• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Failed Suicide Attempt

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenin

Banned
So I didn't do it..exactly..the pills didn't kill me. I lived. Still have a case of deppresion..a bad one says my doc..Anyway..I'm taking a break from the internet for a while so I'll be leaving for a bit..

O

Oberon

I hope you realize (or come to realize) just how important it is to be here and alive.

Taking personal time is good. Pick up some new hobbies, find a girl, get closer with your friends; all of these things will make you happier. Depression is nasty but it doesn't own you. You are the only one who can change things (with help of course). Good luck!

Dexel

Beyond hope
To be honest, if you did what you claimed, I'm very curious as to why you're alive. That being said...

Hopefully now you realize that life's a hell of a lot better than death right now. Try new things, get to know people, etc. Live life the best you can, and roll with both the good and bad. It's not easy, but it's worth it.​

blueheart

Bronze Member
So it was true. You weren't trolling.

I feel bad that it was real...I'm so sorry you actually tried to end your life. I really hope you get out of this depression. <3

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
As I said in the other thread, pills are one of the worst ways to kill yourself. Not only are they incredibly painful, they regularly fail.

Take this opportunity to really reflect. The next time you are in doubt, PLEASE TALK TO SOMEONE: suicidepreventionlifeline.org

Shadow Key

I know what it's like to be so far into depression that you want to commit suicide. Just remember that eventually it will get better. You just can't give up the fight. It may seem easier to just end it all, but you have to remember that whether or not you have friends or people love you, a human life is a human life. You have the potential to do great things. You just have to tap into that potential.

It will get better. I promise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back