• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Eyesight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
If you have a genetic [ie, inherited like what I have] problem with your eyes, the most you can do is try to keep it from getting worse since it's near impossible to make it better without any form of surgery. Keep in mind, no two people are exactly alike so, you may have to do some experimenting with the tips everyone's given you and make adjustments to them that suit you. There's no guarantee that anything said here will help you but, it's worth a shot anyway.

If you don't have a genetic problem and it's just something that's grown and developed, then it's likely that you can fix it just by doing simple training excersizes and taking fair amounts of breaks to reduce strain, which is what causes poor vision.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
If you have a genetic [ie, inherited like what I have] problem with your eyes, the most you can do is try to keep it from getting worse since it's near impossible to make it better without any form of surgery. Keep in mind, no two people are exactly alike so, you may have to do some experimenting with the tips everyone's given you and make adjustments to them that suit you. There's no guarantee that anything said here will help you but, it's worth a shot anyway.

If you don't have a genetic problem and it's just something that's grown and developed, then it's likely that you can fix it just by doing simple training excersizes and taking fair amounts of breaks to reduce strain, which is what causes poor vision.

Im pretty sure its not genetics since neither of my parents or grandparents wear (have worn) glasses or contacts in their lives.

Also, thanks for the help everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back