying (this considers people who control others characters like making them move in one direction. That's fine when you make up your own minor character in the RP to fight against but using another person's character is forbidden unless given permission from them like if they aren't gonna be participating much in the RP.)

3) Be Active (Now I know everyone can't commit to be here all the time but please have someone post every now and then, at least a couple of days, if your unable to post please inform me)

4) Keep it PG-13 (We can swear and stuff like that but none of the big ones, just ass, damn, or hell. Violence is only mild but we can mention blood or death but nothing serious like from Mortal Kombat like ripping a person's spinal cord out of their head or anything too gruesome or descriptive)

5) Romance (It's allowed but still keep it PG-13 don't go over the border with that. Just kissing, hand holding, and hugging is allowed, we aren't going around the other bases here thank you)

6) Accurate Spelling and Sentencing (please make sure your spelling is correct and your sentences make sense. Don't put something like "I will stop you big bully." Nothing like a kindergardner wrote your posts and be sure to be clear who your addressing in the RP as well if you come across anyone, don't put in "some guy over there" in your posts because that ticks me off)

7) Be Descriptive (Now I know I said earlier that being descriptive can be too much but still try to be descriptive in your fights, area's, your magic, or from other people. Just make sure you don't go over board with it like your just making up one huge paragraph of you describing something. Because dude, that is boring to read unless it's a person your describing then it's some what okay just make sure it's a list of three to four sentences in that paragraph and you don't have to add every detail if you don't want to)
8) Be Nice (that saying being nice to others outside the RP. I don't want any a**hole's here talking crap and being rude to everyone here)

9) Limited Magic (Magic is just like every other common form of power we see in anime's like Ki from DragonBall Z, Chakra from Naruto, and such as that. Everyone exert's themselves every now and then and of course magic power is also the same as our life fource, use to much and you pass out or die so be sure that you don't put down that you have a large amount of magic and go on forever. That's the same to those who have Dragon Slayer Abilities)

10) Job Board (Now here everyone must take a job, except Dark Guilds who can't take jobs, but of course I will enlist the jobs on the bullentin board and I will post those down every week on the RP. So don't make one of your own unless you have an idea of one. If so, inform me by PM if this job allows your character to gain something like a gate key, a magical item, or something that is dire to your character's need)

10) Joining (if you want to join in Fairy Tail put down "Follow the path you truly believe in" but if you wish to join in one of the Dark Guilds let me put down the needs to join. Phantom Guild put down "Revenge on those Fairy Flies" Golden Orges put down "Money is the mightiest power there is" for Black Chimera put down "They shall see our true might.")

11) Have fun with it.

Templates:

(Guild phrase goes here)

Name: (make sure it's sounds real)

Age: (I'm limiting it to 14-70, yes there are even wizards who still work in their primer years)

Gender: (please put down a gender, no mystery's or unknown's)

Wizard Guild: (Put down which guild you reside in even if you put down the phrase from one of those guilds from earlier at the begining of your temps)

Rank: (put down the rank your in from the guild your applying for, but this is limited for each guild, once the ranks are stocked up you don't have to put this on your templates)

Magic Ability: (Please put down what type of magic ability you have if you already read through the list of magic abilities there are like holder magic, elemental magic, and so-on)

Type of Magic: (the next step for those who have selected there magic ability. Remeber if you have elemental magic put down one element you control, ability magic put down what type you have, dragon slayer magic just put down dragon slayer magic, and so-on)

Magical Tools/Weapons: (this for those who have Holder Magic and Elemental Magic, even elemental wizards can have weapons that can be manipulated with their magic. Like a gun that shoots out ice bullets or a spear that can be enhanced with lightning, and so-on but of course these are weapons or tools for those who have Holder Magic and how they use them like with magic cards, guns, swords, or armor)

Celestial Gate Keys: (this is for Celestial mages to post on their temps, here you put down the types of keys you have but let me be breif with you on the limits of keys you can have now. 3 Golden Gate Keys of the Zodiac, 4 silver keys, and other optional low rank keys which consists of weaker spirits that are commonly known as pets or companions. You can gain more keys in your travels but don't put down you stumble upon them in the RP please.)

