• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Evolution of Magic in Kingdom Hearts 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEASTENDER

I still want to know if you guys think the Twin Shoot Blaster Fire abilities will still be there, but I'm curious about something else too. He used the Blizzard trail as a means to start a Flowmotion attack. This Flowmotion attacks utilized guns, which only that keyblade and maybe a few others will have. My question is, will the attack change from keyblade to keyblade? It kind of has too right? As each keyblade is supposed to have it's own unique transformation.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I still want to know if you guys think the Twin Shoot Blaster Fire abilities will still be there, but I'm curious about something else too. He used the Blizzard trail as a means to start a Flowmotion attack. This Flowmotion attacks utilized guns, which only that keyblade and maybe a few others will have. My question is, will the attack change from keyblade to keyblade? It kind of has too right? As each keyblade is supposed to have it's own unique transformation.
I think this should answer your question

Nomura: The train, ship and tea cups and such decorated with lights are a skill called 'Attraction Flow'. There's also another feature where the Keyblade turns into things such as a chariot, or a double bow gun that transforms further and shoots magic bullets. That's a system where one Keyblade can transform into several phases, and we have created many more transformations that weren't in the trailer.

BEASTENDER

Yea, I remembered that and that's what I was thinking (I still wish it would just be what happens when you use Fire Magic with that transformation activated), but there is still the matter of the ice trail flowmotion attack. If a transformation turned into a big cloud like buster sword, the animation couldn't be him spiraling down from the sky shooting two guns like we saw in the trailer. I would have to be different of course, but do you think they would go that far with animations?

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Is this an official Magic for KH III thread or just news from E3?
Was thinking about making a thread asking what everyone think the magic should be like, need to discuss it with someone lol

disney233

Awards
Meh. I can go on without KH1's Aero. I didn't really like it that much anyway. Reflect however. But all in all this is a list of spells that should come back.

Reflect
Haste
Quake
Faith
Balloon
Stop

Heck I made an entire list of spells old and new.

Veritas7340

I miss KHI Aero. It was simultaneously a defensive and offensive spell.

I hope they bring back Triple Firaga/Blizagga, Reflect, and possibly Magnet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back