• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► F*ck Life

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Sigh.

I'm gonna start right at the beginning.

mondayc9qdmfz1t7.gif

I know Vanessa - my (past) best friend - since 8-9 years now. We've been through a lot, had many quarrels, yadda yadda.

Now, let's fast forward.

Some days ago, we were all assigned to different Groups of 3. (in class)
My partners were bullies, so I complained.
I didn't understand why, but Vanessa said this to me after I complained:
'Well, get used to it.'
Yeah, I was confused and didn't know what to say. It wasn't just a normal sentence, she said it really harshly.
Then, she added:
'What're you looking at? Your birthday's past, I don't have to be nice to you anymore.'

I confronted her the next day, she laughed at me and said: 'Don't you get any fun?'
I acted as if I believed her, but of course, I'm not as dumb as to do that.

Then a few days passed.

So, my friend (Patrick)'s got a new girlfriend - Maria. (The bf of Vanessa)
Um, so, they wanted it to stay a secret. Patrick and Maria decided to tell only ONE person each.
Of course, Patrick told me and Maria told Vanessa.
Yeah, basically, Vanessa then told EVERYBODY. Everyone in class.

I told Maria to tell Vanessa to "shut the f uck up", as I put it, which led Van to tell Maria that she has to "choose" which one of us she wants to stay friends with. DICK MOVE, RIGHT?!
Maria chose me and blocked Vanessa on her phone and all.
Okay, that's the backstory. Here's what's REALLY up.
Vanessa lied to everyone and told them that I AM THE REASON WHY Maria isn't friends with her anymore. She said that I instigated Maria to end their friendship.
Well, the few friends that I had accused me of lying when I told them it was HER that let Maria "decide/choose".

This all happened Wednesday and on Thursday, Maria told everyone that "it's true" and that I was guilty. Now they're friends again.
BIEFHFWDGUJKQHWEURHEU HFHRBGIEHWFGWEUIFGUZ

(Some already know all of this, but I just wanted to talk to some one about this again...idek why.)

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Don't let Vanessa bother you, trust me. That's what Liz does. Friends can be dicks. Guess we all have our share of drama, huh? Try telling Maria the situation. Let her explain what happened and why she chose you. Having help from friends is very important.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i know you told me already but i'm sorry you got as bad a beat as you did. personally i don't think either of them are very good friends and, unless they make a really sincere apology you believe, you should cut them tf off.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Guess I already said this, but: Just try settling things with Maria in a quiet moment without Vanessa around. People tend to be different when others are around and maybe she's even afraid of Vanessa talking badly about her if she chooses not to be her friend anymore?
I'm a girl as well so I very well know that sometimes, teenage girls are the worst thing on earth.

Pandymint

Awards
If Maria is just gonna turn on you like that, I wouldn't even consider her a true friend, dude. That shit is ridiculous. NOt to mention "choose one or the other". That shit is toxic.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Am the only one who isn't in on this story already?

If my friends were acting like that, I would stop putting any effort into maintaining that relationship. Drama will wear you down, and personally, I find that being alone is much better than being surrounded by people who treat you badly, impose the stupid "choose" ultimatum on eachother, and use you as a scapegoat for their own pathetic squabbles.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Am the only one who isn't in on this story already?

If my friends were acting like that, I would stop putting any effort into maintaining that relationship. Drama will wear you down, and personally, I find that being alone is much better than being surrounded by people who treat you badly and use you as a scapegoat for their own pathetic squabbles.

We had that in the FB group so..yeah, maybe.

The problem is that many rely on people around them. I personally was also always happier around no one than around assholes, but others need people to be happy so... :c it's not that easy.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Void, you are right 100%.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
To try to add to the conversation: like Black said: you don't need drama in your life. Specially right now when you're barely a pre-teen. Pre-teens and teens tend to be easily afflicted by emotions. To cut your drama, you need to make the hard choice of cutting ties with any sort of "friendship" that is starting to become a toxic relationship that is emotionally tearing you down. Like Black also said: it's better to be alone than with bad company. I know it's hard to cut ties with people you once called friends, but it's part of life. It's hard, but you'll learn to be a "lone wolf" in life, as in: you'll become more independent. It's a process, a transition, so you won't entirely be emotionally independent from the get-go.

---

That said. You should relax. Go play some video-games. Hangout with your relatives some more. Keep practicing your hobbies, or find new ones. :)

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
The problem is that many rely on people around them. I personally was also always happier around no one than around assholes, but others need people to be happy so... :c it's not that easy.
I've never seen a person who is truly happy with a bunch of backbiters for "friends," even if they are the sort who needs people. Of course it's not easy. But a toxic relationship... nothing good can come from that whatsoever.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I've never seen a person who is truly happy with a bunch of backbiters for "friends," even if they are the sort who needs people. Of course it's not easy. But a toxic relationship... nothing good can come from that whatsoever.

No of course not.
I'm just saying "Screw them" isn't an easy thing to say for people who really want to have friends, because finding new friends is pretty hard and chilling alone in school is worse for many than chilling with people that aren't always nice.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I'm in agreement with Ballad of Caius on this one.

To add further, you should try to talk to Maria alone. It seems like she might be the only one to set everyone straight on the story. The thing is this is your middle/high school life, it isn't forever. You will make new friends outside of this phase of life over time. Therefore, try not to let this get you down. There's a chance not everyone will take Vanessa's side. So give it time to work itself out. You won't be in the spot light for long, because drama like that changes everyday. If you made new friends recently who bought that crap, then it's their loss.

Take my advice with a grain of salt.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I'm in agreement with Ballad of Caius on this one.

To add further, you should try to talk to Maria alone. It seems like she might be the only one to set everyone straight on the story. The thing is this is your middle/high school life, it isn't forever. You will make new friends outside of this phase of life over time. Therefore, try not to let this get you down. There's a chance not everyone will take Vanessa's side. So give it time to work itself out. You won't be in the spot light for long, because drama like that changes everyday. If you made new friends recently who bought that crap, then it's their loss.

Take my advice with a grain of salt.
I agree with KitKat. You should try to communicate with Maria. Discuss the situation, and only leave it at that. Don't try to convince her, or anyone else of what really happened. The best you can do is let time flow with as little involvement in your end as you can. The more you involve yourself, the more drama it might generate. It's best to go into a problem with a clear head, than barging right into it with a mind tired from stress due to emotional drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back