• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Eww, it's that roleplaying guy... Quick, grab the pitchforks!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I'm about two weeks late in noticing it, but I just realized that I've been here for nine years now. Nine years. Such a waste of time... I remember joining way back when, just before KH2's release here in America. I was so wide-eyed, so ready to engage in KH-related subjects, and so naive. That said, those memories of debating BBS—of who the "UEM" and "DS" were, who the unknown soldiers were, etc.—are nonetheless cherished memories that I look back fondly upon. While I doubt I can say that I'll be here for another nine years, I do plan on sticking around, in some form or fashion, for a few more.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Congrats on being here for nine whole years, OmniChaos! You're a really cool veteran I got to know through roleplaying last year, and have become a good friend on the forum to know. =D You're really creative and inspiring with your characters; plus you have fabulous story telling too! I hope you continue to stick around on the forum for years to come. And I always thought seeing Donflamingo in your avie and signature before were cool too. Definitely suits you, and really eye catching to say the least.

Back