• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Expections about the music in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
Well, my expections on this games music are very high, we have 5 very important characters, and like before, each of them is going to get an own theme.
I believe, each of you can kinda imagine how Terras Theme is going to be, because of the lingering sentiment fight, and also because a part of it was in the track "Fate of the unknown".

And i am really looking forward to hear MX Theme, since he is the pure evil in this game. And the battle music are also very impressful. The battle music from Never Land sounds awesome. My hopes belongs to the music in the end of the game. I remember in KH2, when you fight Xemnas at the sky creaper, the music is called, Nightmare on the Bare Mountain, and it fits so good to Xemnas, maybe Yoko Shimomura took some parts of that songs into a new song, since Xemnas Terra and MX are somehow connected together.

However, what are you specially waiting for?

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I don't know but I am going to buy the soundtrack when it comes out.

αsiя

space coke
I cant wait to hear new music in BBS
I want to hear Aqua's theme and Vanitas (he needs a theme)

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm definitely keeping on a look out for the BBS soundtracks. Square Enix makes classic music. I'm mostly wondering how TAV's theme is.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
It's Ventus's theme I'm most curious about. Will it resemble either Roxas's or Sora's themes? Will it be completely different? Who knows. But yeah, I'd LOVE to own the soundtrack to this game. ;D Sounds like Yoko Shimomura has done a great job with BBS's OST so far.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
After hearing what's possibly Ven's theme from the trailers, along with that other battle theme with pieces of Fate of the Unknown in it, I'm mainly excited about the character and battle themes.

So going to buy the OST when it releases! :D

Burberry

I'm excited to see if Yoko can top herself, and has Square even talked about the soundtrack yet? How long did it take KHII to release the OST?

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I'm hoping that they would like to have the sort of intensity of Rock music involved for the final battle...And have a nice lively melodic tune for Aqua's theme... As for Terra... I'd like him to have a sort of Downgrade of "Rage Awakened" From KH2FM+ (That's the music that plays during the terra fight) Then For Ven... I would like him to have a sort of tune like Roxas's... but but it should be different enough to distinguish between the two themes...

DarkSoldier85

What I've heard already sounds amazing. Yoko Shimomura does a wonderful job of keeping the feeling of Kingdom Hearts.

G

Geoxid 17

huh!? they have the music for deep space and neverland already?!?

i thought they only had enchanted dominion and castle of dreams!!! Someone link me up with this please!

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I remember in KH2, when you fight Xemnas at the sky creaper, the music is called, Nightmare on the Bare Mountain, and it fits so good to Xemnas, maybe Yoko Shimomura took some parts of that songs into a new song, since Xemnas Terra and MX are somehow connected together.

However, what are you specially waiting for?

Night on Bald Mountain is during Chernabog in KH1. You are talking about Disappeared, my friend.

Awards
It's Ventus's theme I'm most curious about. Will it resemble either Roxas's or Sora's themes? Will it be completely different? Who knows. But yeah, I'd LOVE to own the soundtrack to this game. ;D Sounds like Yoko Shimomura has done a great job with BBS's OST so far.

You realize we've probably already heard his theme, right?

That first song is a mixture between Roxas and Sora's KH2 theme.
If you can't hear it, you can at least pick up on the beat best at 0:20-0:40 (Roxas' theme) and 0:58-1:20 (Sora's theme).

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Well if BBS's Neverland song is like Days I'll love it. I really want to listen to the song played in the trailers. Not Hikari, the one at LoD. :D

EDIT: I figured it was Ven's theme.

elveina

After Xion's theme in "Days" I'm very excited for the music in this game. That was one of the most beautifully composed themes in the series and fit the character perfectly. I'm hoping that's a sign of epic things to come in BbS.

saintfighteraqua

Awards
I just hope that they have a new opening song by Hikaru this time, and that they don't recycle Simple and Clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back