• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

exploring

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Oblivion007

its something so soimple that they didn't do. all the maps were narrow. you couldn't play with anything or never got lost lost:cursing: .traverse town was fun and big to play in.all they have to do is take down some of those invisible walls so they could add more chest that are hidden.What worlds did you want to explore in the game.

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I agree, KH2 wasn't very 'explorable'
I think that's one of the reasons KH2 didn't last as long as KH1 for me, I always knew my way around.
There don't seem to be as many sections higher up or anything. I mean, just look at all the buildings you could climb on and such in Traverse Town and Hollow Bastion.

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com
In Twilight town I wanted to go where Roxas and his friends ate ice cream. They could have definently added more exploration to Atlantica and I also wanted to explore more Disney Castle and basiclly all the worlds.

Miss Sephiroth

With Sephiroth beatin' the crap out of Cloudy-boy
I finished KH2 in a week, (>.<)"
all the worlds were easy, and stuff.
in KH1 I used to get lost sometimes in Hollow bastion, atlantica and halloween town *sweatdrop* [not anymore ^^]

But here, most paths are just one way..
I had hoped for more roads, places to go and explore, did you guys notice that there was (almost) always one way to get some where?
in KH1 it was possible to get at the camp in 'deep jungle' there were multiple ways.

Why where there so many mini-games?
you never needed to fight, just press triangle and you won the battle (¬_¬)"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back