• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Eye color

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
Forgive me if I'm wrong, or if something like this has been posted before... but I was just thinking recently, about how the eye coloring for the KHII characters is supposed to tell the difference between "good" and "evil" where blue eyes mean your a good guy and the gold-colored eyes mean your bad right? At least thats what I've seen posted before. But if that's true, then why do some of the members of Org. XIII have blue eyes?

A

Azrael

Because Organization XIII isn't exactly evil and they are Nobodies, incapable of right and wrong, so the rules don't apply.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
If this whole eye color thing was legit, I would say: They are unable to feel emotion, so they don't feel regret or remorse for all the wrong they have done. The Org. only want to fully and truly exist. However, they will do anything to do so. Basically, they were never meant to exist. This is why they had to be defeated by Sora. The Organization isn't neccasarily evil. The eye color probably just comes from their others. The members with blue eyes could've been protagonists before they became Heartless and Nobodies.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
true and they are from the in between realm neither darkness or light

Yes, but you have to remember that neither the darkness or the light is necessarily good or evil. It is the choices that the person lurking in either one chooses that determines that. Riku is a good example. He was using the darkness, thinking he was doing good. Later, he believed that he should shun the darkness. After CoM, he chooses to be good but use the light and the darkness, because they would both help him. However, to help Sora awaken, he had to fully awaken the darkness in his heart.

You were right, though. Nothingness is neither light or dark, or good or evil. it is ultimately in-between.

Kairy

true about that--but still i kind of see where shattered is comin from cause even though they have no emotion- most of them are evil in a sense- but i guess do to kh physics that doesnt matter

lux_crusader

Evil robots don't feel emotions.

Eye color has nothing to do with it. Xehanort just happens to have a very striking eye color; a decent number of other characters have it.

Xziled

this will not end well
Website
xziled.zoints.com
if you're trying to go off who's evil and who's good, i suggest not using eye color since its incomprehencible to know that way...-_-

look at ATW/DiZ eye color, his is the same as xemnas/ansem SoD but he was technically good

and dont use heartless as an example cause they're going off instinct and easily controllable

nobodies in general arent evil or good as well since they cant feel remorse or guilt for their actions

anyways evil and good can be be seen as a double edged blade depending on the persons views.

and dont say sora is good either since he's easily controlled as seen in COM, and easily persuaded into destroying nobodies in kh2

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It's because the Nobodies of Organization XIII are neither good nor evil.

Macabre

Gold Member
As the above have said,the organization isn't purely evil,or maybe because they are in between light and dark.

so nobodies are neutral because they have no emotions.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
~ not just 'cause they don't have emotion, b/c they don't have hearts.
~ to tell you the truth, i think you're on to somethin w/ the whole eye color thing. if any of you notice, every single person who's to represent the side of good has blue eyes. the eye color of the nobodies doesn't really matter b/c they're in between, like m.o.n. said. if you look at riku's eyes, they aren't blue (which is said to represent ''good''), but nor are they the ''evil '' eye color either. that prooves to us that he is neither light (good) or dark (evil), but twilight (the mix between light and darkness).

Last edited:

big don mega

you just shouldnt look at it in so black and white. the nobodys of org13 just want to feel emotion, some just have unjusstified means. soras not much of a good guy either, hes trying to leave them numb of emotions. there is no good and evil anymore in games

A

Azrael

Blame Yen Sid for telling him that the Nobodies were a threat

K

kingdomfighter5

blue eyes often show that a character is inocent. other eye colors tend not to have as much meaning

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

what does this say about Marluxia though. he was actually pretty evil, and so was larxene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back