• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Facts and Theory. (be prepared to read and watch alot)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

V.A.T.13

Here, I finally got it together.
Theory of the week? Cool and thanks! ^^ But this is just a theory. Please don't think this stuff is completely fact, like it is really going to happen or something. We all know what kinda of person Nomu is and call pull something out of his ass at the last minute. Poor, poor, Aries...v.v;

Yes, the way I say things may sound childish, but I just finished my first year of college and I am SICK of that DAMN MLA format! DX I do NOT want to do that again till school starts so, I will be typing this in my own voice. :'D

-KH is full of metaphors. ( Not as much as Utena though XD. Srsly. Understanding that show is a headache o_O; )
- I think with an open mind. Also I'm realist. Contradicting no?
- I hang out at /b/. I'm sorry. Don't ask. (._.)
- I'm a fujoshi. Don't know what it is? Wiki it.
- Also a weeaboo and studying Japanese.
- I like Linkin Park but I also make fun of it. I make fun of alot of things I like.
- Im not a Kairi hater. In fact, the ONLY KH character I hate is the big, round, heavy heartless. I hated fighting those. D: ( Oh and Goofy. I do not like him at all. )

::Facts::

1. -First off, Secret End took place in the past.
We know this because Xigbar talks to Zexion about it and this is marluxia first joins. YouTube - Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix - New Scene - HB / TWTNW scenes see here
Also even Nomura says:
We'd like to inquire about the new secret movie "Birth By Sleep". In the new event "The Truth about the Chamber of Sleep", Xigbar mentions a "group that wields keyblades". Is he talking about the 3 armored people in the movie?
Nomura: Yes, Xigbar witnessed them when he was a disciple to Ansem the Wise.
(That was years ago yes?)

2. -Xemnas is looking for Ven. How do we know this? See video above.
Then see this vid: YouTube - KHII:FM+ - New Scene HB(english Voices and subbed)
Xemnas has Aqua's armour and is calling it friend. In the video above, we seeXigbar telling Zexion
that Xemnas is looking for the "Room of Awakening" where his "other friend" might be. We can only assume, that the other is Ven.
Also, Nomura says:
In the additional event "Farwell to a Friend", there's a scene where Axel tells Roxas "You really do have a heart, don't you". What is the actual case here?
Nomura: In this scene, it ends bringing up more mysteries about Roxas, so for the answer, maybe take care to follow your hunches well, it's also related to Xehanort's memories, but I can't give any specifics now.
Xemnas is Xehanort's nobody yes? Which brings me to the next fact.

3 -Xemnas is Xehanort's nobody.
"Xehanort, was found by Ansem the wise with no memory.
Firstly, I will carry out experiments to seek out the depths of the human heart.
One of my six disciples, Xehanort, has volunteered himself as a test subject.
Since I found him collapsed in the street all those years ago and took him in,
he has become a youth who serves me well.

At that time, he had lost his memories entirely, but afterwards he began to
exhibit a remarkable inquisitive mind. He absorbed my teachings incredibly
quickly, and amassed a deep knowledge.
(( hm. The bald man in the SE looks like a scientist or something doesn't he? ))
He is somewhat undeveloped in maturity, but this problem is due to his youth.

If I can seek Xehanort's heart through psychological experiments, I may also be
able to unlock his sealed-off past.
It seems that another of my disciples, Even, also has a strong interest in
Xehanort's memories.

But I wonder whether it is truly good that is in him. (( Xehanort has a dark side? ))
Certainly, Xehanort possesses a rare talent...

It is far too excellent. Even surpassing that of a human.

4 -Another thing to add. Darkness, is not evil. Xehanort is not evil. Xemnas is not evil.
- Xehanort and Xemnas share a common goal: Getting back memories
Sora: "a heart isn't just anger and hate. It's full of all kinds of feelings. Dont you remmeber that?"
Xemnas: "No...I dont..."
Xemnas doesnt remember because Xehanort doesnt remember. Xemnas though, seems to have remebered some things useing the chamber of sleep the org members talk about, where Aqua's armour is.

5-Ansem(heartless of Xehanort) and Bald guy in SE.
-They where the same clothes.
-Ansem is glad to be rid of his body. He is obessed with getting darkness out of Kingdom hearts.
He also seems very wise about things.
Ansem: "One who knows nothing can understand nothing" This sounds like a guy whos been around. But he is a heartless right?
-Ansem is also a scientist.
-Ansem's eyes and facial features resembles that of the old man in SE, but with hair, younger, and with dark skin.
-Think of Ansem. Then think of the Bald man in SE.
-Ansem's original form is nothing but a blue fog and a brown coat. He has no body, so he takes over Riku's. The way he talks, it seems he has done this before. He has experience.
YouTube - The Confrontation with Riku: Part 2
"It is I, Ansem, Seeker of Darkness"
Seeker of darkness huh? Sounds like he's been doing this for quite awhile, no?
Also, "Ansem" likes to steal names yes? I wonder if he has done this before also...

6 -Roxas
YouTube - *VOICES* KH2 Final Mix: Remembrance (English Subs)
^ Here, Axel talks about Roxas having a heart.
- He must because he requires one to wield keyblades yes?
- Roxas looks ALOT like Ven.
Ven looks an awful lot like Roxas...
Nomura: I can't give any specifics about that. He may just resemble him, and if there is a connection, Sora may be related too. What I can say right now is that these mysteries are all connected to the story.
-Nomura obviously doesnt want to give any hints about Roxas.

