• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Expectations.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Do you guys think that Kindom Hearts 2 will meet our expectations? I mean...I hate to keep comparing it to the Matrix, but I must. Take the orignal Matrix for example. It was a great movie and beloved by millions. It was simply complex(oxy moron) and thoughtful. Take its first and second sequal...While they were good movies(if that), they did not hold a candle to the first.

What about Kingdom Hearts 2? I know it will be great regardless, but I guess I am asking if you think it will be a bad game with too much stuff. Dont get me wrong, I loved the sequal of the Matrixs, so I will regardlessly...love KH 2 just because its KH. But I sometimes feel bad because other people dislike them. How do you feel? Im bored so Im making this thread. Do you think it will be a perfect sequel like I feel 'Advent Children' was to FFVII, or do you think it will stink and not be as good as it CAN be. My thoughts? It will be a little overwhelming, but will be Perfect overall!!! I know there are others, but I can't imagine another person feeling as excited as I am for the games debut.

Someone on these forums, I will not meantion any SNs, "Zeal..lously" said that KHII isn't enough to buy a Ps2. I must beg to differ. heh.. just my opinon. It is just one of those things that you cannot pass up. There are relatively few MUST HAVE things in life... and the World of KH is one of those. hah. Ciao

Einon

helios

Bronze Member
If that ever happens i will personally execute all the empolyees at enix but that would be impossible for the game to be that bad i mean it couldnt be humanly possible.And as for the Matrix i loved the movies they kicked so much @$$.

Yanos_Darkspawn

IMO the Sencond and third Matrix are better that the first, and as for KH2, it will be better that the original, but if you expect too much of something, you usually get dissapointed(thats what happened to a lot of people with FF:the spirit within)

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
The Spirits Within frankly sucked to me... I wasnt excited in the first place because even the preview were bad.

The Matrix 2 and 3 were better in terms of action sequences, and if you are an action guy then I can see why you would like them better, but in terms of being a better movie? I have to disagree, and so does the majority of the world. Dont get me wrong, I loved them, as I said before, I wasn't too into all that deep thinking and story plot back then. But as I matured, even I realized that the Original was way better.

Last edited:

Yanos_Darkspawn

The first Matrix was original, I admit that, but while the secuels lack of that originallity, the plot is much deeper and dramatic by far, saving Morpheus doesnt mach with saving the world

S

Scarecrow

OK, first of all, The Matrix Revolutions (the 3rd one for some of you) just plain out sucked. As for KH2, I really don't think that it can be bad, I mean, it has new gameplay elements, great new and old worlds, intriging storyline and most importantly the Cloud side-story. So if this game turns out to be sucky, it means that the people at Enix probably aren't as great as we all thought. And that's not going to happen.....................never.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
I see what you mean, but saving the world was always the case. Saving Morpheus was not as forseen as 'saving the world' was...that task was inevitable. As far as hype? I think that 'Reloaded' had one of the BEST cliffhangers at the end. I was so pissed but excited at the same time. I had debates that the cliffhanger was better than that of Empire Strikes Back.

heh. You said 'Most importantly Cloud's side story'. Thats funny. Actually, I am excited for that too...very excited, but Im getting sick of Cloud. He was never my favorite to begin with.. Squall always was. Cloud just got a movie sequal. It should be a 'Leon side story' in KH II. Oh well.. Im still happy nonetheless.

Last edited:

Yanos_Darkspawn

I get the feeling that if the most important thing in Kh2 for you is Cloud side story, you´re going to be very dissapointed Scarecrow, because thats going to be a minimal part of the game. I totally agree with you Einon, Leon is far better and as for Matrix, is just a matter of opinions. Besides, nobody can say the reloaded/revolutions sucks, because they must be seen as a single movie, split into two, just like in The lord of the rings

Jampsa

I agree with Scarecrow. With all the great new things as dual wielding, fusion and new worlds, KH 2 just can`t be bad (ESPECIALLY when Cloud has his own side-story)

helios

Bronze Member
Well i expect nothing but perfection i generally dont care what other people say about games like X-play i dont care that they gave FMA2 a bad grade and said it sucked i like the Full Metal Alchemist franchise and i would get the game no matter what same with KH2.:D

helios

Bronze Member
Thats not right then the BHK will be lonley because Riku has namine now who will the BHK be with......oh im sorry im off topic why are all you guys hatin on the matrix its not fair that has to be one of the best trilogies ever so F*** tha haters that say othawise.

Yanos_Darkspawn

Only one is hating Matrix(Scarecrow), the rest of us think that is a great trilogy, as for BHK partner, what about his female friend?

Last edited:

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Im glad you said its ONE of the best trilogies, cause it is certainly not the best... I guess its my second fav.

Also, I do not think that Riku is "with" Namine. For all we know, BHK does more talkin with her than Riku did in all of CoM

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

einon_san said:
Also, I do not think that Riku is "with" Namine. For all we know, BHK does more talkin with her than Riku did in all of CoM
Um, didn't Riku only talk to Namine for a lil tiny bit at the end of Reverse Rebirth? Riku didn't even appear at all in Sora's storyline, and then Namine didn't appear in Reverse Rebirth until the very end. I dont think it's gonna be tough for BHK to beat that.

coolazice7

BHK and Namine would be ideal, especially if they turned out to be the "other sides" of Sora and Kairi. And Riku has always seemed like a loner to me. But who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back