• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

failed experiment

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehud

i think that terra aqua and ven were apart of an experiment that went wrong.i think mx was trying to combine a heartless with a nobody.that is what terra aqua ven and the ds is.but the ds is the only one that was ok.terra was the first one made thats why he was called mxs avenger.and why he wanted to kill mx.he was mxs first creation and mx still rejected him.i think all the wrong ones created an organazation or army calling themselves chasers.and the right ones were the ones against the chasers.mx xreated the right experiment army.and bothe that one and the chasers fough.the keyblade war.i think what ever happens after bbs causes mx to lose his memories.and then he started gaining them again and remembered the experiments.so he tried recreating them.the reason he started remembering them was because he saw aqquas armor in kh2 fm.and those experiments were what ansem told him to stop.

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
i think that terra aqua and ven were apart of an experiment that went wrong.i think mx was trying to combine a heartless with a nobody.that is what terra aqua ven and the ds is.but the ds is the only one that was ok.terra was the first one made thats why he was called mxs avenger.and why he wanted to kill mx.he was mxs first creation and mx still rejected him.i think all the wrong ones created an organazation or army calling themselves chasers.and the right ones were the ones against the chasers.mx xreated the right experiment army.and bothe that one and the chasers fough.the keyblade war.i think what ever happens after bbs causes mx to lose his memories.and then he started gaining them again and remembered the experiments.so he tried recreating them.the reason he started remembering them was because he saw aqquas armor in kh2 fm.and those experiments were what ansem told him to stop.
errrrmmmm how come mickey is in it, and how do they use keyblades cuz something must of choose them like someone choose sora/riku (which ever you think is right)

Ehud

i think mickey was in it because he was helping them and just finished his training with yensid.and the keyblades...i gues it just chose them.or its a special keyblade that anyone can use.thyre keyblades didnt have keychains.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
i think that terra aqua and ven were apart of an experiment that went wrong.i think mx was trying to combine a heartless with a nobody.

Heartless and Nobodies did not exist at the time of BBS.

that is what terra aqua ven and the ds is.but the ds is the only one that was ok.terra was the first one made thats why he was called mxs avenger.and why he wanted to kill mx.

It never said he was Master Xehanort's avanger, nor that he hated Master Xehanort. So it could have been refering to the Xehanort we fight in KH and KHII.

he was mxs first creation and mx still rejected him.i think all the wrong ones created an organazation or army calling themselves chasers.and the right ones were the ones against the chasers.mx xreated the right experiment army.and bothe that one and the chasers fough.the keyblade war.i think what ever happens after bbs causes mx to lose his memories.and then he started gaining them again and remembered the experiments.so he tried recreating them.the reason he started remembering them was because he saw aqquas armor in kh2 fm.and those experiments were what ansem told him to stop.

I don't think Xemnas just stumbled upon Aqua's armor. And I think it had been there far before KHII.
And why would Terra, Aqua, and Ven be experiments? And if they are the same as Xehanort's experiments (which produced Heartless and Nobodies) then are Terra, Aqua, and Ven Nobodies? (Which didn't even exist at the time. I'm sorry, but your theory has too many flaws.

Jinsei

Well nobody said that someone had to choose them in order to get a Keyblade. For all we know back then (before the heartless) Keyblades were simply just weapons that you could find, make, or steal. Do you think that all those Keyblades scattered about the battlefield were mystically sent to people who left them there?

And on topic this game takes place before the Heartless came into the picture. And I was going to say that combining Heartless with nobodies has been done before but I forgot that it hasn't lol.

Ehud

no they didnt combine a heartless and nobody.sora and kairi wasnt a heartless.well sora was but just for a short time in kh1.they combined a human with a nobody.and yeah o a t h keeper,nomura even said that terra was mxs avenger and hated him.if you dont believe me,look it up.

shadow_of_light

i don't think they're failed experiments... at least not completely. maybe more along the lines of minds being manipulated on in an extreme and incomprehensible manner. like questioning their existence and their very reality far more than sora and riku did in kh1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back