7 -Terra
Looks alot like Xemnas.
-Bald guy
Looks alot like Ansem(heartless)

-Terra hates Xehanort. He has pure hate for him. Wants to give this hate to Sora.
-Xemnas feeds on hate. "Anger and hate are supreme!" "...Need...more...rage...."
-Xemnas is Xehanort's nobody
-Both these guys share hate, look alike, similar attack moves.

Dont you find it strange that Bald man has Ansem qualities while Terra has xemnas qualities?

8 Sora
- in first game, he held Kairi's heart inside him. How did he do this? Can he do it again? Doesn't Kingdom Hearts hold hearts?
- All worlds share the same sky. One sky. One destiny. ( Sky = Sora right? )
- Sora: "Where do you think it is? the door to the light?"
Riku: *points to Sora's chest" "This, Its always closer than you think."
- "I've been having these weird thoughts lately. Is any of this for real, or not?"
- "Land and Sea can never reach the sky." ( This quote is by my friend. )

9 Heres a little something. Kairi means Sea right?( It can also mean separation and beaver. ) Riku means land, (can also mean agony of separation, shore ) and Sora means sky.( can also mean heaven )
With this in mind, watch the first OP: YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 1 Opening
*Warning: I am not responsible for any thoughts you think while your watching this. These are facts*

- Remember, darkness is not evil. Separation is not a bad thing.

10. Terra is connected to Riku
Aqua is connected to Kairi
Ven(tus?) is connected to Sora

Terra says Sora is not the one he picked.
Riku was originaly supposed to get Kingdom Key.
History repeats itself. SE takes place in the past.

:SE description:
- Terra has just defeated a giant monster. He is standing on top of it.
- 2 knoghts coming from a diffrent path of the 4 crossroads.
- Aqua picks up Inverse Kingdom Key
- Terra picks up Kingdom Key
- Ven picks up Way to Dawn ( he's left handed o_o; )
- A boom is heard. ( I checked, that is not music. )
- The knights look up and someone is approaching.
- A bald man appears and splits himself in D.S.
- Ven is about to go attack but Terra holds him back. *
- Terra goes to attack but the bald man raises the earth to block him.
- More earth rises, Terra falls, D.S. jumps down and casts a lighting spell.
- While Terra is hurt, Aqua runs up in his defense to attack the D.S. *
- Terra looks up at the bald man.
- as the bald man summons up the keyblades, it turns to night. ( So This scene takes place in the evening. Dusk. Light to darkness )
- You can see fenrir as one of the blades with no chains.
- Ven is fighting D.S., Aqua sends an Ice spell.
- Aqua looks up to see the whirlwind of blades coming after her.
- D.S. hops on and goes for a ride, then casts a ice spell
- Ven gets knocked over by the twister of blades
- Ven attacks D.S., Aqua sends another lighting spell (wtf is up with Ice and Lighting? o_O )
- Terra falls off a cliff
- Aqua stops what shes doing to watch him fall with concern.*
- While watching, the blades come up from underneath her.*
- Knocking her into the ground
- Ven comes to her aid, but she ignores him and sends a reflect spell to help Terra*
- Keyblades fly at Terra and explode. ( lol )
- Aqua stares up worriedly at Terra after the explosion, and watches the tower of keyblades fall with him.*
- Ven runs to go help Terra*
- Terra fights the Bald Man, who has his hand behind his back. Another Ice spell frezes his arm.
- Ven pops in outta nowhere to save Terra but it is futile.
- Bald man grabs him by the head, Ven is kicking around
- Terra looks worried, the bald man smirks and crushes his helmet*
- Terra pauses then tries to rescue him but whirlwind of keyblades attack again. ( those are starting to piss me off )
- D.S. lands beside Bald man, and Ven slowly stops moving so much.
- Terra falls off the clif. ( again. )
- Aqua looks up to Ven. Ven's eye is reveled and he looks down to her.( He looks scared. )*
- A dark mist is injected into Ven
- Then another ice spell ( AUGH ICE! DX )
- Ven is thrown of cliff.
- Keyblade breaks.
- Aqua catches him, his eyes still moving. *
- Bald man turns his blade into an orb and throws it up at the sky
- it turns into a giant heart. ( lol ghey )
- Aqua looks really worried as she looks up.
- Bald man looks pleased with the situation.
- Terra emerges out of the junk pile of blades, rips off his helmet with anger, his eyes turn yellow.
- Kingdom Hearts
- Mickey is there off in the distance, watching with his star seeker.

* = Relationship points. To me, IMO, it seems they equally care for each other but protect Ven more. Maybe because he's younger, and/or maybe he has an important role.

- these keyblades exsited before KH1
- X - KH's Ansem (Xehanort) seems to have thoroughly gotten rid of his own heart, but Xemnas (Xehanort) commanding Organization XIII is seeking a fresh heart. If I understand that in becoming a heartless and a nobody, they became 2 different people, would their minds then as well become seperate? Also, the original Xehanort should have some memory loss but in the additional scenes this time there seem to be some questionable parts. Have his memories returned, or perhaps the memory loss itself was a lie?

In essence, the two are the same. However, they function under seperate minds. Xehanort most certainly got rid of his heart, and at that time it's assumed a Nobody was born. The means of obtaining their goal is different due to the nature of Heartless and Nobodies. However. I think for both of them the desire "to become a complete existence" is the same. This time the new mysterious keyword "Xehanort's memories" is left behind. In the "Secret Ansem Report" that Ansem the Wise wrote and mysteriously left behind, there is a hidden secret that will have a big influence on KH. As for the contents of his memories and the present condition of them, I cannot reveal that just yet.

XI - Concerning the keyword Keyblade War, could you be a little more specific about that? Could it be related to the "Fairytale of Children and Light" that Kairi's Grandmother told?(footnote: In Kingdom Heats, Sora experienced Kairi's memories. It was the scene when Kairi's Grandmother told her an old story when she was still young. It was about when worlds were swallowed by darkness, children used the power of fragments of light to rebuild worlds.)