Dragon Slayer Magic: (only for Dragon Slayers to post on their temps, here you put down the element you control with your dragon slayer magic)

Attack Names: (this is entitled to everyone but of course is optional. Every wizard comes up with an attack name for their magical ability, like example Fire Dragons Roar for a fire dragon slayer, Ice Make Hammer for those who have ice creation magic, Iron Bull Fist for those who have takeover/transformation magic and so on just be sure it doesn't sound too powerful or silly)

Team Members/Team Name: (now this is optional of course for those who want to form a team. Just be sure you put down people's name who are apart of your team and the team name you agreed on)

Personality: (Describe what your character is like)

Appearance: (You can be descriptive with your character on their appearance or you can just grab a picture off the web, either one works well)

Bio: (I like to know your characters past before they came to Fairy Tail and your life is so far in this guild if your an older member or their life on how they became Dark Guild members)

Likes/Dislikes: (now here you can put down things you like for example, food, other members in the guild, literature, and etc. Same with your dislike and sometimes your dislikes can also be your weakness in a fight)

Other: (this of course is optional, you can put down if your character has pets, battle theme music, or whatever)

Roleplayers Role List:

Fairy Tail:

GuildMaster: Erin Fareberry (Xeon{Myroku}) (Elemental Magic: Plant/Wood)

S-Class Wizards:
1) Train Fresher (Stark) (Caster Magic: Heavenly Body)
2)
3)
4)

Dragon Slayers:
1) Zeron Liteburn (Xeon{Myroku} Dragon Slayer: Lightning Magic)
2) Chyna Feliso (AxelYoYo) (Dragon Slayer: Fire Magic)
3)

Celestial Mage:
1)

Other Wizards:
1) Cesar (Able_Beard) (Elemental Magic: Wind)

Dark Guilds:

Golden Orge:

Guild Commander:
1)

Commanders Men:
1)
2)
3)

Dragon Slayers:
1)
2)
3)

Celestial Mage:
1)

Other Wizards:

Phantom:

Guild Leader:
1)

Phantom's Ex Elemental 4:
1)
2)
3)
4)

Dragon Slayers:
1)
2)
3)

Celestial Mage:
1)

Other Wizards:

Black Chimera:

Guild Master:
1) Lyra Venfallin (AxelYoYo) (Elemental Magic: Ice)

Masters Higer Ups:
1) Kanza Senkai (kingdomkey96) (Elemental Magic: Lightning)
2)
3)
4)

Dragon Slayers:
1)
2)
3)

Celestial Mage:
1)

Other Wizards:

Last edited:

Able_Beard

Banned

Name:Cesar

Wizard Guild: Fairy Tail

Magic Ability:Wind Elemental

Attack Names;
Wind Bullet
Wind Blaze
Gust Storm
Wind hammer

Team Members/Team Name: Open.

Personality: His master taught him very highly mentally and physically. Thanks to this is very intelligent but sometimes he may be a bit headstrong. He is also bit of a flirt and can sometimes let females overwhelm him. He also has a problem with letting his powers overwhelm his own body. He also has a bit of a drinking problem in which he sometimes has problems with whenever he's in town during missions.

Appearance:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Bio: Cesar was born by a maid women into a royal family. In order to keep his birth a secret he was sent away and left in the mountains. This is when his Master Aine found him. Not just any master but a mage that knew how to control wind. He was taught in the way of wind through vigorous and hard training. He began to master his abilities till one day, his master just up disappeared.
Cesar left the mountains in order to live in town to make a name for himself. Unfortunately it's almost impossible when you have no people skills, so Cesar lived on the streets for a long period of time, till one day, he was attacked by a mage from a Dark Guild. Cesar immediately destroyed the poor man, but Cesar was noticed by a patron in a local bar. She was a member of Fairy Tail whom helped him and introduced him into the guild before he was noticed by the law for property damage.
It's been four years since then and Cesar has become a faithful member of the Fairy Tail.

