• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"Eyes bigger than your belly"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
I am the biggest eater in my house, yet i am the thinnest in my house, tbh i find that weird :| xD

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
lol at resturants, I always get the biggest thing i can find and then only eat half of it. then my family usually gets ticked at me. :3

Apollo

Silver Member
I am really big eater everywhere, and yet I am pretty thin compared to my family. It might be that I am pretty tall, and the fat spreads out.

Cissy

Bronze Member
I used to be able to eat ANYTHING when I was little.

But nowadays, I can only eat a small plate of food before getting full.

I miss the days where I had more stomach.

Rix

:)
Awards
oh.. i' eating way too much for my own good... Yeah.. My eayes sees something good and eat because of that and my tummy feels stuffed afterwards -_-

Rix

Awards
oooh no... I can unfortunately eat some big meals + some smaller meals :/ I should really stop with that.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
There'll be times when I'll completely destroy a plate and other times I'd want something small. And the result, I weigh less than most my friends.
My stomach feels like it sorta caving in if I don't eat a whole lot.

Avalon

?Templar King?
Website
knightly-gamers.com
I personally eat very little. Even though I get stupidly hungry sometimes I just ignore it; other times I'll load a plateload of food, start eating then lose interest.
Anyone else do this or am I just bizarre?

My girlfriend is just like that. She'll get a lot of food but lose interest in it half way or so. She also takes nearly an hour to eat a small plate of food. A simple slice of pizza can last her 20 minutes.

I on the other hand just see something I like and just eat it :| Even when I'm not all that hungry I'll just grab a big plate of food and eat it.

Blue

home is where the heart is
When I'm hungry, I eat something. There are times where I can eat loads of food, and times where I can only eat very little.

But I usually eat everything which is on my plate; I hate wasting food.

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
I snack a lot throughout the day, but still eat quite a bit for dinner, sometimes lunch as well. To be fair I'm a good 6'0" and 190 lbs. so I need more calories, but I do need to eat less.

Trag

Bronze Member
I'm very skinny, but I eat like there's no manana. When I'm high and get the munchies, I sometimes eat two jumbo beeferoni's. It's crazy.

*I have an eating disorder, so sometimes I can't eat at all. Or other times I'll get full after a few bites and either be reallllllly uncomfortable for a while or chuck it all up. Getting high helps me out a lot, it was like a miracle that I could eat like that.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
This happens to me a lot, when it comes to when spaghetti and Tacos are made. I'll get a plate, full of spaghetti and yet, all I'll eat is just under 3/4 of it. With Tacos, I'll generally be able to eat one (we get the big shells btw..) and I'll waon't feel that full, but as soon as I'm nearing the end of the second one, I usually can't eat much, if not anymore. It always seems to happen most with my favorite two foods.

Rix

Awards
I'm very skinny, but I eat like there's no manana. When I'm high and get the munchies, I sometimes eat two jumbo beeferoni's. It's crazy.

*I have an eating disorder, so sometimes I can't eat at all. Or other times I'll get full after a few bites and either be reallllllly uncomfortable for a while or chuck it all up. Getting high helps me out a lot, it was like a miracle that I could eat like that.

uhmm.. wow.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
I eat alot but I am still skinny..... People say it`s because I skateboard too much.

Rix

Awards
yeah, if you are active a lot you can eat more without gaining weight. But that does also depend on the person.

When I was around 15 years old I could eat everything without gaining weight and I didn't do any activities then either, but I started gaining more weight when I was 17-18 so now I can't be lazy and eat a lot anymore D:

Back