• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Expectation for NYCC

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you expect news at NYCC?

• Yes, NYCC will show us new info

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • No, no news

Votes: 14 70.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mytomxxx

Looks like a few people are divided about NYCC giving us information or not.

So I wanted to know, making a pool, how much of us think it will have some news, and if yes, what kind?

I don't expect nothing to bw shown there, besides the demo.
What you people think?

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I think it’s possible. Far from a guarantee, but it’s as good a time as ever. Square Enix just announced a live stream on Monday for Just Cause 4 which will have announcements and stuff. Perhaps they’ll announce something similar for Kingdom Hearts 3?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Just a demo. Or at least nothing big like announcements or a trailer. I don’t know how y’all are tired of being let down by your own hype but this point.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
im in the middle yeah it could be just a demo but it could also me more then the demo

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It's just going to be the demo.

Awards
It's best to not really expect anything KH3 related from NYCC. It's probably gonna be the same demo that's been in every event KH3 has been at since the Premiere.

ghostwarmen

Awards
Expecting noting except the demo. Paris Games Week is the most likely place we’ll get info this month if we get anything

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I would be more inclined to be excited if we had gotten anything from Comic Cons in the past. But that's never been a thing. KH has never revealed any sort of big news or trailers at a Comic Con before. Usually CC is where merch or special editions are revealed by Square, not trailers or new information.

Plus, given the fact that we just had a news blowout at TGS and Paris Games Week is at the end of October, odds are very high that it's just going to be the demo at NYCC.

Sdog

Awards
I think we'll just have the demo there that's been goin for all the events.

I can see some new merch being shown off though! Maybe the fully painted Axel brings arts and more?

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I think we'll just have the demo there that's been goin for all the events.

I can see some new merch being shown off though! Maybe the fully painted Axel brings arts and more?

Comic Con is definitely the place for merch announcements. Not sure what all could be unveiled really, but that's the most likely scenario for "announcements" at NYCC.

sephydark

Awards
Yeah if they've got more merch to reveal that might show up at NYCC, but in terms of info about the game itself I'm just expecting them to have the same demo they've had at all the other events and nothing else.

kingsoraful

Awards
I feel like SE since we're so close to launch is gonna go the way of Nintendo/Smash Bros when it comes to promoting this game. I think every month they should release a new trailer revealing a new Disney World as well as other stuff.

Especially cause this is their next game, no more TR and no more DQ11. So it should be from here on out them putting their full marketing effort on KH3 and that includes trailer drops every month.

We've got at least 2 Disney Worlds, hopefully FF characters old and new like they said at E3, showing us characters we have not seen that we know will be in the game like Namine and Xion plus new and returning original worlds. They can do a lot of promotion just on those points alone.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Maybe we’ll get something on the level of the Mickey Mouse trailer from SDCC?

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Aside from maybe possibly some merchandise, I'm not expecting any sort of big announcement.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I think it's too soon after TGS to be expecting big announcements. Think about everything we just got. 2 trailers with lots of exciting content in each, the cover art, extended gameplay showcases, and a tease of the Aqua fight. That's a LOT to get in one week, and it only just happened. To expect yet another trailer or world reveal two weeks later is a bit much. It's much more realistic that there'd be a gap of about a month, and Paris Games Week happens almost exactly a month from when TGS ended, and that was where we not only got the announcement of 1.5+2.5 but also the reveal of the 0.2 opening cinematic back in 2017. So, there's a decent chance we'll get more this month but it won't be at NYCC.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I think it's too soon after TGS to be expecting big announcements. Think about everything we just got. 2 trailers with lots of exciting content in each, the cover art, extended gameplay showcases, and a tease of the Aqua fight. That's a LOT to get in one week, and it only just happened. To expect yet another trailer or world reveal two weeks later is a bit much. It's much more realistic that there'd be a gap of about a month, and Paris Games Week happens almost exactly a month from when TGS ended, and that was where we not only got the announcement of 1.5+2.5 but also the reveal of the 0.2 opening cinematic back in 2017. So, there's a decent chance we'll get more this month but it won't be at NYCC.
we might get only the intro and maybe a world paris game week since it seems they mightdebyt the new song in a new trailers,then i could see xbox event and thegame award show get a world annocment with jump festa getting the final story trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back