• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

faggotry

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
so going through discussion i've noticed that everyone and their mum is making a thread about the slated avengers movie.
now i may be wrong, i'm pretty sure that half of the people who make those threads didn't even know who the **** the avengers were two months ago.
the only exposure they've had to marvel is the old x-men and spider-man animated series and the movies.
people who don't even know who the **** quicksilver and scarlet witch are.

but hey, they're still HUGE marvel fans.
bigger fans than me.

and i read the comics.
but that just makes me a fag, apparently.
even though they're raving and making threads about the very same characters.

what the ****.

plus, DC is ten times better than marvel.

go suck a cock.

Just as Planned

itty bitty

this talk of how superhero popularity has deviated from the original comic book media kinda reminds me of this time when my english teacher thought that spider-man could win against supes in a fight

they'll never understand, man

so going through discussion i've noticed that everyone and their mum is making a thread about the slated avengers movie.
now i may be wrong, i'm pretty sure that half of the people who make those threads didn't even know who the **** the avengers were two months ago.
the only exposure they've had to marvel is the old x-men and spider-man animated series and the movies.
people who don't even know who the **** quicksilver and scarlet witch are.

but hey, they're still HUGE marvel fans.
bigger fans than me.

and i read the comics.
but that just makes me a fag, apparently.
even though they're raving and making threads about the very same characters.

what the ****.

plus, DC is ten times better than marvel.

go suck a cock.

The parts in bold are true.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
why can't marvel and DC just be friends?

have they ever had a marvel vs. dc arcade game? seems like at one point in time they should have. :D

anyways, the avengers comics were win. i doubt the movie can be as good.

slinky

One Step at A Time
true DC is better but they just cant seem to get any of their movies decent besides batman. Superman floped it should have been the ace in the hole for DC but it could have been alot better ...where marvel has done the best they can so far although of course the first hulk, spiderman 3 and x-men 3 were bad....... but its just a matter of bad story line and directing is why DC is still fighting to just barley hang in there with marvel, its bad when Batman out of all the DC heros and villians is the only thing that is rolling for them, its sad really. DC has a unlimited potiental they just dont meet what the comic fans and general fans are looking for.DC needs to get it self in gear before Marvel gets too far ahead.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
nobody even addressed the damn issue.

how about this-

itt: faggots thinking they know everything about marvel thanks to movies, animated series and wikipedia

slinky

One Step at A Time
nobody even addressed the damn issue.how about this-itt: faggots thinking they know everything about marvel thanks to movies, animated series and wikipedia

Sorry i appologize i got stuck on DC and their embarressing record...

Anyways i agree with you, people see a few movies and cartoons and some-what bogus research sites and they think they know everything about marvel quite ohnestly those ppl are full of them selves and need to go back to where most of it started the ol' comic books,so instead of turning the tv on and poping a dvd in. How bout look back before dvd,s and no i dont mean vhs. trying reading the comic books, read 'on Man"......Read "The Avengers" ........Read"the incredible Hulk"...before trying to tell everyone else what you think you know is true[unless thats what the threads about nothing wrong with theroys] but making up crap isnt when your around people who do know and thats what the subjet is. I agree with you a hundred percent Johnny.

i don't know the avengers.am i a faggot?

I would say as long you dont try and act like you do know the avengers, which ive been in same threads as you before and it dosnt look like you fake it, your fine. so no i would say you are not a faggot.

Last edited:

Subtly Inspiring
I like cinema.

But I don't really care about comics.
unless it's Sonic X, bitches.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
lolz.... why is it that you assume ppl think they know everything about comics.....

If you want the title of the biggest comic book nerd on here... I dont think anyone will fight you for it...

Why make it into a big deal? People cant say they are big fans of something? Even if they dont know a lot about it?

Sure some people may just now be exposed to some things due to hollywood's making them big....

But why do you assume that more than half of the people on here dont know what they are talking about?

As for DC vs. Marvel..... I always liked Marvel better.

DC... eh... it has good comics... dont get me wrong, but I've always been more attracted to Marvel's stories and characters. So sue me for having an opinion... >.> (no really, dont sue me... )

Hey, Marvel and DC dont have this big problem, heck they even made various cross-over comics together.

But as to the issue.... sure some people think they know and they only know stuff from the movies... but why let that upset you so much? Its pure fantasy dude....

Ryu

an obscene gesture
I was never much into Batman, though I loved the Joker. who doesn't

Also aside from the Spiderman/X-Men animated series I was never much into dc or marvel comic books for lack of access. But I worship nearly every superhero flick that's been released. I'm a sucker for cgi, guilty and not caring. Then again I also wouldn't dare wrestle Johnny for the title of biggest comic book geek so I hope I'll be spared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back