Likes/Dislikes: Nothing Cesar hates more then anything in the world is a downer. But he is a stickler for honor. He would fight to the death on behalf of his guild so he doesn't understand why anyone would ever turn on there peers. His honor if his word.
The one hang up Cesar has is he is a bit of a flirt. He can't help but flirt when a beautiful women enters the room. He always has a bit of a drinking problem on his off time.

(If there's anything I passed up or need to fix tell me)

Last edited:

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Okay if you want to become a Dragon Slayer you need to be raised by a dragon who teaches you the form of magic you want. Also personality is a little short, give me at least a paragraph length of that, including your Bio which is where the "being raised by a dragon" was suppose to come in at.

More likely your giving me a wizard who specializes in Wind magic then a Dragon Slayer.

Able_Beard

Banned
O had put the fact his master was a dragon in my Bio and that the dragon taught him how to be a wind mage..I'll go add more to the personality though..unless in the bio I'm missing more then just being trained by a dragon, I figured there were more then just fire dragons

Able_Beard

Banned
Have you forgotten the dragons that taught Gajeel and Wendy? And then their are fake Dragon Slayers who have a magic lacrima that harness's Dragon Slayer Magic inside them.
Haven't gotten that far in the manga o_O...I', on chapter 48..all I know about is the Fire Dragon Slayers and Iron Dragon SLayers...

Nevertheless I changed it to where he's just a wind elemental now :D

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Sweet RP, big bro! :) Joining!

Follow the path you truly believe in

Name:
Chyna Feliso
Wizard Guild:
Fairy Tail
Dragon Slayer
Magic Ability:
Dragon Slayer Magic
Type of Magic:
Dragon Slayer Magic
Dragon Slayer Magic:
Fire
Attack Names:
Firaga Burst
Sundance
Twilight Heat
Scalper
Fire Surge
Fira
Firaga
Fire

Team Members/Team Name:
None
Personality:
Chyna is sophistacted, well-mannered, and quiet. She is a mystery to most, considering how she almost never talks, but is one of the hyper adults known. She may not talk, but she can get crazy! Since Chyna was brought up by a Dragon, the dragon also brought out her rage, making her use it in times of battle. Any kind of pent up anger, an kind of sadness, or fear, was directly used at the enemy. And Chyna has a lot of pent up emotions, since living with her stuck-up wealthy parents forced her to lock her emotions away. Aside from that, Chyna has a hot temper due to her training, yet can keep it under control.

Chyna is also highly confident, taking up the position of leader most of the time. She shouts out short orders, usually loud and demanding, yet keeps her voice encouraging. She is cocky. Chyna never makes promises she can't keep, and always sticks to her word.

Appearance:
Physical Structure:
Chyna is 5'6, with sharp hazel eyes, light enough to be bordering on gold. She has a softly slanted face, ending in a gently pointed chin at the end. She has long eyelashes, black to the root, and dark, almost blueish, hair. Her hair comes to about shoulder length and is always pushed off into some kind of up-do or such. She is quite tan from training and from staying out in the sun every chance she gets.
Clothing Attire:
It consists of practically all red, white, and black. (Her favorite colors) She wears a black tunic made up of soft, feathery matiereal, while underneath is a red and black tunic made up of dragon scales. It serves as almost a kind of bulletproof vest, yet soo much stronger. She has a leather belt strapped loosely on her waist with several small pouches hanging from it. She wears a slim black pants that are easy to move in wit a white sash draping in the back of it. She wears fingerless black gloves made especially from her master's scales.

Bio:
Before Chyna was working with Igneel, the dragon who trained her, the woman was born into a highly wealthy family. But, after being taken to be baptized at the Church, Chyna's mother suddenly went on a rampage, throwing her child to the ground and screaming that it was never hers. A sudden blabber of nonsense came from her lips as little Chyna lay on the ground, writhing in pain and shock. Many years after that day, her mother and her father, since her father followed whatever her mother ordered him to do, ignored her personal cries and shaped her into the "perfect daughter"the ideal child Chyna's mother had always wanted.

