• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Evil rumor about Axel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Lea is a nice name to me. Better than the presumed "Ale" that had been floating around. Lea fits Axel's Somebody to a T to me. Just hope we see him and Saix in BBS.

People forget Saix's name has two i's. So his name wouldn't be Sai...And that isn't even an anagram.

Iais probably.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Lea is a nice name to me. Better than the presumed "Ale" that had been floating around. Lea fits Axel's Somebody to a T to me. Just hope we see him and Saix in BBS.

People forget Saix's name has two i's. So his name wouldn't be Sai...And that isn't even an anagram.

Iais probably.

there's only one i in his name. the american version of the name had to dot's over the i making it a "ee" sound.

in the opening of 358/2 days, it's spelled saix.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Iais probably.

It's got an umlaut, you retard.

It's ' ï ' not ' i '

Last edited:

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Did it ever occur to you guys that maybe Lea is pronounced as "Lee".

Puck

they change alot of things in the english versions. axel's name might get a pronunciation change.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Can thye neccessarilly do that though? Maybe. I can't imagine them calling Xion "Shion" in English, since it just seems too Japanese for this place.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
It isn't.

As it is heard in the Days cutscenes, it's pronounced as "Ri-ya" so in English, we have it as "Ley-uh"

Not really. It's not even just hearing it, someone translated the kanji of the name as saying "Ri-a". And that came from many other translation sources, not one.

So it's definitely "Lee-ah" or Lee-uh".

White Mushroom

I won't believe this whole Axel = girl thing until I see it so yeah. No convincing me Axel is a girl. He doesn't reallly act girly but Nobodies don't really 'act' at all, so that doesn't mean anything at all. I'm truly on the fence when it comes to the name and stuff about Axel, I say, Seeing is believing!

Puck

in the english version Xion is pronounced as "shion". so im thinking it is possible that lea is going to be "lee". there is always changes in our versions.

krexia

Translator
Awards
in the english version Xion is pronounced as "shion". so im thinking it is possible that lea is going to be "lee". there is always changes in our versions.
Xion is also pronounced 'shion' in the Japanese version.

forget-me-not

I really don't care about Axel's true name, I think he'll always be Axel to me. Although I gotta say, I know a lot of girls named Leah, so it'll take some getting used to haha.
The only thing I really care about is seeing him again in future games. I really hope we get to meet his somebody, not only in BBS, but KH3, if there is one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back