To tell the story about the Keyblade War we need the capacity of hi-spec hardware and we need to accumulate all of our knowledge on this hardware. And in telling this story, we will need to tell it in separate episodes, and how specifically to tell it has yet to be figured out.

IX - Could you please gather some information about the main characters? The reason Sora becomes Anti Form, the reason Riku is able to be selected by a keyblade, Kairi's memories of Radiant Garden, Roxas and Namine's differences from other Nobodies, the absence of Sora and them, their parent's and friends, and what about school?

Concerning Sora's Anti Form, you could think that the reason is related to his changing into a heartless once before. In fact, beyond Sora's Nobody, it is natural to assume that Sora is influenced by the heartless. Riku's Dark Mode is similar. By using such a strong power too much, he may have ended up aproaching too close to darkness. There should be a hint about Riku being a choosen wielder hidden discreetly somewhere in the additions to the game, so certainly try and find it. As for Kairi's memories, there's nothing particularly special about them. If I personally recalled memories from before I was 5, I think I wouldn't remember many details about them. That is to say on a general level, there are things I would remember and things I would forget.

VIII - When the heartless are defeated, what becomes of the stolen hearts? Also, when members of Organization XIII and other Nobodies are defeated, do they return to their original form?

When heartless are defeated, essentially the owner's hearts are rejoined with their once extenguished body, whichever world it may be on. As for the whereabouts of hearts in KHII that turn up, this time they remarkably went to the organization (there is a foot note here that says "In Kingdom Hearts II after heartless were defeated, the many hearts were absorbed by the Kingdom Hearts of "people's hearts"). However, in the rare case that the body changed into a Nobody, when there is no container for the heart it resorts to a state of suspension.

In the case of a Nobody being defeated, it's a little more complicated. If the above mentioned hearts are liberated, they return to their original form. However, if the heart is still stolen by the heartless, the Nobody's body is swallowed by darkness. If somewhere in the world their hearts are taken back, perhaps they might be able to return to their original human form.

"Do not return to healing their pains."
"Days after he is born are counted."
"Are the days memorized?" ( please dont say Axel. D: )
"I do not want to forget after he is born."
"With those in mind, is there a new story?"
Source: Kingdom Hearts Network - News

-In the novel, Namine says that Axel has not died, but returned to his original form.
-We have defeated Xehanort's nobody, and heartless. Oh yea. He's coming back.

Nomura:
- It is not Kingdom Hearts III, but it is a Anecdote work! (Anecdote means a short story / biography that is interesting or amusing) Because I think Sora has a big role to fill! So let's draw other characters other then Sora for the following work now.

- I could do nothing but talk about "Birth of Sleep" also I want to explain what Mickey did in the World of Darkness, and also how he got his keyblade.

- I have a feeling I want to work on developing Roxas the most. It is interesting to draw in one year, the birth of him, and then next the disappearance of him

- I want to make this slightly different from the Kingdom Hearts series, and change the system a little.

- The Multi developing makes me want to put it on something else, without thinking. If we follow this idea, it would be hard to choose if to make it for the "PSP", "NDS" or the Cellular Phone.

NOW comes the Theory part. With ALL these thoughts in mind, now read these.

http://i12.tinypic.com/6h85h06.jpg
and
http://i19.tinypic.com/4vsogf9.jpg

"Do not return to healing their pains." Dont go help someone? o_O;
"Days after he is born are counted." Sounds like a time limit of somesort. Could be a prophecy for someone that after he's born, after a certain time, something bad is going to happen. I personally think Its refuring to Ven. He seems the youngest, and both Aqua and Terra are overprotective of him. Maybe He's a prince?
"Are the days memorized?" Again, having to do with time running out.
"I do not want to forget after he is born." Maybe Terra is saying this? Since he is mosty likely the one who is gonna lose his memories.
"With those in mind, is there a new story?" when he says "those in mind" and "new story" I think of SorKaiRiku. Maybe this fate/prophecy is going to happen again?

Maybe the prophecy is saying something like " after this person ( maybe Ven ) is born, in (insert number of years here ), something bad is going to happen, Terra is gonna forget everything, and you all will be reborn again? "

I also think that Terra, Aqua, and Ven are royalty. A part of me says their his parents. Another part of me says they're each a King, Queen, and Prince of their own realm or country or world, who are close friends.

Looking back on 8
, I point this stuff out because I believe that at the end of the KH games, Sora is going to become Kingdom Hearts itself, or become one with it or something.

Another ending theory ( And this is pure guessing ) that Sora saves the day, returns to Destiny Island with Kairi, while Riku becomes Mickey's knight.

Ending #3: Same as above but, Riku dies protecting Sora. ( I say Sora because 1. Riku has been over protective of him recently. 2. Sora is his best friend. 3. Sora is main character. ) Or, whats left of Xehanort could be in Riku still and take over, and you have to fight him as a last boss or something. >>;

If what is true about Ven's heart is in Sora, when Roxas rejoined with Sora,
Does that mean that Ven is inside Sora again? If so, does that mean Ven sleeps within Sora and Terra is gonna come back, throw Sora into the room of awakening, and some how wake up Ven? Then Ven awakens and takes over Sora's body?! Then Ven goes off with Terra and Aqua ( where she came from, I dunno ), and we get to play as Riku and Kairi trying to get Sora back?!

