• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Extra Decals?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Okay, so my dad went to gamestop for me today to pick up my BBS preorder and when he asked for the bonus, they gave him a big bag of decals. I was just wondering, did anyone else get a crazy amount of decals? i got at least 20-30

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Only one for me. D: The guy didn't even know we were supposed to GET decals. I had to go back in and ask. He was flustered, too. xD

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Okay, so my dad went to gamestop for me today to pick up my BBS preorder and when he asked for the bonus, they gave him a big bag of decals. I was just wondering, did anyone else get a crazy amount of decals? i got at least 20-30

Cool I want some. Maybe I will ask gamestop if they have any when I buy the game this week

*_Riku_*

Same here i counted mine and i got 15 of them all in correct order

8 White ones

and 7 Black ones D:

Good news is that only people with pre order'd BBS has them so they might be worth alot D:

I havnt played the game YET but im wondering should i go on like critical mode or not? i mean do they give you more things in critical mode?

O

Oberon

Sadly, I got more like... 3.

It kinda sucks but oh well. I'm using them on my psp when I have a chance. Right now I'm too busy between playing bbs + homework to care for it. It's not even that special lol

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I havnt played the game YET but im wondering should i go on like critical mode or not? i mean do they give you more things in critical mode?

Critical go on Critical. :3
and in the beginning it gives you 2 more unlocked Command Slots. So yeah, and Idk if it just comes with EXP 0, But in Critical it does. idk about the other modes.

Z3N

I keep finding myself in The World That Never Was.
Critical go on Critical. :3
and in the beginning it gives you 2 more unlocked Command Slots. So yeah, and Idk if it just comes with EXP 0, But in Critical it does. idk about the other modes.

There's no "EXP 0" in Proud. Critical doesn't have much I believe other than the 0 EXP thing and a few more slots. c:
I died 12 times in the BEGINNING with Proud. xD Damn Terra and his slowness.
But now I'm level 19 in Dwarf Woodlands...
Tch. It's not too bad if you keep ahead. c:
Also got the stickers for D-links or whatever they were. All of them for the ones I have. xD

And I leveled up just by hunting down those dang treasure chests. D: I'm missing one in Castle of Dreams. :c

But anyway. I have 1 of each I think, those decals.
I'll put them on later. Too busy resting my head. xD Been playing for about 5 hours straight. And lack of sleep is killing me. xD

Last edited:

VentusVictory

Awards
Riding the Battle Subway to Gamestop for Dissidia
HOLY SHIIT. I only got the light and Dark ones. it was inside the game box. and I got it from mail. BUT WOW. Sell them off of ebay for a buck ;D

What? I'd pay five dollars for one! Wait, don't take my advice!

You're lucky, I'm getting mine in an hour or so. I have a lingering fear that for some reason GS won't have the bundle, or they won't have the decals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back