• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Excessive Masturbation=Harmful

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
(I'm pretty sure most of you people knew this, but this is more details of it) (tsk at you excessive masturbators, get your girl to do it for you)

Fatal Consequences of Excessive Masturbation

Frequent masturbation and ejaculation stimulate acetylcholine/parasympathetic nervous functions excessively, resulting in the over production of sex hormones and neurotransmitters such as acetylcholine, dopamine and serotonin. Abundant and unusually amount of these hormones and neurotransmitters can cause the brain and adrenal glands to perform excessive dopamine-norepinephrine-epinephrine conversion and turn the brain and body functions to be extremely sympathetic. In other words, there is a big change of body chemistry when one excessively pratices masturbation.
<www.herbolove.com>

Note: Masturbation is a healthy sexual behavior. Like other behaviors, when over practiced or addicted it can lead to both psychological and physiological imbalances.
The side effects of such changes to the body include:
Fatigue. Feeling tired all the time
Lower back pain
Stress / Anxiety
Thinning hair / Hair Loss
Soft / Weak Erection
Premature Ejaculation
Eye floaters or fuzzy vision
Groin / Testicular Pain
Pain or cramp in the pelvic cavity or/and tail bone

If above symptoms are experienced, you need to restore the balance of brain's acetylcholine / parasympathetic ratio, reduces the level of sex hormones in the body, and sedates sympathetic nervous function, or the symptoms would become worse.

Source: http://www.herballove.com/library/resource/overmas/fatal.asp

Last edited:

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
True, but I think you need to have personal experience to post this kind of stuff ya know, not just say for the heck of it just because you believe it.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
You do realize you'd have to masturbate an extreme amount in order for this to happen, yes? As in over 10 times a day, every day. The fact remains is that it isn't only masturbation, the same would apply to having sex. Your body can only take so much, well, pleasure. xP I've noticed there aren't really any numbers here, and it seems to be a report as to insinutate "Masturbation can be bad!" The point is you'd have to drive your sexual system to the edge in order to do this.

Really, this report means nothing. If you do anything too much, you'll have side effects. Anybody who gets 'addicted' to masturbation has psychological problems anyways.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Yeah I doubt anyone does it that much. If they do, they need a life. Simply put.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
True. It does kind of make sense if you over-masturbate. It is a healthy thing and normal thing they said but I guess someone got a symptom from over-masturbating.

Iwrestledabearonce

&#916;drug gang&#916;
Awards
LOL... I play WoW O.O But I don't masturbate 10x a day >_> And if I do masturbate, it isn't your buisness xD.

<_< Anyways, 10x a day. Doesn't mean your a super otaku. Just means you either can't get a girl, or your REALLY HORNY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back