• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

EVOLVE (signups and discussion) Lunarmaster54 & Abhorsen collab

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MancerNecro

Awards
Approved dude, interesting template.

Wow thanks! I'll get around to working on a post soon.

Mainly we use here. I have Kik and Tumblr too but I think I'm the only one
I've got a Skype account, and I thought you had one too, Lunar. Anyway, time to get to work on writing a post.
I don't have Kik or Tumblr but I do have a Skype account. My username is mancernecro95 if you'd like to add me.

MancerNecro

Awards
Just made my post but it apparently needs to be approved by a moderator first. I based my post off of some research I did on the internet. Hopefully the facts are accurate :(...

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Abhorsen

Mancer, nice post. I like how your starting with nothing but have potential to have a lot.

Chris, you power seems really original. I like your characters abrasive personality. Should prove interesting on him forming friendships and bonds with whomever he groups with.

I will be posting soon. Tomorrow at the earliest.

(Don't be afraid to fight salvation as you get to vegas. Keep it short, so we all get there around the same time. However, with the state society is in. Unless you have a character like Mancer has who is avoiding all conflict.. your bound to find it. You don't have to do a lot, but let's get our feet wet.

MancerNecro

Awards
Approved Chris, I like it. Interesting shift choice too!

Your post was fine to me Mancer, nice job

Mancer, nice post. I like how your starting with nothing but have potential to have a lot.

Thanks guys! I'll be sure to read up more about the locations to help out with my writing and roleplaying.

(Don't be afraid to fight salvation as you get to vegas. Keep it short, so we all get there around the same time. However, with the state society is in. Unless you have a character like Mancer has who is avoiding all conflict.. your bound to find it. You don't have to do a lot, but let's get our feet wet.

Noted. I think my character may reach Las Vegas a lot earlier than the other characters due to her living so close by. If needed, I will think of something that she can do there, like gathering resources or information, or even working for some money to support her stay in Las Vegas.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
My apologies if my post isn't up to snuff. It's been a hot minute since I've written something other than a paper.

HyperShadic

Awards
That took far longer than was necessary and I had to scrap the first draft cause it would have been much longer. I'll make any changes I need to it in the morning.

And for what it's worth, you're post seems fine to me Chris.

MancerNecro

Awards
Is it okay if I make a post within the next few days or should I wait for a few more people to post first?

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
*digs her way out from the pile of homework she's been buried under for the last few weeks* Hi guys, I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to definitely to have a post up by the end of tomorrow night given the fact that I've found a temporary (and I mean that) break in my homework schedule to be able to squeak out a quick post. My next test isn't until Monday, and I've only got one class tomorrow so it should make it fairly easy to do a post.

So, yeah... I just wanted to give that quick update.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sorry for the double post, I just wanted to say I got a short post done for the RP. I'm sorry for the shortness and crappiness of it, it's just been insane the last for days at work (seriously, this is the first day off I've had since last week Thursday). I hope the post was alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back