• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Exclusive Nomura Interview (go to page 4 to read)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: Preview of BBS in July GameInformer includes exclusive Nomura interview

The interview will probably just further explain some of the new features in the US/PAL versions. I mean, what else is there to really know (for those of us who have already played/read spoilers for BBS already)? The only real solid thing left is to absolutely verify voice actors for specific characters, and we already know that Nimoy is MX, and that...uh...what's-her-face is Aqua (and that we can also pretty much assume that McCartney is Ven.) So...yeah. I doubt the interview will reveal anything about the new game coming out this year, they're probably saving that bit for E3.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member

The interview will probably just further explain some of the new features in the US/PAL versions. I mean, what else is there to really know (for those of us who have already played/read spoilers for BBS already)? The only real solid thing left is to absolutely verify voice actors for specific characters, and we already know that Nimoy is MX, and that...uh...what's-her-face is Aqua (and that we can also pretty much assume that McCartney is Ven.) So...yeah. I doubt the interview will reveal anything about the new game coming out this year, they're probably saving that bit for E3.
i would really love some clarity about what he is adding, i still dont really get it. and VA's would be semi-important to me too.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards

I think he's going talk mostly about the deck system, D-link, and command board. And then talk about the extra features. Maybe talk a little about voice acting and maybe say something about a new game or what's in store for E3.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

he'll probably give us a vague hint
and then *laughs*

and some info on the additions

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Still, any news is something. We are still sitting in a slowly ending drought until E3 so anything is pretty exciting.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

...Guys.
It's just an interview about BBS. Calm down. Lol.

lol, indeed. But then again at this rate, any news is exciting until E3 hits. Heck if someone wrote an article about saying "Why Aqua has blue hair" people would consider that exciting for some reason.

EDIT: lol, just realized I said something similar to what lycorismoon29 did... oh well.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

This excites me. But it really shouldn't. There's not much I don't already know. Maybe he could go more into the Crown Stickers feature we're getting, or confirming what new features we're getting. Just putting that out there. :p

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

This excites me. But it really shouldn't. There's not much I don't already know. Maybe he could go more into the Crown Stickers feature we're getting, or confirming what new features we're getting. Just putting that out there. :p

Meh, Crown Stickers is basically what they had in LocoRoco 2 (Thats what I think it is. It's a little fun bonus)

......*grabs PSP and LocoRoco 2*

I MUST FINISH THESE STICKERS!!!

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

Meh, Crown Stickers is basically what they had in LocoRoco 2 (Thats what I think it is. It's a little fun bonus)
Yeah it probably won't be much, but anything BbS is exciting at the moment.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

......*grabs PSP and LocoRoco 2*

I MUST FINISH THESE STICKERS!!!

No idea what LocoRoco is but BBS's crown stickers are the same as KH2FM's. You go around collecting these stickers and each sticker is a piece to a puzzle and you go to the Journal to piece the puzzle together. When the puzzle is complete, you get an item.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

No idea what LocoRoco is but BBS's crown stickers are the same as KH2FM's. You go around collecting these stickers and each sticker is a piece to a puzzle and you go to the Journal to piece the puzzle together. When the puzzle is complete, you get an item.

Thats what happens in LocoRoco. You go around the worlds and you get random prizes and some of them are stickers and you take them to the sticker album and you put them in and when you put enough in you get 1000 pickories and a MuiMui pops up and theres like fireworks. Such joyful memories :D

Allister Rose

French Lover

i hope nomura doesn't say anything we don't already know though

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

He probably will.
I just hope he says something about Multiplayer being infrastructure(thats the one we all want right?) and the VA's

Allister Rose

French Lover

well the VA's don't even seem to be that important. he will probably reveal something he already said in japan, and maybe some small exclusive information, but other than that. i don't think we will find anything too important

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Meh, it'll get people to shut up if he just says whose voicing who or something.

Allister Rose

French Lover

i don't even see the problem, we already know the voices, but who is voicing who is really not that big of a discussion. i just hope they do good.~

Recon

Art of War
Awards

Perhaps he will announce the secret boss they are adding to the US/PAL version of Birth By Sleep o_O

Allister Rose

French Lover

again, we don't know if it's secret. it could be another optional boss. but not secret, the kh pattern is that there is always 1 secret boss per main game (mainly final mix).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back