Riku and Axel. I dont know if its my fangirl senses that are tingling, but do Riku and Axel have some connection? Im not saying he's Riku's nobody but...they both have green eyes. ( In KH1, riku's eyes are turquoise but in KH2 they're green. ), they both are best friends of the main charas, and then theres this Scene: YouTube - KH - Re:CoM Castle Oblivion Floor Two (English Subs) Watch at 3:19 onto 3:33. Doesn't that remind you of Riku? It could be just me.
6asnlzq.jpg

Q&A of this theory:

Q: But Terra said he hated Xehanort! How can he be Xehanort? Also Nomura said these were all new characters!

A: Terra is a new character. The bald man is a new character. Fusing them together would make a new character. Terra saying he hated Xehanort before the fusion takes place.

Q: This theory makes no sense and is stupid.

A: Please explain how. I'm not saying its right, this is just my own guess.

Q: Kairi is pure hearted! How can she be darkness?

A: Darkness is not evil nor good. It depends on the person who uses it. We see this with Riku who uses darkness for good. Kairi is pure light. Maybe because of that, she will be able to control darkness? Light shines its brightest in the dark ya know.

Q: Xemnas, Terra, and Xehanort look nothing alike.

A:
4ktcs40.jpg
I colored his eyes for effect. If you still say they look nothing alike, I'm sorry. :/

Q: STOP POSTING!! Your stupid and make no sense! This is mere geussing with no proof!

A: Of course its guessing. We don't know the answers yet. Thats why its called a "Theory". And with what we've been given, we can only make assumptions.

Q: Riku and Sora are not gay. Sora loves Kairi.

A: Nothing is said about that anywhere here. I think Square set it up to where you can pair Sora with either Kairi or Riku. For every Riku and Sora moment, there is a Kairi and Sora moment and vise versa. Sora and Kairi hug in the 2nd game, Riku and Sora hug twice in the novel. ( Novels are coming out in August in America for those who don't know yet ) Sora does like Kairi yes, but he also cares strongly for Riku too. As ::Mega:: said," there are no cannon pairings." ( yet. Im expecting to see more SoraxKairi. D: )

Q: In your pic it says Kairi relates to earth not water. :/
A: I know, XP typo. I meant to say water. To lazy to fix though.

Q: Axel and Roxas.

A: Fanservice. Think what you want to.

Q: Roxas and Namine

A: They're practically brother and sister but, okay. Still makes a nice pairing.

Q: Homosexuality is wrong! Its against religion! or Im Aitheist and still think its wrong!

A: I dont care. o_O; I like to think openly. ( in b4 bible fight )

Oh and if anyone has the KHFM+ Script that was posted here somewhere, please send it to me? ^^;

Also, why is it so hard to believe that Terra and xehanort may be connected? o_o; is it because Terra looks awsome, and Xehanort/Xemnas was a douche? ( can we say that here? )

If all of my theories are wrong, yay for me. I can use it for doujinshi or other stories I have. ( I hope to be a character designer for games and a mangaka someday. And a psychologist. XD ) Im kinda hopeing that they are, and Nomura surprises us with something way out there.

In other news! Thats slightly off topic, Theres going to be a FF fighting game?! o_O And Im not talking about that EnergeZ or w/e its called. ( You know, the own with sephy, cloud, and the beach mini games? XD )
This one: http://i11.tinypic.com/4zawx9u.jpg http://i5.tinypic.com/61jzk1z.jpg
I dunno bout you guys, but Nomu draws Kudaj sexy. :'D

Edit: WTF!? YouTube - *VOICES* KH2 Final Mix: Remembrance (English Subs)
Ok, I just watched it again just to stare at Roxas and Axel ( mostly Axel >>; ), and I noticed something. Axel is talking to Roxas through his conscious-ness! Kairi was able to tap into Roxas because of the whole Her heart and Sora's heart mingled together, but how the hell is Axel doing it?!
Also, Axel says Roxas is going back to sleep. I do NOT like the sound of that. D: plus Axel cries. ....wtf. AUGH DAMN YOU NOMURA! I CURSE YOU WITH MY LAST BREATH FOR MAKING ME THINK SO MUCH AND GETTING MY HOPES UP! DX*slits wrists while listening to linkin park.*

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
The only thing in your theory I disagree with is Sora/Riku. No, there aren't any official canon pairings yet, but Sora and Riku are Disney characters. I have yet to see Disney allow homosexuality in their movies/games/shows etc...

Other than that, I completely agree. I actually think the Ven is Sora thing is true. That would be good

Ansem Darkheart

FINALLY, someone who knows what they are talking about. Ive just recently joined KHinsider but ive been reading them for a long time. And you are one of 10 people on these forums who acctullay understands Kingdom Hearts. I agree with most of what you said, but at the end it got unclear what you talking about.

You've opened up my eyes to how similar Xemnas and Terra are. Congratulations you have nailed the facts. Now I hope everyone will read this, someone should sticky this thread.

V

V.A.T.13

The only thing in your theory I disagree with is Sora/Riku. No, there aren't any official canon pairings yet, but Sora and Riku are Disney characters. I have yet to see Disney allow homosexuality in their movies/games/shows etc...

Other than that, I completely agree. I actually think the Ven is Sora thing is true. That would be good

I know, I know. Thats what fanfics and doujinshi is for ^^;( 'cept KH doujinshi is REALLY rare, and you have to use passwords to get into the japanese art sites. x_x; ) but as for Disney having gay charas? I highly doubt it also, but they did have gay-day and a gay parade at one of their parks. XD

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
eerr..i didnt quite catch all that.
would you mind repeatin it?!
feck me man, what an essay!

