• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ex medals voiced? ( Global).

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DefiantHeart

Awards
Just a thought, do chu think they'll focus voices on the EX medals? I mean if they did, it would definitely set them apart from the regular medals and make them seem more epic. I feel this could be part of why they didn't voice the medals like jp did, but the logical side of me just says, " SENA laziness and greed again, don't expect anything." XD

What do chu guys think? :3

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
No, I don't want voices in my medals. That will get really old and annoying really quickly...

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
If I had the opportunity to hear Aqua say "Bullsh*t!" every time I used her, I'd take it.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
but the logical side of me just says, " SENA laziness and greed again, don't expect anything." XD
Sure, if it's considered lazy and greedy to not want to pay a big royalty fee for the use of those voices in this game (same reason why Sora doesn't speak in WoFF ENG).

Ueki_168

Wait, EX medals play a voice clip when used or something like that? Well, I didn't know about that, but giving it a thought, I'd like it. ONLY if it could be turned off at will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back