• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Exploring the NA Brith by Sleep website

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabala011

I poked around in a few threads, and I couldn't tell if this is old news or not, so I figured I would make a thread about it just in case it isn't.

The North American Birth by Sleep site ( KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep | SQUARE ENIX ) has updated with more information on worlds, trailers, and other such things.

I don't know what stuff they had before, but I'm pretty sure Land of Departure wasn't one of the worlds listed. They have it now. Uh, anyway, I'll just give a run-down of what's on the site, and I'll update this post periodically with more information.

World Map

These are the worlds they've got so far. Each world has bios for several characters from that world, and a few screenshots from that world.

*Indicates that this character has a 'Switch Mode' feature, which changes their costume. Cinderella, for instance, goes from her housework outfit to her ball gown.

Enchanted Dominion
(5 Screenshots)
Princess Aurora*
Prince Phillip
Maleficent
Three Fairies

Castle of Dreams
(5 Screenshots)
Cinderella*
Jaq
Fairy Godmother
Lucifer
Prince Charming

Deep Space
(5 Screenshots)
Experiment 626
Gantu
Dr. Jumba
Experiment 221

Dwarf Woodlands
(5 Screenshots)
Snow White
The Queen/The Witch*
Seven Dwarfs

Never Land
(5 Screenshots)
Peter Pan
Tinker Bell
The Lost Boys
Captain Hook

Land of Departure
(6 Screenshots)
Master Eraqus
Master Xehanort
Vanitas

Still to Come:

Olympus Coliseum
Radiant Garden
Disney Town
Mirage Arena
Keyblade Graveyard

Gameplay

They've got several videos showcasing Birth by Sleep's gameplay, in English. This is divided into four sections: Battle System, Command Board, Mini Games, and Multiplayer. However, only the Battle System has videos at this point.

Battle System
Basic Combat (Shows the World Map, and gameplay from Enchanted Dominion, Radiant Garden, Olympus Coliseum, and Deep Space as all three of the protagonists.)
Deck Commands (Shows what the menu screens look like, and some gameplay from Enchanted Dominion as Ventus.)
Command Styles (Shows gameplay from Never Land as Aqua.)

Still to come:

Battle System - Shotlock Commands
Battle System - Dimension Links
Command Board
Mini Games
Multiplayer

Intro

This is just your typical "back of the book." It's a brief description of the plot that ends with the cliffhanger, "Three friends, three destinies. Everything will link back to the beginning."

There are also character bios for Terra, Ventus, and Aqua.

Media

This is the goodies section. Here you can get Wallpapers, PSP Themes, and watch trailers for the game. That is, you could if they had all that yet.

It's got three sections: Wallpapers, PSP Themes, and Videos.

Wallpapers

PSP Themes

Videos
Teaser Trailer
E3 Trailer

Still to come:

Multiplayer
Gamescom Trailer
Launch Trailer
TV Spot
4 Wallpapers
3 PSP Themes

Special

What is this? Who knows. There's nothing to see here yet. Check back later.

And that about covers the North American site. Like I said, I'll update this post whenever I find anything's changed with the site.

Note that there is a link to Pre-Order the game at the bottom, along with an "About" section, showing the ESRB rating, release date, etc.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Last time I had visited the NA site, before yesterday, was when it still looked like the North American site for a square enix game: dull, with very little of anything else. This is, IMO, the first one to even come close to the japanese site.

Way to go, Square!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
When the site officially opened (not referring to the teaser site before) it had the first battle vid, the teaser trailer, TAV's bios, and world info, screenshots, and characters for Castle of Dreams, Dwarf Woodlands, Neverland, and Deep Space. The latest update from a week or so, give or take, had three more battle vids, the E3 trailer, and world updates for Land of Departure and Enchanted Dominion. There are a few threads regarding these topics, albeit separate.

So yeah.

Sempied

I'm really curious for the Gamescom, and launch trailer. Hopefully they'll be much better than the TGS rip off/E3 trailer. I really hope the other PSP themes aren't as lazy as the first, as I really have yet to find a legit Birth by Sleep wallpaper to.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm really curious for the Gamescom, and launch trailer. Hopefully they'll be much better than the TGS rip off/E3 trailer. I really hope the other PSP themes aren't as lazy as the first, as I really have yet to find a legit Birth by Sleep wallpaper to.

I'm wondering what they'll show at Gamescom. I assume the Jump Festa 2010 trailer will be redubbed for the launch trailer.

YUPPP

I'm wondering what they'll show at Gamescom. I assume the Jump Festa 2010 trailer will be redubbed for the launch trailer.

That would be awesome.
If they redub the Jump Festa trailer I can finally see if Christopher Lee is reprising his role as Ansem.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
"Brith by Sleep"? lol

Thanks for posting this though. The past few days, my brain's been a bit jumbled with all of the updates.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The Re:Coded site is awesome. I can play with it for ages, and it doesn't even have anything on it XD

I don't really like how the KH sites always have music that suddenly blares at you and scares you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back