V

V.A.T.13

Thanks n all but no one knows anything about that new FF game? D: Also, I stoped being lazy and had some fun on photoshop.
Neaxku.jpg
I changed hair on both and skin tone on just Axel. everything else is the same. Although they do have the same eyes....and nose...and motives....I think....hmm...er...
DAMNIT!! WHAT IS UP WITH THESE TWO?! AUGH! I KNOW they just HAVE to be connected in some way! But Axel cant be Riku's nobody! DX or maybe...
Riku lost his heart when he first found that door as a child? But then how would he get his heart back... Wait a minute....
Riku opened that door on Destiny Island...... right? HOW the HELL did he do THAT?! He didnt have the keyblade yet! ....did he? Or did Ansem do it....no...you need a body for that.....
AUGH! DAMNIT RIKU! YOU PISS ME OFF TODAY! DX
*goes to finish her KairixNaminexAqua picture*

swizzle

You are such a drag..
nice pics by the way:p
hand this in as like an essay or a test essay and the teacher wont even bother reading it! ull get an A for sure. but thats beside the point. i stil dont think that riku and axel are teh same, i think that they have kind of the same way of thinking and the same way of living and stuff, but not the same person. riku dint lose his heart.

V

V.A.T.13

dude, hand this in as like an essay or a test essay and the teacher wont even bother reading it! ull get an A for sure. but thats beside the point. i stil dont think that riku and axel are teh same, i think that they have kind of the same way of thinking and the same way of living and stuff, but not the same person. riku dint lose his heart.

1. Didn't say they were the same, just maybe connected.
2. lol we posted at the same time.
3. Riku did lose his heart, but his body was controlled by ansem, so he couldn't have a nobody. Where his soul went? I dont know...o_O;

fantasy08

First, V.A.T. what have you done to Riku and Axel?!:blink: :laugh:

Now on a serious note Axel cannot be Riku's nobody. It's impossible for four reasons.

1.Riku never lossed his heart. He let darkness take it over. He let his heart be possessed by Ansem, but it didn't physically leave his body.So he can't have a nobody. Axel or otherwise.

2.Axel is number 8 in the organization.9,10,11,and12 would have had to join right after each other doing the last parts of KH1 which is highly unlikely.

3. Roxas and Sora,and Kairi and Namine wouldn't be mistaken as identical twins,but the physical similarities between them are obvious enough that you know they are connected some kind of way to one another. Axel and Riku look nothing alike. At all.Axel is bony as hell. Riku has always been muscular even at fifteen.Axel looks like he is in his early 20's. Riku is clearly a teenager.One thing I have noticed about a original and their somebody are their eyes. They might have a lot of difference's,(hair color for one)but their eyes always stayed the same. Roxas and Sora both have blue eyes ,same as Namine ,and Kairi, Xenehort, and Xenmas both have orange eyes. Axel's are dark green, Riku's are a bluish, green.

4.Also Riku is a keyblade weilder, Axel isn't.

Anyway, the rest of your theory was nice. I to think that Terra while not Xenehort,is definitely connected to him some kind of way,and who knows maybe your right and Axel is Riku's nobody despite glaring evidence to the contrary. I mean it would be just like Nomura to pull something out of his ass for the next game He's been doing it for 3 games . Why not another.

V

V.A.T.13

you have way too much time on your hands dude....
Im out of college for the summer, I don't have a job yet, and I basically have no life cept internet, video games, anime, LAN parties, Drawing, Anime cons, and friends who like the same stuff. Oh and Tennis. So yea, LOTS of time on my hands. XD

^it was said that xehenorts heartless was only in his heart, and riku keept him there after com.
uh-huuuh. In Kh1, it took over his body completely. His heart went to Kingdom Heats and formed a physical form until ansem in Riku's body was defeated. He gets his body back, but Ansem is still in his heart.

Wait. Uh-oh, you made me think....
Riku's Heart formed a physical form in Kingdom Hearts...when he got his body back, what happened to that form? OH HELLZ YEA! I dont have to change my doujinshi now! XD

V

V.A.T.13

First, V.A.T. what have you done to Riku and Axel?!:blink: :laugh:

Now on a serious note Axel cannot be Riku's nobody. It's impossible for four reasons.

1.Riku never lossed his heart. He let darkness take it over. He let his heart be possessed by Ansem, but it didn't physically leave his body.So he can't have a nobody. Axel or otherwise.

2.Axel is number 8 in the organization.9,10,11,and12 would have had to join right after each other doing the last parts of KH1 which is highly unlikely.

3. Roxas and Sora,and Kairi and Namine wouldn't be mistaken as identical twins,but the physical similarities between them are obvious enough that you know they are connected some kind of way to one another. Axel and Riku look nothing alike. At all.Axel is bony as hell. Riku has always been muscular even at fifteen.Axel looks like he is in his early 20's. Riku is clearly a teenager.One thing I have noticed about a original and their somebody are their eyes. They might have a lot of difference's,(hair color for one)but their eyes always stayed the same. Roxas and Sora both have blue eyes ,same as Namine ,and Kairi, Xenehort, and Xenmas both have orange eyes. Axel's are dark green, Riku's are a bluish, green.

4.Also Riku is a keyblade weilder, Axel isn't.

Anyway, the rest of your theory was nice. I to think that Terra while not Xenehort,is definitely connected to him some kind of way,and who knows maybe your right and Axel is Riku's nobody despite glaring evidence to the contrary. I mean it would be just like Nomura to pull something out of his ass for the next game He's been doing it for 3 games . Why not another.
First off, I said in that post that Riku cant have a nobody already. I just feel that the two are connected in some way.

