• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Explain an Anime Badly~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Little boy, surrogate older brother, and big breasted sniper, save the world by combining robots and believing in themselves!

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Gurren Lagan.

A lanky guy with pinkeye is very persuasive

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Two (possibly gay (but not really but the fan girls can only hope)) brothers fight also possible bisexual demons.

Isn't this Owari no Seraph? Fangirls can only hope to see Yuu and Mika romantically together, smh. And the demons are... well, if not bisexual (???) then just genderfluid/genderambiguous???

um, I'll give a new one:
"Stars", dolls and a cute talking black cat ♥ everything "nice" with a bit of little-sister-complex spice.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
A pair of glasses dreams of starting his father's dojo back up but instead gets caught up doing random nonsense with a lazy good-for-nothing man and an alien girl.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
A pair of glasses dreams of starting his father's dojo back up but instead gets caught up doing random nonsense with a lazy good-for-nothing man and an alien girl.

I feel like whatever this is I probably haven't seen it, all that comes to mind is Please Teacher.

People live life while a kid with a bat does shit to them.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Digimon Adventure?

Loud, obnoxious, attention-seeking cheeto hated by everyone tries to prove himself and become president.

---
I really have no idea. Do you have another helpful line?
A Centaur's Life?

sfasfsss-- I can't think of a new explanation, sorry. Dx
Yeah, it's A Centaur's Life. Even if I could think of a new description, it'd be way too long and accurate. XD

It's okay if you can't think of a new explanation, Cutie. This silly game is harder than I realized. XD

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
A guy meets a cute vampire girl at a school.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
^I haven't the slightest bit of a clue. Geez, I haven't watched enough anime, apparently.

I feel like whatever this is I probably haven't seen it, all that comes to mind is Please Teacher.

Hm... Hadn't even heard of that one. I'm referring to Gintama. I framed it weirdly, I know. (That pun was far from intentional, but once I saw it I couldn't stop myself).

Okay, here's another one, and I don't think I could ever top this one, myself, an image:

W1FjVyP.png

Back