Yet, it wasn't what the girl wanted. She wanted nicer parents (who didn't) a better life (who didn't) and to be different (she was). Everything Chyna wanted, matieral wise, she recived. But what she wanted was only her parents caring and loving emotions that they shared toward her on the day she was brought into the world. That wish never came true. After a day of practicing the piano, Mrs. Feliso ordered her to her. Chyna was shaky, afraid of the upcoming news. She was only seven years old at the time when Mrs. Feliso ordered she packed her belongings and come with her to a "special haven for children like herself".

At First, Chyna thought it was something else, like a daycare or a relative's house. But no. Mrs. Feliso was abbandoning her daughter in the high hills, where the dragons lay. She hoped they would rid her of the her daughter, a daughter whom she never wanted. When she dropped Chnya off in the distant mountains, she turned tail and left without ever looking back. For days, Chyna wandered. Alone. Saddened. Fearful for what would happen. Then along came Igneel, who immeditely saw her as an apprentice. He trained her, ordering her to not be so shy or quiet. To yell. To kick. To be free from the chains in her heart. With that said, Chyna let herself go. She went on a rampage, burning everything in sight with new found power that Haboom had taught her. While she trained with the dragon, he taught her everything. Then...came the day when she was fourteen. Igneel had gone for a hunt...yet he came back, hurt all over with bloody wounds and a scarred heart. With shaky words, he asked her to kill him. Chyna refused, not wanting to hurt the only person [or dragon] who had ever even tried to help her out in life.

So, instead he challenged her to a duel. He promised he'd try and he made her promise the same. After a long battle of fire versus fire, the old dragon dropped to the ground with such a loud boom much to his namesake. He died silently, right after giving a roar of applause for his prize student. After that, Chyna left, heavy with sorrow, and came to join the Fairy Tail guild, her reasons unknown.

-Drawing landscapes (especially mountains)
-The Fairy Guild
-Revenge
-Vengence
-Fire

Dislikes:
-Her parents
-The fact that she killed her own master
-Wealthy people
-Stupidy
-Warheads
-Books on war

Other:
None

Last edited:

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Okay there is only one Fire Dragon and that's Igneel. Everything looks well constructed except for that. I do find it odd and yet funny that she likes books and yet she reads. You know because she use's fire magic and books are flamable. But I'll put you up YoYo.

BTW for future refrence I'm making a Lightning Dragon Slayer wizard and the Guild Master will be using Plant Magic. But that won't stop anyone who will go for the same type of element magic.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Oh...I did NOT know that. -_- I feel stupid! Well...she burns books now :D
Thanks Xeon.

Edited Dragon, good sire

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Good. Sorry it's just that's the dragon that's been given out in the manga. But just to make sure there won't be any future mistakes I'll list down the dragons I know so far from both the anime and manga.

Metalicana the Steel Dragon
Gardenia the Sky Dragon (I know odd that her name is Gardenia when it sounds like a Plant name)
Igneel the Fire Dragon

The rest we could make up.

Stark

Bronze Member
Follow the Path you truly believe in

Name: Train Freshnor

Magic Ability: Caster Magic

Type of Magic: Heavenly Body Magic

Attack Names:

Meteor: Trains body is surrounded by magic, allowing him to move through the air at insane speeds. In this state Train can unleash powerful melee attacks.

Altairis: Train raises his arms above his head to begin casting the spell. As he prepares to fire the spell, all nearby shadows are drawn towards him. Train then unleashes a black orb with small white lights, similar to the night sky. The orb appears to be incredibly dense, and may hold a tremendous amount of gravity to crush its opponents. This attack leaves Train severely drained and causes moderate injuries to both his arms. To recover from this attack, Train is sentenced to bed for a week or two. During the first few days Train isn’t even conscious.

