• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Expert needed xD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yazagi

http://youtube.com/watch.php?v=RzPC0NFcZCs&search=KH

i watch this trailer of what i think, the game of kingdom hearts, but i want to know why the game looks different, also the places, spome cutscenes, well everything looks so weird and different and i want to know why is that? is that the first game that was released on japan? or it was just the game proyect that futurly it will be modified?

Xell

Wait, wut?
slinky said:
dude im sorry to say that thats a video of pices of the game[kh1] there is no diffrence at all if u wait when u first start ur game up ull see that almost exact thing

Wtf you talkin about, there was lots of differences

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
That video was a very early trailor for Kingdom Hearts (The first game)

A lot of the scenes, character designs, worlds, and dialogue were changed in the time between that trailors showing, and the release of the game

It's not some secret version or anyhting, it is merely showing what scenes existed in the very eaarly stages of developement

R0XAS

whoa, i never saw that. definately cool trailer, as early as it was.

Soraox

yeah and you can tell it is a beta trailer by the way the health bar and magic bar never change and when i mean change i mean ever grow bigger

CidHighwind

well it took like an hour to actually play the whole thing but that was weird kairi did look like a man and everything had bad graphics did anybody else notice that D and G were in there normal cartoon clothes and sora was in disney castle

Caminee

that made the game look pretty sweet...riku on big ben clock....u could summon without fighting and also donald and goofy were in their original clothes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back