• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Evilish Nobodies??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Most evil?

• Xemnas, Xaldin, Xigbar

Votes: 22 84.6%
  • Vexen, Zexion, Lexeaus

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Demyx, Axel,Saix, Marluxia

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Luxord, Roxas, Larxene

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FinalForm Sora17

Vexen, Zexion, Lexeaus. These guys are unappreciated. In KHCoM, Vexen was really nasty and liked to play mind games, like a mental torture. Zexion was also a mind game kind of guy, and Lexeaus was fierce and didn't hold back. The fact that they are the "quieter" members and some of the creepiest, I'd say that they are. I mean, Xemnas, he talked and attacked and did all the things a bad guy should, but Vexen, Zexion, and Lexeaus were very strategic and very powerful. These guys were evil. It's just the fact that they were easily beaten and played a small role in the story that didn't make them as "evil." I say give them some credit.

Stealth.Baker

I guess I'll have to say Xemnas because he used to be big bad Xehanort. I'd say Xaldin, Marluxia, and Larxene are pretty bad too.
Everyone else seems like they're just following orders and trying to get their hearts back, which doesn't seem too evil to me.

Twilight_Dancer

i really think that the only one who was truly evil was Xemnas. Everyone else was just manipulated and fed misinformation. Would Marluxia and Larxene have tried to take over if they thought it wouldn't help them get back their hearts?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I wouldn't call Zexion evil.
He was only trying to get control of Riku in order to be protected in case Marluxia got control of Sora.
He was trying to protect himself.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Xemnas was eivl enough to make his entire Organization think they were getting their hearts, when in reality he was just plotting to control everything with Kingdom Heart's power. Something like that.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Xemnas is most likely.

He's the one who created the Organization, so it's kind of a given. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back