• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Facebook Backup and transfer Inquiry (NA Version)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
I'm getting a new phone soon due to recent events, I've never done a game transfer of this kind before, and there's nothing regarding what I need to know in the in-game menus. So I really need to know...when I download the app on the new phone, how exactly do I access the Facebook Backup so that I pick up where I left off? Will there be a prompt at startup, or some other method?

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I think I just logged into Facebook on the app again, I forget if there was an immediate prompt or if I had to look in the settings but it was very simple.

Schmidt

Awards
When you start the game on a new device, it asks you if you want to play a new game or transfer your data. After clicking on the last mentioned one, you log in to your Facebook-Account and the Datatransformation will be complete.
To back up your account with Facebook in the first place, just tab the Facebook button in the bottom right at the KHUX Homescreen.

I think that must be it. If I remember correctly.

Schmidt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back