Not KHI Site Staff
- Feb 19, 2008
Oh, I just meant like we've seen a lot of locations in the game.Oh yeah, I keep forgetting thats the case. Tbh, I feel like we know a strangely small amount of what happens in Olympus for it being the first world. I guess, we know all the freaking Titans show up and Thebes is attacked. But that's about it. There must be more to it. Not that I necessarily want to know what else there is, it almost feels like I know more about even Big Hero 6 and how that will go compared to Olympus lol.
- down the bottom of the mountain,
- various areas when climbing the mountain (as shown in the E3 2015 and E3 2017 trailers),
- the leaked screenshot area,
- the Rock Titan fight mountain areas,
- the ruins where we encounter Xigbar,
- the building where Herc saves those people,
- ruined Thebes
- Olympus itself including outside and inside the buildings,
- and inside the God's gates.
They've shown off a lot from that world in that respect so it's just baffling to me that they have kept the world logo and renders away from us (though they have kept a lot of renders in general to themselves, like the Hiro one used above >_>)