• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Face's theory.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Voltron

Silver Member
OK, so remember when, in the opening for Kingdom Hearts 2, Roxas and Xemnas were in Deep Dive, and Xemnas tells Roxas, "I've been to see him. He looks a lot like you."
And in Final Mix they show a scene were Xemnas is walking into a dungeon-like-thing and he sat in a chair, and there was a suit of armor lying in front of him?

What if in the Final Mix scene, that was Ven?

Maybe that's who Xemnas meant when he said "I've been to see him..."?

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
When Xemnas said he's been to see him, I think he meant when he fought Sora in Kingdom Hearts Final Mix. Since Roxas beared a striking resemblance to Sora, he said, "He looks a lot like you."

Jinsei

I think it would be pretty cool actually. Although I think he was referring to Sora I think it would be a lot cooler if he was referring to Ven. What happened to him Terra and Aqua anyway?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
OK, so remember when, in the opening for Kingdom Hearts 2, Roxas and Xemnas were in Deep Dive, and Xemnas tells Roxas, "I've been to see him. He looks a lot like you."
And in Final Mix they show a scene were Xemnas is walking into a dungeon-like-thing and he sat in a chair, and there was a suit of armor lying in front of him?

What if in the Final Mix scene, that was Ven?

Maybe that's who Xemnas meant when he said "I've been to see him..."?

How would he know about Ven? He lost his memories twice.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
1. They were at the seashore between the worlds of darkness and in-between. I don't beleive its called Deep Dive...

2. He was speaking to Roxas, who had been recently recruited into the Organization. Xemnas had just visited Hollow Bastion and fought Sora. That's what he meant by "He looks just like you." Since he also says that to Sora in Final Mix.

3. In the Room of Sleep? That was AQUA'S armor. Not Ven's.

4. As far as we know, Xemnas did not regain his memories. Therefore, he'd not have the slightest idea of who Ven is.

Seftrex

1. They were at the seashore between the worlds of darkness and in-between. I don't beleive its called Deep Dive...

2. He was speaking to Roxas, who had been recently recruited into the Organization. Xemnas had just visited Hollow Bastion and fought Sora. That's what he meant by "He looks just like you." Since he also says that to Sora in Final Mix.

3. In the Room of Sleep? That was AQUA'S armor. Not Ven's.

4. As far as we know, Xemnas did not regain his memories. Therefore, he'd not have the slightest idea of who Ven is.

If Xemnas did not get his memories back then how does he know who Aqua is??? Or why does he have her armour there Hmmmm????

(Just wondering)

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
Well, maybe it's possible for Nobodies to rekindle some of their memories.

If the theory of Terra+Master Xehanort= Apprentice Xehanort/Ansem holds true, then it would make sense that Xemnas went to the 'Room of Sleep' and said, "It's been a long time, my friend." To Aqua's armor.

Or whatever he said. Close enough.

It would make sense, due to the fact that he used to be Terra (who was supposedly friends with Aqua) in this jumbled up identity crisis Xehanort brings upon us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back