• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Excessive Masturbation=Harmful

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadukai X

Banned
This thread reminds me of the time I walked in on my teacher "burping the worm" after school..........*shivers* that sight still haunts me today..........

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
Lmfao, everyone assuming that it is me. Smh, get a life.

I was bored and haven't posted in this forum for awhile so might as well put something they will talk about. At least it worked.

Lol at the WoW line.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Like it's been said, this applies to masturbation as much as it applies to sex (maybe even more). Since not many people do this excessively, this is close to pointless.

Masamune

Big Boss
Do some religions find Masturbation evil?

well i am not sure...

but i read in some book that masturbation is a good thing to do... is that true???

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
No they don't. Find me a passage in a holy book that says masturbation is evil.

Yes, it is good. I gets rid of potential cancerous cells, lowering the chance at prostrate cancer, it helps alleviate stress and people who don't do it may acquire psychological problems.

Awards
I'm sure more than one priest has had the go-around. I mean, it's either that or altar boys. Now, I'm not exactly sure which is the lesser of two evils here but I think it might be the former.

Masamune

Big Boss
Yes, it is good. I gets rid of potential cancerous cells, lowering the chance at prostrate cancer, it helps alleviate stress and people who don't do it may acquire psychological problems.

But i have also heard that it is addictive and once you start you cant stop...

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
And this would be bad how? If it gets rids of cancer cells, you'd want to do it daily anyway.

You don't find child molestation to be at least in the slightest sense evil? I'm appalled at your lack of morality.

I don't find masturbation evil. But of course, you had to pick the other one, instead of assuming the obvious choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back