• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Extra Decals?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
What? I'd pay five dollars for one! Wait, don't take my advice!

You're lucky, I'm getting mine in an hour or so. I have a lingering fear that for some reason GS won't have the bundle, or they won't have the decals.
I had the same fear all day... it was a scary thought.

LuxordKing

Okay, so my dad went to gamestop for me today to pick up my BBS preorder and when he asked for the bonus, they gave him a big bag of decals. I was just wondering, did anyone else get a crazy amount of decals? i got at least 20-30

Me too my GameStop gave me there whole supply xD.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
My Gamestop didn't have any, and I'm not surprised that they didn't know jack shit about it.

Don't really care anyways, I probably wouldn't have used them.

siegleeagle

I went to go get my copy today and walked out of the store with only the decals......... I fuckin hate gamestop. They swiped my walmart greendot card card twice and had to go and find their shipment of the games! So no I have to wait 10 freakin days for my money to be back on my card and buy the game. At least I have the decals and the japanese version. I will restate that I hate gamestop.

jordand

I don't know how it is around where you live; but I would suggest finding another Gamestop to visit. I have had multiple problems with the Gamestop by my house (mixed up pre-orders, failure to receive pre-order bonuses, and overall just grumpy old men working there); then I went to a different store near by and everything has been smooth. You just have to find one with some nice dudes (or gals) working behind the counter. It's worth the little bit of gas money to feel a sense of security when placing an order for a game.

btw let me know when you put some up on ebay or just PM me about setting something up. I would like a set of decals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back