• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Extras in international version?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas72

Website
www.facebook.com
I swear I read somewhere on the internet, that the international versions of BbS (NA/EU) had some extra stuff in it. Like an extra boss, or a secret ending or something? Am I right, or was it a dream? xD. Also the Mirage Arena... Can you play that, without playing with others? Like do you have to find a friend, to play in the Mirage Arena?

That's all! And enjoy the game America, we in Europe have to wait another 3 days <3

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Yes, it has a new boss, new keyblades, crown stickers, and some other stuff that I can't remember...

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Since this is about the extras, I might as well ask here. What exactly is the point of the stickers?

Cherryjuice

They added a new command board for Neverland.
And they added some new songs for that rhythm mini game.
And probably some new abilities, but I am not so sure about this.

BondofWater

They added the Castle Circuit Race Track for Rumble Racing (Or how it should be called, Kingdom Karts)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Since this is about the extras, I might as well ask here. What exactly is the point of the stickers?

Collect the stickers and put them together in the journal to form pictures to get prizes.

I think in total, the additions include:

- Critical Mode
- Crown stickers
- Additional boss
- New songs in Rhythmic Ice minigam (Blast Away -Gummi Ship II-, Destiny Islands, Hand in Hand)
- New Keyblades (Void Gear, No Name)
- New Rumble Racing racetrack (Castle Circuit)
- New D-link (Pete)
- Rebalancing
- Editted/new cutscenes for easier understanding
- New command board (Neverland)
- New commands
- New abilities

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
So, there's only one new boss after all? Ahh.. I was hoping they would at least add another boss or two to Mirage Arena. (imagine Iron Prisoner V)

Oh well, after this, I bet the Japanese fanbase will be demanding a FM, since we now appear to hold the title of hardest boss in the series.

jordand

They will ask and they will undoubtedly receive it as well. Just be glad we don't have to buy things twice like they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back