Grand Chariot: Train creates seven spherical balls of energy in the sky, to form what looks to be a replica of the Big Dipper that plummets down towards the opponent at an extreme speed.

Starlight: Train can fire a beam of light out of either hand which can cause piercing damage.

Star-Chain: Train creates a solidified light chain that he can control with the wave of either hand. Multiple whips can be deployed, but the chains are less powerful.

Purify: A bright light appears underneath the opponent causing a moderate blast of
energy beneath them.

Team Members/Team Name: Open

Personality: Train is cheerful, optimistic, drunk young man. Always seen with a smile on his face and booze in his hands, Train enjoys any sort of entertainment that goes on in the Guild. He is often seen laughing hysterically to some of the driest jokes ever told. Train is never said to be bad mouthing other members or even trying to prove who is the strongest, but instead rather spend his time enjoying great food, drinks and sweets. One could say Train is one of the laziest members around the Guild. Train is also spotted at the local pub drinking with his father talking about nonsense on occasions.

Train, however does have a serious tone beneath his cheerfulness that arise whenever anyone he is close with is in danger or when he is on an important job. In this state Train barely cracks a smile or even talks and focuses all his energy on getting things done so he can get back to relaxing.

Appearance
Savaris_Qaulafin_Luckens_by_Asuma_Arj.jpg

Bio: As a kid Train always idolized the wizards who were in the Fairy Tail Guild. From there destructive nature, to the rumors of all the fun they had, Train always dreamed of one day he could become a Fairy Tail Wizard. Living with his drunkard father who loved to joke with him all day and play games and his mother who always made him study, Train lived a very ordinary life. It wasn’t until the age of 5, when Train’s unique Heavenly Body Magic began to appear, that several prominent wizards from various guilds took a liking to Train. They hoped to get take Train in while he was young so they could transform him into the wizard they wanted him to be. However, Trains mother wasn’t going to let that happen and denied all efforts to help or even let Train join a guild.

A few years had passed and Train was finally starting to show some sort of hold on his powers when an offer from Fairy Tail arrived. Knowing that this was her son’s dream, Trains mother decided to let him join, but only if she could buy a house in Magnolia Town and if Train would visit frequently. Agreeing to these terms, Train was now a full fledged Fairy Tail wizard.

Around the age of 19, Train began to take on higher level jobs that required him to use more energy than he previously had to. One case in particular where he had to stop members from an unknown Dark Guild from blowing up a town, Train was pushed to his limits. He unleashed the most deadly move in his arsenal Altairis which nearly killed him, while it only ended up destroying a few rib bones in each of the enemy forces.
Now at the ripe age of 22, Train still has ways to get a getting better control at his powers, but he is able to maintain them better and Altairis is not as life threatening as it used to be.

Any sort of Food

Anything Sweet

Laughing

Dislikes:

Ice Users

Time Manipulators

Coffee

Studying

Other: Visits his parents quite a bunch.

Last edited:

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
I would've just edited my other one, but it would be waaay to long...

They Shall see our true might

Name:
Lyra Venfallin

Wizard Guild:
Black Chimera

Guild Master

Magic Ability:
Elemantal Magic

Type of Magic:
Ice

Magical Tools/Weapons:
Frigid Curse: A small gun with a long handle. Anyone who dares touch this gun is burned by such intense cold, it can freeze the blood flow for a little while. All in all, it shares a resemblance to a regular handgun, yet has many designs on it. On the end of Frigid Curse, in black white letters, it says Lyra Venfallin. It is dark blue and white in color, with the handle being warped in all black, with small blue lines. Frigid Curse shoots out diamonds the size of someone's fingernail, but can grow in size as they go faster, almost to the size of a hand. These diamonds can pierce through even the toughest of dragon skin [so people have said] but it has not be proven yet.

