• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Exclusive U.S. Content?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurablade77

March 2006 seems far away, you think the US version will get more bosses and such? What I hope for is no Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix.

King Sora

well seem how massive kh2 is going to be i doubt nomura wants to make a kh2:fm...but if they do i hope its for America lol. And the US version will most likely have the same number of bosses as the japanese version of kh2

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
I think the only reason it's coming out in march 2006 is because they have voice over all of the japanese voices with the american ones (obviously) which does take a long time especially if we want it to turn out good. and hopefully there won't be any final mix...

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
I honestly think exclusive things for the U.S. version would be a bad idea. Remember final mix? Most likely the same thing is gonna happen again if they give exclusive content, then many american fans will throw their tantrums. I actually wouldn't mind at all though, life will eventually move on and i probably won't care at the time either.

A

Audo

Dear God i hope there isnt exclusive content. And BTW Keyblade Master, Nomura wasnt the one who oput exclusive stuff into the orginal KH, SE America did that withoyut his consent.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Square dislikes the U.S. as well as the U.K. If anything, they'd probably take things out like some of the worlds or something.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
King Sora_Strife said:
Square dislikes the U.S. as well as the U.K. If anything, they'd probably take things out like some of the worlds or something.
i dont think square would take things out cause i mean they cant nt like us that much cause they make a lot of money off the two countries

Angel_Protector

I glad how Big this Game going to Be, Kingdom Hearts Was Kind Short But still Enjoy the Game. Hopefull It still come out in March because My Birthyday is that
Mouth.

Aurablade77

Maybe there won't be any US exclusive bosses or anything. Voice acting does take a long time- getting the actors together while they are busy making movies- Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, and Keira Knightley are busy with Pirates of the Carribean 2 & 3. Plus the voice of the emperor of Mulan just passed away..........

ur-vile

Awards
I'm sure the US release will get delayed about 3 more times and therefor, I wouldn't be surprised to see a few tweaks in the US version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back