• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Fable 3 : Darkness Incarnate's Awakening

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
Welcome. I've had an idea for a fan fic for a little while now with the story concerning Logan's travels to Aurora. The game hasn't explained what happened when the main boss( not named due to spoilers) emerges.

So I will try to write the story of what happened four years prior to Fable 3. If you wish to talk to me about the details, then do so. I will try to keep as a follow up to the actual story of Fable 3.

I hope to have this up in a few chapters, maybe more if it calls for it. Right now this story will be written from Logan's point of view if he were writing down this before his sentencing.

Will have an actual post after this. Was just here to get people ready for it.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
Chapter 1

I can no longer sit here in this cell, waiting to tell my side of the story to my sibling, the monarch of Albion. Walter, he does not understand my reasons for the choices I've made for my homeland. He might understand now that he went to Aurora. He met the darkness along with my sibling, they know of what is coming yet they don't understand how it came to be.

My foolishness started this wearisome tale, how long had it been? The last time I set upon the sands of that distant country? If I'm correct its been four years....yes that sounds right.

Four years ago, I was so young, so naive about what I was to find in Aurora, to see my entire excavation team destroyed before my eyes, blinded by forces I could not understand. The screams, oh the screams.

I still hear Johnathan scream out to his mother, even in my dreams.

But it didn't start with me just going there for no reason. Dear no, Aurora was a desert country, little to no natural resources besides the interesting flowers that populate the actual desert. Other than the ports, there was no settlements out in the desert as the Sand Furies would usually kill settlers in a matter of minutes.

Those Sand Furies, strange creatures. They have the appearance of humans, women at the looks of them, but they do not seem to speak english. Only a native tongue that was once thought to be an ancient language used by the Old Kingdom.

But I digress, my story starts with a blind, old woman. She came to me in a dream, a dream that I will never forget. She appeared to me while I was in a large tower surrounded by vibrating walls. Though it seemed to me that, I had appeared before her, and not the other way around.

"King Logan." She spoke with an air about her, as though her words were carried by the air around us. I stared into her blind eyes wondering how she knew who I was, but I had known about my fathers guide, someone with her description.

She wore a dress with red throughout, a red hood, was the feature the thing that gave me the sense that she was older than she appeared. Somehow my mouth began to form words.
"Your my father's guide. Teressa." I tried to move forward only to be halted by her hand forbidding my movement.

"Move no further King. I am here to tell you, a part of your future. You are to go to the desert country of Aurora. There your destiny will be revealed and the future of Albion will be in your hands. At that time I had believed her, why I had no clue. But it felt as if I was bound by her words to act.

I woke up, a gleam in my eyes as the day was set to start a trip to Aurora as quick as possible, though I did not want to let my younger sibling or father to know, so I took only my most trustworthy of soldiers, and mapmakers, and any other person who I sought to be worth bringing.

Johnathan was one of them. Bright young boy, in his mid twenties. Strong, brave, but very naive. Those were a few of the reasons we got together so well. He became a good companion during the many days that we went to Aurora. He was the only person to come on all my trips.

But it seems my time for writing is up. I wish to tell the jailer to ask my sibling if I would be allowed to write down the story so that one day, after all this, it could be told why I did the things I did. I hope my sibling gives me this one chance. Otherwise the history of the Darkness may never be known.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back