• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

EXP Zero

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jehuty06

Does anyone know what the point of EXP Zero ability is?

Until now I'm still wondering what it's meant for and I'm sure there's a point to that

Ultima Key

I reckon the only reason there is the EXP Zero ability is cos the Winner's Proof Keyblade is already very long and it has an atk of 5 and mag of 7.

Its powerful enough as it is without abilities, i reckon they made it exp zero is cos they cbf'd makign a new ability

Kurxi

I think they made EXP Zero to give people playing the game fun and challenges.

D

Deleted member 36435

EXP Zero is a KHII:FM+ only ability. You get it at Roxas' Awakening in Critical Mode to make the game "challenging". This really is not the case, though. All it does it make it so you get, well, Zero EXP off of enemies. Making you level 1 throughout the whole game. But, you can still obtain "Get Bonuses" off of bosses.

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
EXP Zero is a KHII:FM+ only ability. You get it at Roxas' Awakening in Critical Mode to make the game "challenging". This really is not the case, though. All it does it make it so you get, well, Zero EXP off of enemies. Making you level 1 throughout the whole game. But, you can still obtain "Get Bonuses" off of bosses.

to be fair the challenge side of it comes due to the fact you don't gain levels thus not getting stronger stats (sure u may gain abilities from the boss's, but a large percentage of your stat gains come due to leveling up, the rest due to synthesis )

D

Deleted member 36435

Yes, but being level 1 doesn't make a difference. Sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back