1. Riku did lose his heart, but his body was controlled by Ansem. A nobody needs a body and soul to be created. I still wonder where his soul went though...
YouTube - Final Mix - Riku in the World of Darkness - Translated <--- see here

2. If Riku did have a nobody and it was Axel, he coulda been walking around and then the org finds him after forming together. I mean the nobodies don't automatically become org members after they're born.
But really, I think Axel is one of the ppl the original 6 experimented on. Heh, so Axel prolly went through some tourchers. D:

3. Yea I know. ( to me, roxas and sora look nothing alike cept for eyes and body shape. o_O; )
Riku's eye color has changed through out the game. Along with his hair. In the pretty cut scenes its green, but in the gameplay scenes its turqousie. Whats up with that, I dunno. ^^;

4. Axel had no heart. Therefore, no keyblade. Roxas has a heart. Therefore, keyblade.

But all in all, I just think Axel and Riku are connected in some way. Not the same person though. The photoshop thing was just for fun really. XD
And I really do expect Nomura to pull something out of his ass at the last minute. You know the story with Aries right? XD

Sorry for double posting. D:

fantasy08

1.That youtube video was interesting:thumbsup: ,but still if Riku lossed his heart then that goes against everything that was said in the Ansem reports about heartless and nobodies.If the Riku in that video was about to disappear and turn into a nobody then where is his heartless.Ansem(a walking and talking heart) might have possessed him,but Ansem is not his heart,therefore if Riku had truly lossed his heart he would have had a nobody and definitely a heartless(with all that darkness inside of him) regardless if Ansem was still possessing him or not.

But hey anything no matter how inconsistent and plot-holey or down right dumb as hell can happen in KH. I mean look the games say Sora lossed his heart,but unless I went blind for a few seconds I didn't see his heart leave his body. I saw Kairi's and that's all.Another thing despite what that video is implying(That Riku has in fact lossed his heart)I'm going to take it with a grain of salt. Because I would think something as important as one of the main characters losing their heart,and thus creating a nobody would have been stated as fact by nomura by now. It's been years and three games,and he has not once said anything about Riku being special in that regard.

2.Hmm. I don't know. It seems Xenmas can detect when a strong person's nobody has been born in the twilight realm.I mean did you see how fast he showed up to collect Roxas in the new cut-scenes?And he had Xigbar to collect some. Marluxia for example.Even if they don't join the org right after they are born it still seems highly unlikely that Riku turned into Axel in order to arrive as number 8 then 9,10,11, 12, and 13 joined right after him all before Sora made it to Castle Oblivion.And then there's the them not looking like each other at all thing,and Riku beiing 15 and Axel being a grown- man when Sora met him at Castle Oblivion. All I know is that the only way Axel can be Riku's nobody (if he has one) is that if Nomura completely pisses over everything we know as fact about nobodies and heartless.

3.Roxas has a heart? I know Axel in the new cut-scenes say he and Namine think he may have one,but that's not the same as saying he definitely does. Also wouldn't that mean Sora would have two hearts?!:unsure:
Riku made it perfectly clear that the only reason Roxas could wield the key-blade was because Sora could. Having a heart or not didn't seem to have anything to do with it.

LoL,Sorry,for being a noob,but who's Aries? Isn't he the god of war in greek mythology,and what does nomura have to do with him?

Last edited:

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Here we go!

2. -Xemnas is looking for Ven. How do we know this? See video above.
Then see this vid: YouTube - KHII:FM+ - New Scene HB(english Voices and subbed)
Xemnas has Aqua's armour and is calling it friend. In the video above, we seeXigbar telling Zexion
that Xemnas is looking for the "Room of Awakening" where his "other friend" might be. We can only assume, that the other is Ven.

Possibly, although I believe Xemnas most likely would want his Keyblade and armor to further his plot. He considered Aqua's armor and Keyblade as his friend from the past, so most likely wanted to search for Ven's as well. I agree with you.

hm. The bald man in the SE looks like a scientist or something doesn't he?

Possibly, but I don't think he is Ansem the Wise, he looks nothing like him and he has no hair. It would take a while longer for his hair to grow. But if you were not implying that he was Ansem The Wise, than forget what I just said.

4 -Another thing to add. Darkness, is not evil. Xehanort is not evil. Xemnas is not evil.
- Xehanort and Xemnas share a common goal: Getting back memories
Sora: "a heart isn't just anger and hate. It's full of all kinds of feelings. Dont you remmeber that?"
Xemnas: "No...I dont..."
Xemnas doesnt remember because Xehanort doesnt remember. Xemnas though, seems to have remebered some things useing the chamber of sleep the org members talk about, where Aqua's armour is.

True, darkness is not evil, although its associated with loneliness and despair. But it is common to label all darkness as evil, although essential, it could be used or good as well. Xehanort, at first was not evil. Although his crave for knowledge and power led to some bad things. His overall objectives were good, but it led to some disturbances.

You can't call Xehanort good either. He has caused troubles to the worlds. Xemnas's plans were not evil either, although they led to problems. His nobodies that were under his control, messed up the worlds. Although he wished for a place where all nobodies could live peacfully, he wanted supreme power and that caused some disturbances. Xemnas can't be labeled as good either.

Well usually nobodies remember everything the original body created in their life time. Although secret incidents, complications, and or the super natural, could conflict with this issue. I completely forgot about the chamber of sleep, its possible that he used this room to remember some things of his past and how Xehanort was linked to the Keyblades and the wielders.

Perhaps Ansem The Wise and his 6 apprentices (Xehanort included) helped construct the room in order to help find those hidden memories of Xehanort. My guess is that Ansem the Wise banned people from going inside because Xehanort had a horrible past involving the Keyblade, ect, while looking through his memories.

Xemnas most likely re-opened the room to find more hidden secrets in his past. This is where he probably learned more about Aqua and Ven.