Scalding: A long five foot long sword that can be shortened to three feet in the blink of an eye. The handle is made for comfort and again gives off the same pain intensity when someone other then Lyra touches it, since she's bound to her weapons. A dark blue cloth is wrapped neatly and tightly around the handle of the large blade, while underneath it is golden lined and once again, dark blue. The whole blade seems transparent since it was made from the cleanest type of matiereal and is easy to clean off. Scaverlding can freeze an enemy by just having them touch it, and when inhanced with the more ice, Lyra becomes very quick with it and the burning intensity of the blade becomes unbearably strong.

Attack Names:
-Driven Freeze
-Deathblow
-Sharp Point
-Diamond Surge
-Ice Sweep
-Blizzard Sweep
-Icicle Burst
-Blizzara
-Ice

Team Members/ Team Name:
Unknown

Personality:
Being the Guild Master of an otherwise low-key group, Lyra was taught at the youngest age possible to be tough, merciless, and overall, the leader. She was taught to embrace fear, to use it to her advantage and to make others suffer at the hand of it. Lyra knows pain, physical and emotional as well mantal and she demands her guild to feel all of that before even considering them selves true Black Chimera. Lyra is a skilled liar, rising one's hopes at one part, then crushing it at it's highest point. She usually does this with prisoners or just for the fun of hurting someone deeply.

Yet every leader has a weakness. Lyra lets her temper go wild at times when people do not do her demands and she gets into arguments or fights with said people, always shooting or bringing them into a fight when this happens. She is seductive and flirty, known to have flirted with many men right before killing them off. [Reasons Unknown] Lyra's personal motto is: Fear brings power

Appearance:
Physical:
Lyra is pale, never able to recieve darker skin considering that her element is Ice. Her hair falls in long cornflower strands that fall below her waist, swaying whenever she walks with a natural sway. She is exactly 5'5, with manicured fingernails and piercing storm gray/ icy blue eyes, a mixture of the two matching her cold personality and mysterious-ness. Long eyelashes lay overhead her eyes, making her look like her eyes are half-lidded.

Clothing Attire:
Lyra wears feather-light armor bands on her pale arms, hiding small scars on her wrists up to her elbows made from the young days. She also has silver shoulder blades black fingerless gloves with loose belts wrapped around her knuckles. She wears a loose tan colored top with a man's leather vest. Small X's are crisscrossed across the hem of the shirt as well as the rim of the top. She wears a black choker around her neck with her initals and Black Chimera's initials on inside of it. Scalding and Frigid are located on her waist, strapped tightly in their respective holders. A belt is underneath her weapons [they're strapped too it]

She wears a torn dress skirt which she ripped off from an old one she used to own and cut it to a more shorter size. Skinny pieces of pale blue sashes hang from either side of the skirt, connected to a small strap in the back of the skirt and two in the front, She wears deer-skin boots, dark brown in color.

Bio:
Lyra was born into Black Chimera, her father being the Guild Master. She knew she'd be next in line, so she let her father prepare her for the upcoming day of becoming the Master. At age nine, she recived Frigid Curse as a birthday gift from one of her father's many ladies, that one woman being one of the first woman used for target practice since she gave Lyra a gift. After seeing the death of a woman she had begun to have motherly feelings for, her own mother being gone, it awoke some harsh feelings inside her, turning her heart into true ice, much to her father's happiness.

As she began to grow up, soon reaching womanhood, Lyra conducted a plan to assasinate her father. She tired of him. On the night of her nineteenth year, she shot him in the temple firectly with Frigid, ending his life in one heartbeat. she disposed of the body by feeding it to some poor village,then freezing all the childrens feet to the ground. After that, she started to spiral down the path of evil, leading Black Chimera all because she killed off her father. Not that they cared anyhow.

Now, she lets herself out in the open, not at all worried about being found out since Black Chimera was low key and not many of the people knew about them. Even Lyra wasn't exactly sure on how to lead the guild, yet she continued being Master and ordering them around.

-....Winter
- Demanding

Dislikes:
-People who talk back to her
-Non Black Chimera
-Fathers
-Men

Other

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
"Follow the path you truly believe in."

