• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Extra content

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaplen14

I've thought about some of the aspects between each game that made the experience of playing worthwhile. One of my favorite parts of the first Kingdom Hearts game was finding the 101 Dalmatians. However, I would feel if that came back it would be repetitive, so instead I thought it would be cool if they had a similar concept but throughout the game you look for the lost experiments from Lilo and Stitch.
Hawaii is speculated to be in the game, and I feel that it would be a nice touch. I just would hope they would expand the experiments across the whole game and not just Lilo and Stitch's world, if they included that concept.
Any thoughts or additional ideas?

Muke

whatever
Awards
I honestly think they'll settle with the usual puzzle pieces and call it a day :/

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I think something like the trinities should have a chance of appearing. If they stick to the pieces, I hope it's puzzles again and not stickers. Didn't really like the sticket album in BBS.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
I'll collect anything and everything, as long as they give something like that I'll be happy. Puzzles and trinities were my favorites, so if they just bring those back that'll be great. But I think we might get something different this time. We'll see. Lots of collectibles and sidemissions please.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I think that collecting the Experiments would be a neat idea. Really, I'm down for anything that gives the Disney worlds a greater sense of breadth and interconnection, which has been lacking in recent games. Despite all Donald's talk of "protecting the world order," we know that there's nothing strictly separating one from the other given the various loopholes the universe has thrown in to emphasize the fact that "they all share the same sky." I'd say it's possible even if Hawai'i is not in the game: Radiant Garden is speculated to be our "hub" world once again, and Stitch may still be hanging out there if I'm not mistaken?

Honestly, I'm itching to know what KH3 has in store outside of combat. So far that's all we've gotten and it just doesn't get me excited the way knowing I'll be able to explore a fully fleshed out, interactive environment does.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
- No obligatory "hey fill this bar" minigames, especially when blatantly inserted to add runtime
- Something that makes me use skills and in-game mechanics to get it
- Something actually rewarding

Basically: give me KH1's puzzles and sidequests, with KH II's feeling of actually getting rewarded for my skills and even getting a bit of universe lore in there.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I would love collecting the Experiments. It would also be cool if after collecting almost all of them in a world, there is a mini-storyline that starts in that world where you and the characters there have to go find and capture the last one that escaped the pod. That way each DISNEY world gets an additional boss fight. And then maybe after you do capture all of the ones out in the other worlds, when you go to Radiant Garden to give Jumba back the experiments, Leroy appears and you have to fight him?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
The 40 thieves (or 38 of them really). Not only must the player find their hiding spots, but defeat them in battle as well.

f'tang

It'd be cool if you had to fight each experiment before you collected them. over 600 mini bosses.

disney233

Awards
Side quests...like actual side quests and stuff...bounty hunts for certain Heartless, and yeah hunting down experiment pods and then fight certain experiments in combat...I made a whole thread about this long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back