• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Exclusive Nomura Interview (go to page 4 to read)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkwing_Duck

No... I can't hold it back... Not a Fan Boy moment... No!... NO! NO! NO! N-

YES!

HOLY SHIZIT!!! NOMURA DOES LOVE US! YAY!
Celebrate good times, C'mon! Du du du dun du dun dun duun.

COMPLICATION DISC!?! HD REMASTERED FOR PS3!
FM RELEASES INTERNATIONALLY! (Could be PS2 actually, he said no new games to PS2. FM's aren't new. Or he could just change his mind)
CODED!?! (wait... how is that doing something special for us. Japan already got it. That's just evening the score)
RECODED!?!
RE: BBS!?!
BBSFM!?!
CODED BUNDLE with BBS!?!
RE: DAYS!?!
DAYSFM!?!
A BRAND KNEW GAME BEING MADE FROM AMERICAN ONLY or MADE FOR AMERICA FIRST!?!

THIS IS SO GREAT!!

It's probably just ReCoded.

Aqualung

I swear, the only three things I actually want to see before I die of old age (I'm currently over 19, remember playing the first KH six years ago):

1. An actual ending in sight for the stories of the current characters of the KH universe and each of them given closure in some way. I don't care if KH becomes their next never-ending franchise like FF and DW, just don't have 13 freaking games with Sora as the only main. Nomura's "Sora will be the hero until the end" quote IS THE WHOLE DAMN REASON I MADE MY HC FOR SORA and diligently looked for good reasons to bash him!

I'm only doing a fanfic that features Sora not because it's a hate-fic (it's not a hate-fic at all) but because it features two other main characters that are established as being just as important as him to the storyline of the fanfic. If you want Sora to be a main character, fine, but FFS have some kind of BBS scenario story where there's at least ONE other main. (One of the reasons I loved CoM and BBS to death. I kinda lost all hope in this happening though, so I'll just have to settle for...)

2. Kairi as a controllable character, even if it's just some gimmick like controlling Riku in the final battle of KH2.

3. Compilation of all FMs released overseas.

Last edited:

VLR.XIII

It won't be a 'new' game; why announce anything hinted at in the ending of a yet-to-be-released in the west game? The new game will debut at TGS.

I guess this will be a PSP/PSN Coded, or maybe iPhone. Although I dream for the day for a HD KH/RE:COM/KHII boxset. And I don't see why not. The guys behind the God of War one said the only thing they replaced was text, the rest was all touched up. Plus, RE:COM never saw the light of day in Europe; what a great chance this would be to play something everyone else already has!

So, Recoded for E3, and a compilation would pwn so much, and would be the perfect, cost efficient way to plug the gap between now and KHIII.

And if the compilation is only released Stateside and in Canada, we could still play it here. After all, 99/100 PS3 games are region free, and axelmusic.com stock US/Can. games, not EU (except Wii), and ship from the EU, so there is no import tax.

Just don't get your hopes up, this is Nomura. He's up there with Shigsy in the 'I am disappoint' stakes.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I guess this will be a PSP/PSN Coded, or maybe iPhone. Although I dream for the day for a HD KH/RE:COM/KHII boxset. And I don't see why not. The guys behind the God of War one said the only thing they replaced was text, the rest was all touched up. Plus, RE:COM never saw the light of day in Europe; what a great chance this would be to play something everyone else already has!

I'd prefer the FMs to just HD versions, though, if they're gonna make the effort...

And if the compilation is only released Stateside and in Canada, we could still play it here. After all, 99/100 PS3 games are region free, and axelmusic.com stock US/Can. games, not EU (except Wii), and ship from the EU, so there is no import tax.

I hope that would work for someone living in Australia too :D Shipping is so damn expensive. I wanted a $7 book and it was gonna cost me $40 shipping through amazon :/

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I hope that would work for someone living in Australia too :D Shipping is so damn expensive. I wanted a $7 book and it was gonna cost me $40 shipping through amazon :/

I love having another person on these forums that understands how hard it is to get some stuff down here in Australia.

VLR.XIII

Yeah, the FM's. Sorry, forgot to specify that. Should be the two FM's, RE:Com, & maybe a new secret ending after all three are completed.

And little things like a cutscene viewer, maybe a small multiplayer battle arena etc.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I love having another person on these forums that understands how hard it is to get some stuff down here in Australia.

*hi five*

I am like, 95% sure he will be announcing re:coded at E3 then. I really hope Jiminy's VA doesn't get into huge trouble for leaking this when Nomura said he was under contract to not say a word... :s

Yeah, the FM's. Sorry, forgot to specify that. Should be the two FM's, RE:Com, & maybe a new secret ending after all three are completed.

And little things like a cutscene viewer, maybe a small multiplayer battle arena etc.

Yesss that would be so awesome. Maybe the NA side of Square Enix needs to get off their asses and start lobbying. I mean, Nomura isn't the only person in the entire company, nor does everyone answer to him. He's just the director.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Hopefully, Recoded isn't the E3 announcement, but rather only part of it. Hell, maybe it's intended to be a part of the Compilation bundle. (KH1 FM, Re: CoM, KH2 FM+) Fuck Re: Days. I'd rather have a revamped Coded coming to NA than a revamped Days. I'm confident they could make Coded more relevant and understandable easier than Days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back