I'm not sure if Xehanort wanted to uncover memories, I'm only positively sure that he wanted knowledge about darkness and how it inflicts with people's heart and the worlds as well as the Keyblade.

5-Ansem(heartless of Xehanort) and Bald guy in SE.
-They where the same clothes.
-Ansem is glad to be rid of his body. He is obessed with getting darkness out of Kingdom hearts.
He also seems very wise about things.
Ansem: "One who knows nothing can understand nothing" This sounds like a guy whos been around. But he is a heartless right?

Its quite possible that Xehanort's Heartless wondered the worlds for quite some time in that sack. Around that he sent Kairi off to look for the Keyblade as the princess of heart probably has a connection to the Key. Kairi was most likely age 4, so till the time he takes over Riku's body, is about 10 years, so he has been around for quite a bit.

Maybe before Xehanort betrayed his world and casted off his flesh, he came across the UEM(The Old Man). Maybe he learned information about him and studied under him. I believe there is a reason why he dresses like him. My guess is that he came across the UEM and became an apprentice.

-Ansem is also a scientist.
-Ansem's eyes and facial features resembles that of the old man in SE, but with hair, younger, and with dark skin.
-Think of Ansem. Then think of the Bald man in SE.
-Ansem's original form is nothing but a blue fog and a brown coat. He has no body, so he takes over Riku's. The way he talks, it seems he has done this before. He has experience.

I think you are exaggerating a little. The UEM had a long curved over nose. He did not look too much if at all like Xehanort's hearltess. But the eyes are similar. Perhaps is suggests that darkness has taken them over? Who knows why?

6 -Roxas
YouTube - *VOICES* KH2 Final Mix: Remembrance (English Subs)
^ Here, Axel talks about Roxas having a heart.
- He must because he requires one to wield keyblades yes?
- Roxas looks ALOT like Ven.
Ven looks an awful lot like Roxas...
Nomura: I can't give any specifics about that. He may just resemble him, and if there is a connection, Sora may be related too. What I can say right now is that these mysteries are all connected to the story.
-Nomura obviously doesnt want to give any hints about

Its because Ven wields a Keyblade and he has a strong heart. Roxas having connections to some one in the past all points to Sora. Roxas had a heart out there, it was Sora's, that was what influenenced Roxas. There are some definate connections there and it revolves around the ability to use the Keyblade and Sora of course.

7 -Terra
Looks alot like Xemnas.
-Bald guy
Looks alot like Ansem(heartless)

Terra looks similar to Xemnas and Xehanort, I agree. But there is something different about him. I'd like to explain but I'll see if I can wait till later.

To me, Xehanort's heartless looks nothing like the UEM. The nose shape and head shape are completely different.

-Terra hates Xehanort. He has pure hate for him. Wants to give this hate to Sora.
-Xemnas feeds on hate. "Anger and hate are supreme!" "...Need...more...rage...."
-Xemnas is Xehanort's nobody
-Both these guys share hate, look alike, similar attack moves.

Terra hates Xehanort because of what he did in the past. He led to his downfall. He wanted Sora understand the hatred that Xehanort embraced on him. I don't think that shows he has any personalites that are connected to Xemnas specfically.

Dont you find it strange that Bald man has Ansem qualities while Terra has xemnas qualities?

I don't really see the similar qualities between Xemnas and Terra all that much, although they are connected. The only thing that connects The UEM to Xehanort's heartless, would be his clothing and yellow eyes. But I agree that there are some connections there, personailty wise.

8 Sora
- in first game, he held Kairi's heart inside him. How did he do this? Can he do it again? Doesn't Kingdom Hearts hold hearts?
- All worlds share the same sky. One sky. One destiny. ( Sky = Sora right? )
- Sora: "Where do you think it is? the door to the light?"
Riku: *points to Sora's chest" "This, Its always closer than you think."
- "I've been having these weird thoughts lately. Is any of this for real, or not?"
- "Land and Sea can never reach the sky." ( This quote is by my friend. )

Well Kairi is a princess of heart, darkness does not exist in her pure heart. Since she did not become a heartless, her body remained in the realm of light and her heart went to protect Sora's. It all happened subconsciencesly. I think you and your friend went a little to far with their names, sure it reflects the theme of Kingdom Hearts, but I don't believe its meant to be that deep.

10. Terra is connected to Riku
Aqua is connected to Kairi
Ven(tus?) is connected to Sora

Terra says Sora is not the one he picked.
Riku was originaly supposed to get Kingdom Key.
History repeats itself. SE takes place in the past.

They are connected by the paths and how the are aligned. Terra represents Riku because torwards the end of the Secret Ending, he most likely opened his heart to darkness and chose it over light, which probably caused problems in the past.

I believe Sora obtained the Keyblade on accident, but by fate. Its a good thing that Riku did not wield a Keyblade of Light, you see that could have caused some problems. Riku was still unstable, if he was meant to save the world from darkness and the darkness took over him, that would lead the worlds down the wrong path. Its a good thing that Sora became a wielder of light.

Perhaps when Terra said that Sora was not the one he has chosen, maybe he is referring to the one he wanted to battle. Sora was not the one he wanted to face. But that's all heavy speculation.

-In the novel, Namine says that Axel has not died, but returned to his original form.
-We have defeated Xehanort's nobody, and heartless. Oh yea. He's coming back.

What if Terra is the other? What if Terra is the original body? When darkness took over, maybe it took over his body and appearance and it led to the creation of Xehanort. Notice that Xehanort with out the X spells out No heart, but rearranged again, it spells out Another, one of the passwords into the secret vault in Radiant Garden.

