• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► F***ING KH HATERS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sa?x's Ducky x)

sitting on a bench, in a park, up your ass
well pretty much yeah. Us 'crazy' fans are the ones who dedicate they're life to kingdom hearts (possibly), we love kingdom hearts it is our life and we friking love it no matter wot. Plus some of us are a bit more "delicate" than others...
We are the ones who realize that we love no other thing (nearly) more than kingdom hearts thats why some of us are unrational

Raebus

Ah, I see you're 12. You'll learn that there are far more important things than a video game series.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
well pretty much yeah. Us 'crazy' fans are the ones who dedicate they're life to kingdom hearts (possibly), we love kingdom hearts it is our life and we friking love it no matter wot. Plus some of us are a bit more "delicate" than others...
We are the ones who realize that we love no other thing (nearly) more than kingdom hearts thats why some of us are unrational

You're only making yourself look shallow.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net

Obviously, they weren't making fun of you at school because you like Kingdom Hearts. It's clearly because you're obsessed with it.

Obsession is a sign of want for attention. They gave it to you by stealing your book, and now you've come to the forums to get even more attention. I'm not saying you're a bad person or anything, but if you want to be different so bad, stop doing things to get others to notice you. That's not what being different is about.

Hell, half the time when you're different you're really not. Just be who you are.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Obviously, they weren't making fun of you at school because you like Kingdom Hearts. It's clearly because you're obsessed with it.

Obsession is a sign of want for attention. They gave it to you by stealing your book, and now you've come to the forums to get even more attention. I'm not saying you're a bad person or anything, but if you want to be different so bad, stop doing things to get others to notice you. That's not what being different is about.

Hell, half the time when you're different you're really not. Just be who you are.

oh hey
that's what I said, only clearer.
xD
ty

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
yeah that happens every where in the world. I am From Iran and I have to tell you that this happens here. I am not a nerd. I am a cool guy but wath i try to say is that KH insnt a Game for nerd guys. every one told me KH is a fu**ing Game but they dont feel wath i meant. I am a BIG fan of God of War too and I write a report for God of War II in a Video Game magazin but i play KH too.
and the secend thing I have to tell you is that I am from Iran and I am a normal pepol not a Terrorist. I hate Ahmadi nejad and Khomeini and all of other Fu**ers. yes maby they are terorrist or maby they are not and I dont now that but Normal pepols are not terorists. we are not that moslems that you guys thinck. we drink alcohol drincks and we do evry normal works. befor this we were live in Beverley hills. but for now we live in iran. evry thing is REALY expensive here and living here is hard. I try to back to amerrca but it is hard and my mother have to go there for a year and we have to stay without my mom. living is too hard like this for a year. and I have to say one of Gorge Clooneys best friends is an iranian. one of Gorge Clooneys Favorite Foods is GhormeSabzi (an Iranian Food). so why he dont calkl us a Terrorist??? come on give me a break. the problem is that when CNN or other channels want to show iranians they show the fu**ers and the one who loves ahmadinnejad and they dont show Good ones Like Google Founder (who is iranian from his mother) or DJ aligator (iranian) or Arash ( who sings with Shagy and want to sing with 50 Cent). so pleas belive me for that and now that I am your friend and as cool as you gys are.
thanck you.
Did anybody else read this post?
Saíx's Ducky x);3308731 said:
No. You'll grow out of Kingdom Hearts. Dedicating your life to a video game is sad.

Raebus

I'd be surprised if the people who suggested ass kicking actually followed their own advice.

Raebus

Well, I think it would be pretty embarrassing if their Keyblade popped up randomly in public, or even if they were seen with it in their hands!

Rohohoho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back