• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► F***ING KH HATERS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Bronze Member
Re: F****ING KH HATERS

*bangs fist on keyboard* Damn it! Why did he have to die? He was only FOURTEEN! He had his whole life ahead of him! *sighs and begins shedding more tears*

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net

All that trouble over a damn book?

It sucks but I had games and shit that cost tons of money stolen.. It's easier to let go and move then get all pissed over something so small trust me.. Just go buy another book if you care that much about it and leave it at home.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards

OMG MY MANGA IS RIPPED ): ): ): ): :^D

Suck it up. Waiting a week for a book to arrive does not constitute as "working hard".

Dragonstar1715

Website
dragonstar1715.deviantart.com

Lol want a real KH hater? You shouldve checked this guy out named Zerda, he flamed just about every KH forum I had been to with his views on how KH is not real and is so stupid, course KH isn't real, its a damn video game!

Then he starts ranting on about how Starfox is supposedly so much better than KH, god it was annoying, but also entertaining seeing him and his rants XD

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards

Ahh.. isn't Middle School such a fun place? Always filled with bullies who like to tease people that they deem lesser than themselves. I actually never had a KH magna, but I did have a EGM magazine that got stolen right from under me, back in 7the grade. I was just standing there, getting into my locker when all of the sudden, I heard it being slid then it was gone. I turned around, but since there was lots of people out and about (end of the day), I lost track of the thief.

I actually don't think it was as much as KH Haters as it was bullies..

Besides, I have more issues with TS (TimeSplitters) Haters than KH haters.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards

Hmm, I would be pretty pissed at that too... But still, since you know they're gonna be around more now, try leave em at home, and maybe photocopy some of the pages your gonna draw from?

Regret

wat
LOOK AT ALL YE DANDY'S PRANCIN ABOOT WITH YOUR HEA

Nothing you can do about really, it saddens me to say, when you go to college it will get a lot better though. I never had to deal with bullies though because my school was so big, there was a click of anime/gamers that had like over 100 peeps, they just left us to our click in highschool. =/

"People are people so just let them be"

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net

I would have done the same as them. It's annoying to see kids like you reading manga in school while the rest of us are working hard to learn.

Oh come, I read comics and manga when I got my work done at school or when it was time to eat that crap the school calls food.

So don't give me that shit.

Though we now know your a bully. Even if didn't do his work why hell do you care?

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards

Lol 12 year olds never change.

There's nothing much you can do but toughen up and show 'em who's boss.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

I care because it's annoying. I'm pretty sure that I said that.

Manga is a book just like any other. Get over it. If manga annoys you, then don't look at it instead of deciding to ruin other peoples stuff. You don't have the right to destroy something just because you don't like it. mmkay?

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards

OMG GUISE LEAVE MY FUKING MANGA ALONE, I PAYED FIFTEEYN BUCKZ FOR IT.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

Yeah and people who bring Bibles to school annoys me.. Why bring that crap to school? But you know what? I ignore it because there not coming up to me.

Word.
Plus, I'm a Christian and people who bring bibles to school annoy me too! idk why it's just... never mind. :toungesmile:

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
that's one of the reasons why teachers say you shouldn't bring personal/electronic/etc. items to school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back