• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Expections about the music in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Okay, if that is Ven's Theme, then I'm psyched. I just figured it was the theme for all three of them, but it makes sense. Thanks guys!

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I'm thinking it'll be of similar quality to the previous songs, but it also being something almost totally unrelated to Sora, I'm hoping Yoko takes the time to try and differentiate.

Theart

Awards
It sounds to me like BBS will be a worthy entry in the series soundtracks. If that piece in the TGS 2009 and Jump Festa 2010 trailers is Ven's Theme, I'm already in love with it. ;D

Saltycakes

Though they've probably already got the music down and out into the game(because it's released in Japan in like 6 days) i thought it would be cool if TAV have their own themes: Terra's=all dark and sort of depressing but then lightens but it then goes from light to dark again and again to show his personal battles trying to avoid and yet bring in the darkness, Ventus's= sort of like sora's and roxas's remixed and put to an upbeat tempo, and Aqua's=her's like "girlish" (you could say) and light and "feathery" and moving and energetic yet low and well "wave like",but then for the finale of the game, i thought it would be cool if all three different themes come together and make one gigantic beautiful piece of music, with each theme being 1/3 of the "puzzle" so to speak, and blending together to make something beautiful for the end.......

but they've probably done all the music so one can only hope...

satria222poxy

Because this will be an epic KH game, the music is something that I will mostly remember. The music of BbS will have more variations than previous titles, and since it's an epic game, the music also has to be epic. So that's what I'm looking forward to.

AkiraKiyoshi

Awards
Website
aka-kami.deviantart.com
You realize we've probably already heard his theme, right?

That first song is a mixture between Roxas and Sora's KH2 theme.
If you can't hear it, you can at least pick up on the beat best at 0:20-0:40 (Roxas' theme) and 0:58-1:20 (Sora's theme).

now that you mention it, yeah those parts sound like roxas' and sora's theme.

Wow, if that's ven's theme then i didn't really expect it to be so calming. But i love it oAo;

EyeOfDiscovery

I totally agree with everyone who has said there is high expectations.. For me the music makes the game.

If the game had no music KH would be ruined.. you need that atmosphere in it.

After Blue Nocturn's works of the music Nomura should be shaking at the knees.

Fabulous job may I just add to Blue Nocturn!

Theart

Awards
I'm curious as to what they'll have playing during the final battles... A remix of Fate of The Unknown perhaps? =D

Theart

Awards
I'll both laugh and cry if it's Sora's Theme from KH2 when we fight the secret boss, who is rumored to be KH2 Sora.

Hopefully it'll be epic. ;D

zexyishsmexy

Kingdom Hearts has memorable, beautiful music. I'm so antsy to get my hands on that soundtrack :D

Maybe we will be given hints in the music, like we were for Xion who had parts of dearly beloved, Kairi's theme, and namine's theme making up her final battle music.

Thats kind of what I'm hoping, so we will be given a subtle and beauitiful hint on how TAV connects to the future.

State

Awards
Every KH game has great music in it. I hope the song they used on the beginning of the JumpFesta trailer is in the game, it was great. :3

Aria

braver by the minute
I'm really looking forward to the music. If everything else about the game sucks, the music will still be awesome.

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
I have no doubt that Shimomura will make any mistakes with the music, the themes, or the battle medleys. In 358/2 Days she made a brillant job, there was one new boss battle music, a fast one, I liked it very much, and Xions Theme was also exactly fitting to her, it was pretty sad, and about the Final Battle music, I think I dont have anything to say, the music says itself, it is just phenomenal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back