• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Eye symbol

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yremissa

So I was rewatching the trailers of 2.8 and realized that during the announcement trailer (1st trailer), one of the foretellers (Vulpes) is saying: "The Master of Masters has an eye that gazes into the future."
I believe that's why each foreteller keyblade (and the keyblades of Vanitas and Riku) all have a blue eye on their keyblade.

https://youtu.be/lElMrj25JHI look at 1min57

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
So I was rewatching the trailers of 2.8 and realized that during the announcement trailer (1st trailer), one of the foretellers (Vulpes) is saying: "The Master of Masters has an eye that gazes into the future."
I believe that's why each foreteller keyblade (and the keyblades of Vanitas and Riku) all have a blue eye on their keyblade.

https://youtu.be/lElMrj25JHI look at 1min57
actually i think that the chrirety that said that

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Yes, that's a very popular theory since the release of this trailer, which by the way is narrated by Chirithy.

Vmkblaster1

But what does the eye mean... Darkness, evil, hope, why only on xehanort's vanitas and RIKUS keyblade is it shown other than the fore tellers!

appleboy82791

Awards
I think we'll probably find out a lot more about that eye keychain in KHX Back Cover. Or maybe we'll have to wait until KH3. But there's clearly something fishy going on with it...

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
My best guess for the meaning of the eye keychains is that the Master of Masters is able to see events (past, present and future) through them.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
It's clearly the "All seeing eye" that the Master of Masters has access too. The eye symbol that's in all the Fortellers Keychains, those are presumably all seeing eyes too.

Vasquez

Awards
Someone needs to ask Npmura about this. I mean there is obvious symbolism with it.

The 'eye' first appeared in KH1 n the soul eater, at that pint I think it was prbably just a design choice. Hec up until this comment by Chirithy in Chi it still could have been just thought of as a neat design choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back