• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Extras?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

1948dragon_

ok I know Namura said there wouldnt me much of a different between the U.S. and japan version of the game but I just want to make sure so if you have the game can you tell me if theres any extras in the game?

E

Eclipse

there aren't any. this was confirmed in an interview from the kh2 ultimania, on the khinsider main page. He said all he had time for was the voice acting, considering it was rescheduled

he changed a few things, like changed the green blood from the hydra into black smoke, and changed the guns in PotC to make it friendlier

1948dragon_

TwilightSoulKey said:
he changed a few things, like changed the green blood from the hydra into black smoke, and changed the guns in PotC to make it friendlier
What kind of extras are those they suck!?!?!?!?! they actually make the game worse Im mean come on

cue5c

he didn't have time for extras but had time to make it friendlier? Darn you TN

Dr. Stoopid

Why does the esrb thing still say "mild blood" if the hydra loses smoke now? Someone else bleeds perhaps?

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
hmmm...what was this thing about Scars ghost?? I heard something about that...nothin else.....unless that was in the japanese version too....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back