• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"Eyes bigger than your belly"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
D

Deleted member 36435

If you use smaller plates you eat less and get full faster. :)

Rix

:)
Awards
But the small plates I have is so... small xD

Rawrrr Roxasss

I barely eat at all, It's like I'm half-anorexic. :\
But sometimes, when the food is good, I will eat everything in sight.
But at school I don't eat lunch.
For example: Last thursday I didn't eat any lunch, and when I got home I wasn't hungry or anything but then my dad ordered Papa Gino's and then I ate like 7 pieces XD.

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
I personally eat very little. Even though I get stupidly hungry sometimes I just ignore it; other times I'll load a plateload of food, start eating then lose interest.
Anyone else do this or am I just bizarre?
My girlfriend is just like that. She'll get a lot of food but lose interest in it half way or so. She also takes nearly an hour to eat a small plate of food. A simple slice of pizza can last her 20 minutes.

I on the other hand just see something I like and just eat it :| Even when I'm not all that hungry I'll just grab a big plate of food and eat it.

I know; I really do eat very slow. Anyway, I try not to fix too much since I don't want to waste it, but I often do and don't finish the food. Elseways, I tend to eat very small portions and few times a day. I've been trying to eat more, but I've always been fine with very little, even eating once a day w/o snacks and nothing else. *shrugs* I don't really get hungry, either, unless it's been quite some time since I've eaten. Or unless I'm really craving something.
Oh, and I can eat a lot sometimes, depending on what it is :] Finishing it may or may not take a while though>.>

Back