• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

F.E.A.R 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macabre

Gold Member
I can't find the FEAR series thread I made because the search engine isn't working properly.

F3_360_PMOnScavengerTrain-620x.jpg

F3_360_PMPOV_PhasedSoldierCombat-620x.jpg

I played FEAR 2 and it was good, with some intense and frightening moments and the third game looks pretty good.

How this game starts:
FEAR 2 closes with the series' resident raven-haired creepy gal, Alma, being impregnated. It appears that nine months is about the gestation period for a paranormal superpower, and FEAR 3 begins as at the spine-chilling peak of Alma's pregnancy. Anyone who has experienced the spectacular miracle of child birth knows that a woman in labor is a sight to behold, with the mother in intense pain as she pushes through the birthing process. There's grunting. There's screaming of profanities. There are demands that are growled. Now imagine, if you will, this process happening to an all-powerful psychic monster.

It's not pretty. As Alma begins her labor, her contractions send supernatural shockwaves through reality. The city shakes, buildings crumble, unspeakable monsters rip through into our physical existence. Bad scene all around.

FEAR 3 re-unites brothers Point Man and Paxton Fettel, the offspring of the otherworldly matriarch in question. The game's story brings them together for what Day One and Warner Bros. are calling a "divergent co-op experience," with each player taking control of one of the two wildly different characters.
A terrifying first look at FEAR 3's 'divergent co-op' - Destructoid

strike chaos

I love the first game, and the second game should keep me until this one is released. The series just gets under your skin.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
You forgot to spell the game like a faggot.

IT'S F3AR YOU STRAIGHT BASTARD

Macabre

Gold Member
∞;5072764 said:
You forgot to spell the game like a faggot.

IT'S F3AR YOU STRAIGHT BASTARD

NO, I WILL NOT TYPE THAT BECAUSE I CANNOT PRONOUNCE IT
FTHREAR? FFFTHREER?

GODDAMN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back