• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

fable 2 teaser trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
The addition of guns as new ranged weapons excites me. And I really like what the gun wielding hero was wearing. Now, if only they can take what they did right in Fable, add some awesomeness onto it, and make a game that lasts more than 13 hours, I'll ve extremely happy.

It looks awesome.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Ahhh nice find. The first one was great, but too short. Like Manchester Black said, the gun weilder is going to be awesome. That's the first type of character I will attempt to create.

The game WILL be successful.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
It looked nice. I guess I have to pick up a 360 in about 2-3 years.lol
I will be to busy playing the PS3 and the Wii, maybe the Wii, if my sister buys the Wii.

Shinkoujo

I really enjoyed the first game, and I'm mildly interested in Fable 2... though I probably won't get it because I currently have no plans to get a 360. T_T

Oh well, I can't wait to see how this game is gonna turn out.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Well, I was happy. Guns, evilness, and even female characters, until.. XBOX 360 showed.

DAMN YOU MICROSOFT! Ugh, now i'll have to wait until it's really cheap. T-T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back