• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Excuse Me For My Abrupt and Prolonged Absence

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SuperSephiroth15

Hello everyone. Seph is back, and I have some things to explain.

1. I've been really busy with getting used to College life, and working XD

2. I have definetely missed all of you.

3. I cannot wait to start RPing once again, there are some very talented RPers in these Forums.

4. Finally, I want to issue an formal apology to everyone and anyone who I was involved with in an RP or any other forums. I hope you can accept my humble apology.

Thanks guys, Great to be back !!!!!!!:toungesmile:

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Well i don't know who you are, and you have certainly missed a lot, some good some bad, but anyways welcome back always glad to meet old veterans:thumbup:

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Welcome back. Alot has happened in 4 years. Someone should be able to catch you up :3

A

Audo

You guys know that he has only been gone for like two months, right?

Wicked

absurdiam
Yeah, wondering where you went. Welcome back. Look forward to RPing with you soon.

Candy.

SuperSephiroth15

Yes, it was about a 2 month long absence. If you read my OP I was busy with College and Work, sheesh, both of those really take up too much time....XD

I appreciate the warm welcome, it feels like I'm still wanted here.

Well i don't know who you are, and you have certainly missed a lot, some good some bad, but anyways welcome back always glad to meet old veterans:thumbup:

Im a veteran ?! Since when ?

I also thinking of trying my tournament again if anyone would like to join, but anyways, thanks for the welcome and see you guys in the Forums !

Back