Name: Erin Fareberry

Magic Ability: Elemental Magic

Type of Magic: Plant/Wood Magic (able to make him grow and/or control plant life and capable of using healing herbs)

Magical Tools/Weapons: He carries various types of seeds in seperate pouches strapped around his waist and in his coat.

Attack Names:

Wood Hammer: (conjours up a giant mallet out of wood that he grows from seeds that he carries around with him. After he plants the seeds he grows and shapes a large wooden hammer to smash his foe)

Devil Snare: (plants thorned vine seeds and has them grow around his enemies in a vine trap that tangles them in a thorny trap)

Razor Storm: (leaves start blowing in the wind and become razor kunai's for him to use in his advantage)

Green Magic Eaters: (plants in carnivorous plants that will bite and chomp down on anything that has magic)

Uprooters Trap: (brings out tree roots from the ground to grab and pin down his foes and sometimes drag them down)

Wood Warriors: (from more of his seeds he grows wooden tree beings that move and fight on their own with wooden swords or with bows and arrows, but they come out as different variation of wood warriors from oak, to redwood, birch, and ironbark)

Herbal Healing: (from his herbal mending he can heal any wound, illness, or injury with both his magic and the herbs he grows)

Thron Sling Barrage: (grows thron vines that will fling their throned barbs off themselves at his enemies)

Poison Plant Spray: (thanks to his immunity to his plants he will have some poison's plants or berries with him, chews them up in his mouth, and spews out a poisonous breath out at his foes that will either poisoned them or paralyze them)

Fungi Sap Spray: (this time eats up some various mushrooms and spews out some spores out on his enemies. The spores he spews out start to grow into fungi on his foe which are a special type of fungi. This type of fungi saps out magical energy from the wizard until they are dry of magic energy, after that they shirvel up and die)

Pummeling Plant Driver: (plants some seeds in the ground and grows more vines that tangle and form large fists to punch and beat up his foes)

Team Members/Team Name: none needed

Personality:

Erin is a very warm hearted person to everyone in his guild and treats them all like their family. But at times he can be angry at times when he gets word from the Wizard Council from some of his wizards misbehaviours on a few of their jobs. But he can be forgiving to his fellow wizards and just laughs off all of their troubles. But even his own laughter is a cry for help for what he feels inside, which is pain and fear from being closed down. But as long as his fellow wizards are happy and having fun he can be happy at times as well to see their own joy.

Appearance:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Bio:

Before Erin became the Guild Master of Fairy Tail he was a young wizard who's been working with his fellow companions in the guild. With each passing day of his life he started to enjoy Fairy Tail and became well experienced with his magic. But when he wasn't working he would attend to his garden he planted behind the Fairy Guild. He would either give or sell his plants away to earn more money for the guilds funds and to pay off his own rent.

After much recognition of his work in all of his jobs he was offered the position of S-Class at the age of 25. Things started to get more difficult from the S-Class jobs he had to take on the bullentin board. He even took up some jobs that would take at least 10 years to complete and those were search jobs for a mystical item or a monster roaming the area of Magnolia.

When he returned from his second 10 year job he was getting rather old and was in his mid-40's when he returned to Fairy Tail. He has noticed a few new faces appearing in Fairy Tail since he leave and a few old faces were aging as well. But not just by appearance but by their level of magic as well. When he came to the old master of Fairy Tail and announced his completition of his job.

After seeing how many things have changed he asked if he could retire somehow from all the jobs. The old master didn't allow it but seeing as he himself was getting old the old Fairy Tail guild master asked Erin to take his place. Erin had accepted the position and let his old master retire in peace and he would retire from the jobs. But still he practice's his magic in his old garden to make sure he's not getting rusty.

It has been only 8 years since he run of the guild and he's seen many wizards leave on their own paths and seen new wizards enter into the old Fairy Tail gates. He has been inspiring all of the younger recruits to push forward and aim to be the best wizard this guild has to offer. Making sure that everyone lives in this guild peacefully like a family.

