• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Evilish Nobodies??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Most evil?

• Xemnas, Xaldin, Xigbar

Votes: 22 84.6%
  • Vexen, Zexion, Lexeaus

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Demyx, Axel,Saix, Marluxia

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Luxord, Roxas, Larxene

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Oblivion Keys~

Uhmmm...... I've been thinking.. Which of the org. member is the most evil....?:cursing: I mean, like scary or mean... I think I suggest Larxene is evil...

(I know this is kind of....strange. But, please answer!)

Last edited:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Why did you smish obviously not evil people in the same pole as the evil people?
Saix, Xaldin, Xemnas, and Marluxia, I suppose.

Bond_Of_Fury

Mmmmmh... top 13 time!

1. Xemnas <-- EVIL!
2. Marluxia
3. Larxene
4. Saix
5. Xaldin
6. Luxord
7. Vexen
8. Lexaeus
9. Axel
10. Xigbar
11. Demyx
12. Zexion
13. Roxas <-- LESS EVIL!

yeah...lol

Macabre

Gold Member
Xemnas,most evil.
Saix,second most.
Xaldin,third most.
Xigbar,fourth most.
Marluxia,fifth most.
Larxene,sixth most.
Vexen,seventh most.
Luxord,eight most.
Lexaeus,ninth most.
Demyx,tenth most.
Axel,not evil.
Roxas,not evil.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
^You're missing Zexy.
I don't think Marluxia and Larxene are that evil. They just wanted to take over the Organization, not the universe.

.Oji

&#36196;&#12356;&#12486;&#12461;&#12473;&#12488;
Xemnas is the only true evil member of the Organization; the rest I wouldn't deem as such.

People usually confuse Larxene's sadism and Saix's coldness as evil. Those two, along with the others ('cept Xemnas), I wouldn't call evil, per se. ^^

The Enigmatic Man

The Power Cosmic Master
Well this is all really a matter of perspective. It's all who we think was the most evil based on their actions and even though they all claimed to be searching for a heart they all contributed in the almost destruction of countless worlds had it not been for Sora and the others.

The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

Yet I suppose I believe Xemnas to be the most evil out of them all since if he was the leader he most likely came up with the plan and it was Xehanort who got the Organization started in the first place with his secret experiments behind Ansem's back.

Bond_Of_Fury

I'm amazed how many time Xigbar is mentioned in this thread, he's in my opinion not evil at all, not in the least bit. He was being used and same as Saix, being manpulated.

X

xXAquaXx

I honestly don't think most of them were really "evil." Sure they did bad things, but it wasn't for a really evil goal. Most just wanted their hearts back, but chose to try to get them by hurting others. And I really don't see where people get the impression that Xemnas wanted to take over the universe. Sure he said he wanted to make a new world, but wasn't that a world where the nobodies could reside and be accepted when they got their hearts? I really don't think he was aiming to take over the universe, unlike Maleficent who clearly stated she wanted to take over the worlds. The only goal the nobodies clearly stated was to get their hearts back. If I somehow missed an important line or somthing in the game that clearly shows they had evil intentions of taking over the universe, then please tell me. And about Saix, I think he was just very cold in personality so he came off as evil. I think he was just so desperate to get his heart he was mean to others in the process. When he asked Kingdom Hearts for his heart when he faded away insted of cursing Sora or something, I think that showed he was just desperate, not evil.
But I would say Marly and Larxene were evil because they were trying to cause turmoil inside the Organization and made people plot against each other.
Sorry for the huge post XD

Rix

:)
Awards
Larxene! But since this is in the KH2 section I gotta go with Xemnas.. Or Sai'x.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back