• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Face My Fears, The Official Kingdom Hearts 3 Opening Theme By Utada Hikaru & Skrillex is out now.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

JMT

Awards
Face My Fears, The Official Kingdom Hearts 3 Opening Theme By Utada Hikaru & Skrillex is out now.

Its Finally Here

Face My Fears, The Long Awated Kingdom Hearts 3 Opening Theme Song by Utada Hikaru and Skrillex Is Out Now on Itunes, Apple Music and Spotify.

Also Utada Hikaru Recently Release Studio Album "Hatsukoi" Is also now Avaliable to Stream on Spotity and Apple Music, officially making Utada Hikaru's Entire Discography avaliable on Streaming Music Services.

To Anyone who has Spotify- I Had my entire "This Is: Utada Hikaru Playlist Overhauled, and it features all of Utada Hikaru's Japanese and English Studio albums that Includes, Hikari, Passion, Chikai, Simple and Clean, Sanctuary, Don't Think Twice and Face My Fears (Both Japanese and English Versions) and many many more.

(NOTE: Sanctuary- Ending Theme is Not Avaliable to Stream)

Here is The Link to the Playlist: https://open.spotify.com/user/jtunlimited/playlist/08TfIEDpiEYrvzfxHsgkkg?si=gZTlmjWGQXy8Jf6g8Kziww

Last edited:
Back