I think with the seperation of Xehanort, the connection that linked his other half down was broken. The body and soul became Xemnas and the heart turned into a powerful heartless. While Terra returned to normal and was transferred back to his world. But this is still heavy speculation.

I don't know what this spells for Axel though. Usually with the defeat of a nobody, they fade into darkness or nothingness and dissapear. Perhaps Axel is one of those special cases, like Namine, Xemnas, and Roxas.

"Do not return to healing their pains." Dont go help someone? o_O;
"Days after he is born are counted." Sounds like a time limit of somesort. Could be a prophecy for someone that after he's born, after a certain time, something bad is going to happen. I personally think Its refuring to Ven. He seems the youngest, and both Aqua and Terra are overprotective of him. Maybe He's a prince?
"Are the days memorized?" Again, having to do with time running out.
"I do not want to forget after he is born." Maybe Terra is saying this? Since he is mosty likely the one who is gonna lose his memories.
"With those in mind, is there a new story?" when he says "those in mind" and "new story" I think of SorKaiRiku. Maybe this fate/prophecy is going to happen again?

Now I've read those two captions, I did not really agree about the Keyblade thing, Mickey's darkness realm key was found in the realm of darkness because its a darkness Keyblade after all, that is where you find them.

I believe that the Keyblades that Terra, Aqua, and Ven picked up just showed off the fact that they had connections to the main cast. They did not show up in the second Secret Ending because they were irralavent. But then again, thats another speculation of mine.

The second caption was really interesting. I appluad you for that part. Although I don't actually believe he fused with the UEM, but I believe he could have taken his powers. From what we know, Xehanort had the ability to absorb masses of darkness. Perhaps when Terra got out of control, he some how absorbed the UEM's darkness powers and taken on some key elements.

Although they still don't look much a like to me.

Maybe the prophecy is saying something like " after this person ( maybe Ven ) is born, in (insert number of years here ), something bad is going to happen, Terra is gonna forget everything, and you all will be reborn again? "

How is that possible? In Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+, Terra remembered his passed. Everything else was high speculation, I can't really debate on that. Although I believe you are getting something right a long those lines.

I agree with the new story thing though.

I also think that Terra, Aqua, and Ven are royalty. A part of me says their his parents. Another part of me says they're each a King, Queen, and Prince of their own realm or country or world, who are close friends.

Possibly they could be royalty due to their armor. But I don't agree with the family thing. Ven looks like he could be 15, Aqua does not look too much older, maybe around the age of 17-19. Terra seems to be the oldest but I don't think they would be family related. I think its mostly a close friend relation kind of thing, like with Sora, Riku, and Kairi.

Looking back on 8
, I point this stuff out because I believe that at the end of the KH games, Sora is going to become Kingdom Hearts itself, or become one with it or something.

That's quite random. Sora being Kingdom Hearts, sounds exaggerated. Kingdom Hearts is a mass of hearts in which all hearts are born. Usually all lost hearts return there as well.

Another ending theory ( And this is pure guessing ) that Sora saves the day, returns to Destiny Island with Kairi, while Riku becomes Mickey's knight.

Why Riku? Why not Sora and Kairi as well. They have Keyblades. Mickey has donald and Goofy like Sora has Kairi and Riku.

Ending #3: Same as above but, Riku dies protecting Sora. ( I say Sora because 1. Riku has been over protective of him recently. 2. Sora is his best friend. 3. Sora is main character. ) Or, whats left of Xehanort could be in Riku still and take over, and you have to fight him as a last boss or something. >>;

That's hard to say, I mean we are going way off into the future. Riku sratched Sora's back and Sora sratched his.

If what is true about Ven's heart is in Sora, when Roxas rejoined with Sora,
Does that mean that Ven is inside Sora again? If so, does that mean Ven sleeps within Sora and Terra is gonna come back, throw Sora into the room of awakening, and some how wake up Ven? Then Ven awakens and takes over Sora's body?! Then Ven goes off with Terra and Aqua ( where she came from, I dunno ), and we get to play as Riku and Kairi trying to get Sora back?!

This is a part I don't agree with. I don't believe any heart can be forcefully transferred to any one else by some one else. I think Ven just has a connection to Roxas by his looks and the ability to wield the Keyblade. Roxas's power is linked by Sora's heart, that is why Roxas can seem to have a heart, when he really does not.

But of course there is a connection to Ven, Roxas, and in the long run Sora, but I don't believe we know much of it just yet.

Riku and Axel. I dont know if its my fangirl senses that are tingling, but do Riku and Axel have some connection? Im not saying he's Riku's nobody but...they both have green eyes. ( In KH1, riku's eyes are turquoise but in KH2 they're green. ), they both are best friends of the main charas, and then theres this Scene: YouTube - KH - Re:CoM Castle Oblivion Floor Two (English Subs) Watch at 3:19 onto 3:33. Doesn't that remind you of Riku? It could be just me.

Yes there is a connection between Riku and Axel. But you got something mixed up. Axel has green eyes, Riku has light-blue, its a fact, get a better picture of Riku, but I don't think the green eyes phenotype signifies any type of personal relation.

But the connection Axel and Riku shared was the fact that the both had friends. Axel being a nobody and Roxas being a nobody, showe similar friendship links that Riku and Sora shares. I think that is the connection.

Axiom

OKay, you've convinced me a little bit further that Terra=Xehanort.

But answer this, Xehanort is Terra without any memory, but still a keyblade weilder. We've seen keyblade weilder's nobody's able to use keyblades, ex. Sora/Roxas.

So how does Xemnas, the nobody of Xehanort, not figure out the ability that he can weild a keyblade, where he wouldnt have to waste his time using sora to sacrifice hearts to Kingdom Hearts.

Took me a while, but I pulled that one out of my *** xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back