Growing his garden
His guild and those who attend his guild
Vegetables and Fruit

Dislikes:

Weeds
Dead plants
Cold weather

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Finally a Guild Master for one of the Dark Guilds. Well this looks legit. I'll put you up. Now come on people we need more wizards!

Thanks! I know...I thought more people would join the Dark Guilds since they sound cool...

kingdomkey96

Omniversally considered a badass.
They Shall see our true might

Name: Kanza Senkai

Wizard Guild: Black Chimera

Magic Ability: Elemental Magic

Type of Magic: lightning

Magical Tools/Weapons:

Shōmei no naifu- These are small, six inch blades that Kanza carries around--strapped around his legs and secured in tight looped material(so that they can be pulled out easily). They have simple handles which each have a single hole in them. These holes have a circumference slightly larger than that of a thumb. This is so to enable Kanza to draw several of these blades out at once and control them nimbly with only a finger. Nothing about these 'knives' seem remarkable, from their silver kantana styled blades to their threaded brown handles. However, they are far from 'regular'. Kanza has the ability to infuse his lightning magic into them which allows him to energise and 'excite' them. As a result he can throw them at speeds faster than the human eye can follow.

Tsume-This is a pair of retractable claws that he uses on occasion. They are strapped on him but he chooses to only use it when he is surrounded and must resort to quicker, meelee centred attacks. They are actually attached to a pair of black gloves which have finger spaces. A silver catridge-like device is stuck to the gloves and is visible on the back of the hand. It is through these that the claws extend. Like the blades, they can be infused with lightning but this is done to sharpen the blades.

Attack Names:

-Lightning body.
-Heavenly strike.
-Lightning fists.
-Energy bomb
-Crackling whip.
-Charged barrage.
-Lightning pulse.
-Lightning strike
-Plasma beam.

Team Members/Team Name: Unknown.

Personality:

Kanza is a real cold customer. Mostly. He acts uncaring around most people he interacts with, regardless of if he's having lunch with that person or torturing him. He carries around a 'don't care' atmosphere with him, emanating a genuinely disinterested persona--as if he's bored with what's going around around him or simply tired of it all. Either that or he just-simply put-doesn't give a shit. He isn't one the slightest consideration of another's feelings nor the slightest emotion in general. Most likely, this stems from his belief that he's better than everyone else, slightly above it all.

However, there are instances where he shows some manner of emotion--all a pretence of course. This only happens when he is around a 'pretty lady.' Only here would he put on his charms and act somewhat courteous. It's all rather strange--the way in which he acts like any other gentleman around a 'pretty lady.' This fact, in particular, both confuses and irks his fellow guild members.

Appearance:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Bio:

Kanza had a pretty rough childhood. He never knew his father and his mother could hardly be called a 'caregiver.' She slept with many men (this was their only source of income) and drank herself to death by the time he was ten. As a result, Kanza grew up 'differently.' Unable to love such a woman without going mad, Kanza grew cold and uncaring--only shedding a single tear for her ever.

It was not long until he was forced to live at a local orphanage, a place that he absolutely loathed. Many a time he would try to escape, however, failed each time. That was until his power appeared. On perhaps his tenth 'break out' he was intercepted by guards. Unable to stay there another day, something stirred within him. First there was a flash, then lightning and then a fire.....

News spread swiftly. Eventually reaching the ears of the Black Chimera's former Guild leader. To say that this man took him in and nurtured him would be a huge over exaggeration yet he felt exactly that. Naturally, he was shocked to learn of his master's death, to the hands of Lyra-his daughter-no less. A woman he actually fancied quite a bit.

He contemplated killing her but decided against it. She was too strong, that venture would not be profitable, at least not yet. In any case, he was too hardened to care that much. Somewhat reluctantly, he continued with the guild's day to day activities.

Likes/Dislikes:

-Theatre
-Food

Dislikes
-Whiny little kids
-Incessant laughter
-Society

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back